Others Completed Homeless World [Final] [AlexProject]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
I think im missing some file i need to play this. The UI keeps keeps twitching and bugging out. Im able to run it but i can't see the UI or the characters when i interact with them.
You either don't have DirectX 9.0C or your Graphics Card Sucks because it's built-in and you have a Potato Laptop... It could also be that your Graphics Card Drivers are outdated and needs updating...

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
Anyone knows what happen to this guy/circle?? Their DLSite page with all the games has gone 404 last time i checked....

Most of their games are kinda shitty, but I kinda got sentimental since it's one of the first h-games i played back in college
Most Jap Devs Peace Out after making some games if they don't get absorbed into another group...
it's also possible they went the "Family Friendly" route and decided to erase their "Browsing History"...

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Most Jap Devs Peace Out after making some games if they don't get absorbed into another group...
it's also possible they went the "Family Friendly" route and decided to erase their "Browsing History"...
Ah yes that happens with doujin artists too, sad.. was curious if they had Ci-en or something to see updates from, but alas they're gone now

Man i gotta start cataloguing my favourites stuffs in case shit like this happens

• Sad

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Wait, so you play as a dirty hobo who goes around fucking school girls but in the actual H scenes themselves, you look just like a generic dude. What the heck is the point of making a hobo if he doesn't look like a hobo when it counts the most?

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Wait, so you play as a dirty hobo who goes around fucking school girls but in the actual H scenes themselves, you look just like a generic dude. What the heck is the point of making a hobo if he doesn't look like a hobo when it counts the most?
Perhaps he was a male stripper who blew through all his money? That would explain both his body and why so many women are this into him.

kumapom

Jun 12, 2021
ask, can't play the game, but load the exe and click start is possible, after 1st image of young women, tried to do left click or enter or "z" nothing happen

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes