MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
You are running DHH?
If so change the skin shader in the Material Editor.

That card is using Hanmen's Next Gen Skin Shader and it only works in GraphicMod.
I was able to fix just the body skin but not the face for some reason. I switched to GraphicMod option btw

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I was able to fix just the body skin but not the face for some reason. I switched to GraphicMod option btw
Have you checked the shader in the Material Editor?
Go to Body tab, Overall, Material Editor (Head)
Check the shader used.
It should be Hanmen's Next Gen Head or something.

Or maybe, check the skin type for the head.
It has to be Next Gen one.

Reactions: turbojoe

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Have you checked the shader in the Material Editor?
Go to Body tab, Overall, Material Editor (Head)
Check the shader used.
It should be Hanmen's Next Gen Head or something.

Or maybe, check the skin type for the head.
It has to be Next Gen one.
Yeah it's Hanmen's Next-Gen Face

R3ap3r42

Jan 10, 2021
I didnt download the repack or anything, just the base 3 part download. Is there a way to set this to english or translate it somehow?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I didnt download the repack or anything, just the base 3 part download. Is there a way to set this to english or translate it somehow?
There's this.

If you ever plan on using mods in the future you are better off getting the all-in-one version available here. It's bigger but it will make your life a lot easier in the long run. The one you downloaded is the barebones steam version and it's not great.

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
If you ever plan on using mods in the future you are better off getting the all-in-one version available here. It's bigger but it will make your life a lot easier in the long run. The one you downloaded is the barebones steam version and it's not great.
Adding to this, the Sideloader Modpack is not necessary for gameplay. The items in the optional sideloader pack are for use in creation with Studio ONLY. There will be no extra items in the actual game... so that saves a good 100GB.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Adding to this, the Sideloader Modpack is not necessary for gameplay. The items in the optional sideloader pack are for use in creation with Studio ONLY. There will be no extra items in the actual game... so that saves a good 100GB.
True. That's why I made no mention of the sideloaders, just the all-in-one. I assumed that since they only downloaded the base game that they don't really care about StudioNeo.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
To be more precise: the "[OPTIONAL] Sideloader Modpack Studio" is that you mean and only usable in StudioNEO.
torrentR11-filelist.jpg

The BetterRepack is the game itself and a base version of StudioNEO, together with a lot of mods summarized in "Sideloder Modpack" folders for the game.
mods-folder.jpg

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

Annhwi

Aug 27, 2018
so got all 12 parts of the R11 all in one from gofile.... and they extract to a 43GB .7z file that 7zip cant access...

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so got all 12 parts of the R11 all in one from gofile.... and they extract to a 43GB .7z file that 7zip cant access...
R11 as 7z file should be ~ 55GB
TorrentR11-File.jpg

As I know on MEGA there are 16 splitted packs to download.
I guess you have some parts missed out.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes