Others Completed Homeless World [Final] [AlexProject]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

NarraWoods

May 27, 2018
How to be able to change clothes in this game? I can't talk to the Recycling Center guy.
Either buy all the clothes, or, if you've already done so, take a shower at the hospital. The game sprite doesn't change. It's just assumed that you're wearing the clothes that you bought when you talk to the Recycling Center guy.

Reactions: dvdrssl

NarraWoods

May 27, 2018
Where can you find Sayaka? Does anyone knows?
As you go through the days, you'll eventually see two tramps in the park. From my experimentation from a new day, I seem to spot them on Fridays. Approach them and they'll talk about a naked woman. Then just follow the instructions you get.

DarkSenpai1912

Aug 18, 2018
As you go through the days, you'll eventually see two tramps in the park. From my experimentation from a new day, I seem to spot them on Fridays. Approach them and they'll talk about a naked woman. Then just follow the instructions you get.
Now says she moved to somewhere else.

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
Sorry. Can't really help you. Sayaka was the first of the four I managed to get, and it was quite fast and unmemorable for me. Didn't really do much.
I think that you can't get her road anymore like the glasses girl if you blackmail her to have money you can't see her again because she will call the cops and for sayaka she moved to another city.

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
stuck on first chick just took vid with phone and i gotta find out stuff about her (alllll good now i bought all the clothes and went to the building

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I like that the guy isn't a total asshole and doesn't just go around raping women, though these must be some pretty desperate women to want to fuck a homeless dude. Seriously, always satisfy your women guys, or else you'll come home to that beggar from the corner of Jay and 4th Street plowing your wife in the ass.

Endings are a bit tough to find though, only got five or six after nailing all the girls.

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
I like that the guy isn't a total asshole and doesn't just go around raping women, though these must be some pretty desperate women to want to fuck a homeless dude. Seriously, always satisfy your women guys, or else you'll come home to that beggar from the corner of Jay and 4th Street plowing your wife in the ass.

Endings are a bit tough to find though, only got five or six after nailing all the girls.
i fucked all the girls then gave up on hunting all the endings XD

loco1423

Aug 26, 2017
I cant get the college girl in the north west building, it says that she'll call the police and thats it. Help

Bernas

Mar 30, 2018
Are you after the redhead? which is located at the bottom - To get her go right from the police station at night time and go to the middle house.

I'm trying to find the girl with the black hair at the moment
she is at the book store(near the recicle thingy and the xx-mart, u need the invisibility skill to do it tho {give the bento to the old man five times} ). After that she runs away bc the mc ''did something to her'', but i cant find her for some reason.

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
the places that characters are in the map:
Harumi will be in the xx-mart After she runs away can't remember if it's a certain time of day that you need to go there but she'll be there and you followed her back to her house.

Edit: after she runs away you go to the comic book shop first to see if she's there and then to xx-mart

Reactions: Bernas

Bernas

Mar 30, 2018
Harumi will be in the xx-mart After she runs away can't remember if it's a certain time of day that you need to go there but she'll be there and you followed her back to her house.

Edit: after she runs away you go to the comic book shop first to see if she's there and then to xx-mart
thanks!

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes