turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
This developer really want to kill people by multiple downloads.
I know what you mean, but with a little experience you increase your chance to get the game (or the new version) working at the first attempt.
To avoid download errors the safer way is torrent instead of splitted packs.

Edit: Ha ha........Velcro is always quicker :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Velcrofly

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hello!

I have several questions about Studio Neo2, Hope this is the right place to ask:

1.- CharaAnime 1.4.0
What does this plugin is actually for?
View attachment 2422065
2.- Anime Controller
The same as above, never used or known somebody uses as well.
View attachment 2422069
Also these ones, never used.
View attachment 2422074
Also I'm thinking in get a new machine, this junk is an DDR3 Intel3 relic from the XX Century whit a 2G Graphic card, I know, don't metion it :/ . Any sugestion in what to get is welcome.
honestly, no idea wtf any of these do, but if you have questions about how to do XYZ I'm here
Something strange happens during h-scenes. For some during h-scene only male's climax parameters is raising when girl's one doesnt chage at all. At first I thought maybe it locked my lock marker, but no. Then I noticed that some time this parameter sometime begin to change when I scroll middle mouse, but the the thing is this button seems to be resered for movement speed during h-scene. I have a suspision that maybe one button somehow was assinged to to different function? Is there any way to see keyboard layout for the game in h-scenes?
to add to the other reply: sometimes the girl just can't cum from certain stuff.
For exaample, if she's never done anal before, she will likely not be able to cum from it the first few times at all. She just won't get pleasured unless you switch to something which she enjoys.
I believe that if you get her all the way to the small top area using sex that she enjoys, she will be able to cum from things that she would normally not gain any excitement from, but I don't think that helps anyone in any way

SumisuOkibi

Sep 13, 2019
Been bothering me for a long time: how do I keep the camera from resetting its location when changing positions? It's especially annoying in VR, where setting up the camera is a bit more cumbersome.

KRZN

Jul 22, 2020
Hello, I am having some trouble getting transparency on the clothing. The chest shows an empty space where the breasts are. What to do? 20230228_014127.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Been bothering me for a long time: how do I keep the camera from resetting its location when changing positions? It's especially annoying in VR, where setting up the camera is a bit more cumbersome.
I have no clue what button could be doing it on your setup but the issue I have is that no matter what I do in vr mode the game is always running horrible but in desktop mode it never skips a single beat. It's like 10 fps vs an unbreakable max standard. What's worse is changing settings doesn't even affect it. Backgrounds on or not. Keep in mind I have some pretty good hardware

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021

SimpleAnAccount

Jul 8, 2017
Not managed to find the answer, but maybe I need to keep looking.

I'm trying to use the Next-Gen graphics mod, hit f5 and put SSS on (this stops some of the characters having grey skin). However if it resets for every scene. Does anyone know how to save the settings in the graphics mod?

Jun 26, 2022
Not managed to find the answer, but maybe I need to keep looking.

I'm trying to use the Next-Gen graphics mod, hit f5 and put SSS on (this stops some of the characters having grey skin). However if it resets for every scene. Does anyone know how to save the settings in the graphics mod?
Did you hit the Save button?

Hello, I am having some trouble getting transparency on the clothing. The chest shows an empty space where the breasts are. What to do? View attachment 2425495
Not possible without editing game files.
I mean it is doable but complicated.
You need to find the appropriate file containing that clothing, load it into SB3Utility, then you need to find appropriate texture (it has mask in name and it has shape of that empty space), export it, edit it in external program like Gimp or other, import again and save changed game file - piece of cake. ;)
Oh, and you need to remember that it'll work only in your modified game and if you share somewhere your chara/clothes card or try to load into unmodified game it will look like on your screen again.

Reactions: KRZN and turbojoe

Pu$$yK1LL3r

May 24, 2019
hi, i am new to HS2, i already download HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R11 from this site. is there anything else i need to add to the game HS2 the crucial parts...??

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
hi, i am new to HS2, i already download HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R11 from this site. is there anything else i need to add to the game HS2 the crucial parts...??
Betterrepack has "almost" every free mod, and updated plugins.
But there is alot of paid mods, behind patreons, and other stuff with isnt in better repack, usually studio stuff.
But 90% of the stuff are in betterrepack so for a begginer you should be just fine.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
does anyone know any plugin to add more positions?
There is none - you only can create more positions in StudioNEO, but not for the game

If you can read here there are > 140 positions - not enough?

But I guess u know that not all positions are usable from start - you have to unlock some by achievement points, and a new girl doesn´t let you do all with her until her feelings are more developed.
Also I guess it´s depending on the personality/traits of the card which positions are available.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Exepting the empty button for achievements (it´s the same in my game - but Fur is naming this if you move the mouse on it)
AchievementButton.jpg

nothing is "weird" in the translation.

But if you´re coming from a version before R9 you should note that since R9 the BetterRepack is using the Steam Translation. The new terms has been added in Wiki, for example here

Rylas

Sep 14, 2021
There is none - you only can create more positions in StudioNEO, but not for the game

If you can read here there are > 140 positions - not enough?

But I guess u know that not all positions are usable from start - you have to unlock some by achievement points, and a new girl doesn´t let you do all with her until her feelings are more developed.
There's not enough buttstuff in HS so 140 is not enough. :p Need to go back to Koikatsu for that where most positions are player choice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

Pu$$yK1LL3r

May 24, 2019
Betterrepack has "almost" every free mod, and updated plugins.
But there is alot of paid mods, behind patreons, and other stuff with isnt in better repack, usually studio stuff.
But 90% of the stuff are in betterrepack so for a begginer you should be just fine.
Thank you for your respond...

Harkeodl

May 30, 2019
Exepting the empty button for achievements (it´s the same in my game - but Fur is naming this if you move the mouse on it)
View attachment 2426479

nothing is "weird" in the translation.

But if you´re coming from a version before R9 you should note that since R9 the BetterRepack is using the Steam Translation. The new terms has been added in Wiki, for example here
it's R11
initsetting still says english isn't available and that it will use google translate

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes