Others Completed Homeless World [Final] [AlexProject]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Is there any way to play this on a mobile device? An emulator or something? Or does anyone know how to port it to apk? My computer has crapped out and this game looks amazing.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
the idea of this game is great. but man, if it was a female protagonist title, it would be god-like. girl, down on her luck, having to do anything and everything she can to get out of her predicament...hnnng....

as it is though, it's decent. if you're into male protag games, you'll probably like it a lot. i'm not into them at all, but i still played this one for awhile. just made me want the female character equivalent, though.

Reactions: jkkjjkjkjjkkkjjl

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Homeless World

or

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
It was a good concept and the animations were decent in quality but otherwise waaaay too short content-wise.
It could have used some actual cutscenes with the same animations or at least a bit more interaction.

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the guides, quick question. On the map, next to the comic caffe shop, there's is another shop when u click (Z) the comment says

ME: I Don't know what this shop is.

Is this like a placeholder that never got finished, or like an unlockable?

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018
When the game begin first thing i'm must to do is...Collect the trash!!! > Eat used food > wash my ugly face > sleep > Repeat until i make bunch a trash and selling it!!! after that i can what i want like a steal money from the house:ROFLMAO:

demonking92

Jul 8, 2017
Aiko- Mansion top left map (dont know the time)
Sayaka- talk to 2 homeless in the park(dont know the time), goto mansion on the same map at night
Harumi- comic store bottom left map, evening
Arisa- top right map, the middle house, noon
i cant seem to unlock arisa

Protosasha

Nov 10, 2017
I think im missing some file i need to play this. The UI keeps keeps twitching and bugging out. Im able to run it but i can't see the UI or the characters when i interact with them.

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Anyone knows what happen to this guy/circle?? Their DLSite page with all the games has gone 404 last time i checked....

Most of their games are kinda shitty, but I kinda got sentimental since it's one of the first h-games i played back in college

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes