Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Probably a stupid question but is there a way to start the sex scene with a mousepad?
There may be, but I didn't figure it out. So I had to buy a mouse specifically to play that part of the game. Hadn't used a mouse in over 20 years up until then.

Kristiann96

Jul 13, 2021
hello i downloaded this already. SPOILER: DX R7 Base Game - Part Download (44.16GB) what to do now? file 001 is corrupt

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2018
Like this game (And the Mods). But I'd like to know.

Anyone know how to make BBW's & Big Muscle Women?

The default Muscle girl is basically a girl with a 6-pack & a fully toned body.

And as for BBW's, I just need to know which numbers to adjust parts of the body.

I know, it's silly. But I'm a variety kind of guy (As long as it's NOT loli's). The only thing this game is missing is a Little Sister Personality, and the option for Breast Milk.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Probably a stupid question but is there a way to start the sex scene with a mousepad?
There may be, but I didn't figure it out. So I had to buy a mouse specifically to play that part of the game. Hadn't used a mouse in over 20 years up until then.
Indeed there seems to be no chance without a mouse.

Here I can´t find any hint to a shortcut to start the H-Scene.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hello i downloaded this already. SPOILER: DX R7 Base Game - Part Download (44.16GB) what to do now? file 001 is corrupt
If you have downloaded the game in splitted packs you best follow this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8174651

If you get the message a file is corrupt you have to download again.
This occurs frequently when downloading splitted packs. Saver method is torrent download.

IMPORTANT: BR7 is outdated, we have now R9b. It´s wasted time to install an outdated version, many improvements happend since R7.
Get links to recent version from here

Reactions: Kristiann96

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Like this game (And the Mods). But I'd like to know.

Anyone know how to make BBW's & Big Muscle Women?

The default Muscle girl is basically a girl with a 6-pack & a fully toned body.

And as for BBW's, I just need to know which numbers to adjust parts of the body.

I know, it's silly. But I'm a variety kind of guy (As long as it's NOT loli's). The only thing this game is missing is a Little Sister Personality, and the option for Breast Milk.
For BBW best way is to learn how to use the body sliders in character creator. Here I have an example https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7688688 , although YoyoWooh is not really thicc, but can show you the direction to use the sliders, especially the scale sliders - split xyz slider first for that
Sliderxyz.jpg

My Muscle Girl for you is here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7317653 - read the discription!
The Body you get here

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R10.png

Due to the need to patch BepInEx 5.3 plugins to BepInEx 5.4 format, initial/first launch will take longer than usual. This is a one time thing, until plugins are updated for the new format.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

You can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 10
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 17.01.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
 1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
 2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
 4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 30.10
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2
- Premium Sister DLC
- Premium Bondage DLC
- DX Expansion

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Changelog:[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?175e75b856429fa6#BsdFZJS8A6XwQDNWb1EEuFwZUmCmRtVZqHDr4JbTNZvT[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

Kristiann96

Jul 13, 2021
hello i just finished downloading the game, i played it for less than 30 minutes, then when i play it again everything is Japanese Language Help please.

DrWho345

Apr 7, 2020
First world problems

After years of pain, I finally don’t have to play this using a virtual machine through windows 10, on my Mac anymore!!!! My Intel Nuc arrived and it is amazing, runs latest edition perfectly fine, and I can finally move the camera with the mouse.

But….

Now the fun part is working out some of the mods.

1. The K Pregnancy cumflation mod, is there anyway that can be made/set to automatic? I have it set to three buttons to inflate, deflate and reset but the timing is getting annoying, and it is difficult juggling a lot of balls in the air “”
2. Could anyone share with me, their setup of what they have, so I get a better idea of how it is supposed to go? Exact numbers in the dimensions would be very helpful.

3. is there an easier way of solving mods that are missing? I get a message sometimes that mods can’t be found, and I want to know how I can solve that

If anyone could help me out here, that would be great. Thanks.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
how to switch language? first time playing is English but now it's Japanese I don't know what to do
just press the english flag in the launcher and it should ask if you want to play it in english. If it worked once, and then stopped, I'd try to disable antivirus or just whitelist the game folder, as some antiviruses can be suspicious about bepinex as it's basically working by hijacking the game on runtime.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
First world problems

After years of pain, I finally don’t have to play this using a virtual machine through windows 10, on my Mac anymore!!!! My Intel Nuc arrived and it is amazing, runs latest edition perfectly fine, and I can finally move the camera with the mouse.

But….

Now the fun part is working out some of the mods.

1. The K Pregnancy cumflation mod, is there anyway that can be made/set to automatic? I have it set to three buttons to inflate, deflate and reset but the timing is getting annoying, and it is difficult juggling a lot of balls in the air “”
2. Could anyone share with me, their setup of what they have, so I get a better idea of how it is supposed to go? Exact numbers in the dimensions would be very helpful.

3. is there an easier way of solving mods that are missing? I get a message sometimes that mods can’t be found, and I want to know how I can solve that

If anyone could help me out here, that would be great. Thanks.
3. This is REALLY dependent on exactly why the message that it is missing is coming up.

3a. Character cards save all mod items applied to them by the character maker down to the exact version of the mod. BepInEx looks for a match between the character card and your mod files and displays a missing mod warning if they do not match. Even if you have the mod on the character card and in your files, if they are not the exact same version, BepInEx fails to find that match. This often happens with characters that were not originally from the player who got the missing mod message, in other words downloaded from the internet, and can be solved by taking off and reapplying all mod items on the character (they are easy to identify as mods by name or by appearance not matching what would be in vanilla in most cases).

3b. If 3a does not work, which usually means the mod is actually missing, you can try using the updater in Initsetting.exe to try and update the zipmod mods, which are the ones that cause this message. Be warned that this method can take a while to complete as the updater has been said to be very slow.

Zipmods are notoriously hard to find without the updater, so beyond that I have no idea.

Reactions: turbojoe

mycommry

Sep 14, 2020
Hi guysss, im trying to make something through Character creation, but I found this 'thin' line on the body, the blue-ish/grey-ish line. HS2_2022-07-26-10-57-29-084.png
Any advise to solve this? thankss :D

Jan 30, 2021
Hi guysss, im trying to make something through Character creation, but I found this 'thin' line on the body, the blue-ish/grey-ish line. View attachment 1946806
Any advise to solve this? thankss :D
That looks like the EXACT same issue being experienced by Kito/Kitn's Curvy skin textures. Does the seam disappear depending on the zoom factor? If so, the issue is likely when a texture is not fully matched where its terminating edges meet on the surface plane. In such cases, the texture must be painted, and the zipmod repackaged for the issue to be solved.

mycommry

Sep 14, 2020
That looks like the EXACT same issue being experienced by Kito/Kitn's Curvy skin textures. Does the seam disappear depending on the zoom factor? If so, the issue is likely when a texture is not fully matched where its terminating edges meet on the surface plane. In such cases, the texture must be painted, and the zipmod repackaged for the issue to be solved.
Alrightyyy, it's still there how far i zoomed out, how can I access the zipmod, or? .___.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes