• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Homestay Heaven [v0.2] [Zulyus]

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
don't know with which devs and games you're all hanging around but my experiences are quite the opposite.
There's been a few. One dev even said there wouldn't be any and then he asked what people's definitions of it were. We all pretty much said the same thing, with some slight differences and then he finally said there would be NTR. The tag was then added to the game.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Homestay Heaven [v0.2] [Zulyus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 179 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 1.57 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 145 MB
- - -

Edit: Updated to v0.2

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Zulyus

May 21, 2017
I reckon this will be another NTR game?
Zulyus
I actually want to creat game with tag incest in there.. But Patreon doesn't like that stuff and creating Patch is a pain in the ass for someone with 0 knowledge about coding like me. That's why i went with the homestay scenario

So in this game ....The two daughter doesn't have boyfriend (yet ?) so No NTR, Right?
i only stole (not really stole but.. meh) the wife from the husband so it count as NTR
Overall is a happy Family friendly cutie game

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I actually want to creat game with tag incest in there.. But Patreon doesn't like that stuff and creating Patch is a pain in the ass for someone with 0 knowledge about coding like me. That's why i went with the homestay scenario

So in this game ....The two daughter doesn't have boyfriend (yet ?) so No NTR, Right?
i only stole (not really stole but.. meh) the wife from the husband so it count as NTR
Overall is a happy Family friendly cutie game
And in the long run? Will there be other guys going for the girls? You did say (yet ?). So, if that will happen, that means it will be NTR. Or will you keep that out this time? If you do, more people like BTLD and myself will play and some of us are patrons of other devs, so, you could expect to reach more people that actually support devs. Right now, I'm a patron of Nyx and Mukashi.

Zulyus

May 21, 2017
Zulyus will watch this one,couple of points in my opinion
mc art doesnt look comparable to the females shown above
if you want to go full ntr that is your choice but be aware you will get negative comments here
if you plan (as said above) to do multiple routes you may get more supporters
for me your last game seemed too fast paced and too remote from the mc
whatever you decide is fine by me personally,will look forward to see which way you go
best of luck going forward:)(y)
Creating Male character is a pain in the ass so i just go with whatever the outcome is. As first i want the mc to be shota but Patreon doesn't like that kind of stuff .

It's seem like you haven't play or should i say Read Hiroki 2 and 3 yet cause "seemed too fast paced". And i have go all out in NTR in Hiroki 3 so for this game i may have to change it a little bit. Something wholesome and stuff.

Thank you for your kind reply

Reactions: Ginji

Zulyus

May 21, 2017
And in the long run? Will there be other guys going for the girls? You did say (yet ?). So, if that will happen, that means it will be NTR. Or will you keep that out this time? If you do, more people like BTLD and myself will play and some of us are patrons of other devs, so, you could expect to reach more people that actually support devs. Right now, I'm a patron of Nyx and Mukashi.
"Yet" because all of my patreon come from Hiroki (1 2 3) NTR game. The plan is i going to open for a vote in the future to see if they want the story to countine in this wholesome way or add some NTR material in there

Zulyus

May 21, 2017
Bro, If not then Im digging in it like a old veteran diggs his face in a young stripper! :KEK:
Just saw his previous game is Hiroki NTR. I remember downloading some time ago but never "playing" it. I find his models are pretty hot but the NTR was a reason why I Yeeted it out from my PC for good.
Once I saw this game with the render I was hyped, checked for any signs of NTR, just wanted to download and saw ma boi BTLD commenting about Author previous work.

Checked his patreon, he likes NTR so I expect it will have here it too. If not yet, but will later showed in. So yeah, its a nope for me then.
Just because i like NTR doesn't mean i can't creat wholesome vanilla stuff

• Haha
Reactions: acondo

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
"Yet" because all of my patreon come from Hiroki (1 2 3) NTR game. The plan is i going to open for a vote in the future to see if they want the story to countine in this wholesome way or add some NTR material in there
Maybe you can make it optional. I don't know. Not going to tell you how to write the game, it's your game after all and should write it your way. I'm just trying to give constructive advice without being an asshole or overly critical about it. But, in the end, it's your game and you should write it your way.

Zulyus

May 21, 2017
Maybe you can make it optional. I don't know. Not going to tell you how to write the game, it's your game after all and should write it your way. I'm just trying to give constructive advice without being an asshole or overly critical about it. But, in the end, it's your game and you should write it your way.
Depend on my patreon actually.. but yeah thank you for your kind word again.
cheers

Zulyus

May 21, 2017
Wait. Hold up. Zulyus your signature says: I like NTR because i want to steal your girl is your games netori or netorare?
netorare.. i wrote that signature just in case anti-ntr say that i like to be cuck like hentai mc
and i'm too lazy to explained to them that i only enjoy ntr in hentai not real life

• Haha
Reactions: acondo

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hiroki is full on Netorare ... so not really a question there to be honest..
netorare.. i wrote that signature just in case anti-ntr say that i like to be cuck like hentai mc
and i'm too lazy to explained to them that i only enjoy ntr in hentai not real life
Ah. Ok. I'm not into anime really, so I didn't know. But, with that said, I do play a few HS games and your renders look good. I'm just not into the whole netorare, but, I do like games with netori.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
well your first game is full on cuck MC ... not sure what I can say about that
and this game .. your comments to be honest have not been the most assuring..
so... I think I'm gonna wait until this game is completed ...
the overview is .. questionable
your replies are ... questionable
the whole premise of the game is questionable
your last game was from what I've seen posted in the thread full on cuck MC
these are not insults by the way , just the way I see things at the moment
nothing wrong if you want to write NTR VNs or Harem or whatever you write whatever you want
I for one just want to know if certain kinks will be present in the game and avoidable so I won't waste my time ...