koless

May 27, 2021
Does this update come with new sex content or just dialogue/exposition stuff?
second
but I like it. it seems that the author wants to immerse us in his elaborated world (although, at times, some naivety catches the eye), at least with the author's imagination everything is fine) with empathy for dickgirls, he is doing well ^^

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The way I'm hoping for the trap harem to play out, is all the gorgeous traps/shemales feel safe and love the MC and his dick without him exploiting them.

The saviour who built a Loving harem, who happily works hard to give them the best life they could hope for.
Thats my hope for the beautiful Bee's as they are called for some reason.

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
if you had played the game you would know that you can choose whether or not you want to whore them out
And does that change anything? That just gonna disgust me knowing that these sluts are fucking other men depending on my choices. Definitely wouldn't make me feel something for these girls and if a story doesn't get me hooked to the characters. I ain't supporting the Dev or even playing it.

• Angry
Reactions: N7_Kira

f4all

Feb 1, 2021
I can't progress in the new update .. all I see is that the university doesn't say "in development" anymore ... what do I do here?

Jip

Dec 15, 2017
And does that change anything? That just gonna disgust me knowing that these sluts are fucking other men depending on my choices. Definitely wouldn't make me feel something for these girls and if a story doesn't get me hooked to the characters. I ain't supporting the Dev or even playing it.
The choice is only for one character pretty early, and you manage basically your own harem. How far did you get in the game, if at all?

4.70 star(s) 20 Votes