[Others] [Completed] Homeless World [Final] [AlexProject]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
May 27, 2018
How to be able to change clothes in this game? I can't talk to the Recycling Center guy.
Either buy all the clothes, or, if you've already done so, take a shower at the hospital. The game sprite doesn't change. It's just assumed that you're wearing the clothes that you bought when you talk to the Recycling Center guy.

Dec 22, 2018
Sorry. Can't really help you. Sayaka was the first of the four I managed to get, and it was quite fast and unmemorable for me. Didn't really do much.
I think that you can't get her road anymore like the glasses girl if you blackmail her to have money you can't see her again because she will call the cops and for sayaka she moved to another city.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I like that the guy isn't a total asshole and doesn't just go around raping women, though these must be some pretty desperate women to want to fuck a homeless dude. Seriously, always satisfy your women guys, or else you'll come home to that beggar from the corner of Jay and 4th Street plowing your wife in the ass.

Endings are a bit tough to find though, only got five or six after nailing all the girls.

Mar 16, 2018
I like that the guy isn't a total asshole and doesn't just go around raping women, though these must be some pretty desperate women to want to fuck a homeless dude. Seriously, always satisfy your women guys, or else you'll come home to that beggar from the corner of Jay and 4th Street plowing your wife in the ass.

Endings are a bit tough to find though, only got five or six after nailing all the girls.
i fucked all the girls then gave up on hunting all the endings XD

Bernas

Mar 30, 2018
Are you after the redhead? which is located at the bottom - To get her go right from the police station at night time and go to the middle house.

I'm trying to find the girl with the black hair at the moment
she is at the book store(near the recicle thingy and the xx-mart, u need the invisibility skill to do it tho {give the bento to the old man five times} ). After that she runs away bc the mc ''did something to her'', but i cant find her for some reason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes