HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hello,

i have an issue with an accessory. It shows up in the list of accessories, but doesn't show up on the girl. It's a helmet. I tried to put the .zipmod into the MyMods folder. Didn't work. I deleted it and installed it with the KKManager. Again it shows up in the list, but the item doesn't appear.

Is there anything more i need to think about? KK Manager showed it's installed.
you could check in the console for any "missing mod" warnings (yellow)
if there are none that mention the mod when you load the character, then that's not the problem.
Besides that, try adding the accessory again? I really don't know

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It shows no missing message. Nothing. But the thing doesn't appear.
Pls attach a screenshot of "the thing" in creator, how the zipmod´s name is and what is shown in KK Manager.
Another option is you upload the zipmod here so we can test it.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
ItÄs called "[BillyBob] midna_helm.zipmod" and right now in the "mods\installed by kkManager". What else do you need?
As I wrote a screenshot of this helmet in the creator accessory list and a screenshot of KK Manager so I can read all about this zipmod
like this KK-Manager-Example.jpg

But as I see the author seems to be a [BillyBob], not present in BetterReapck, so I think I need this zipmod (link to download?) to test it myself.

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
As I wrote a screenshot of this helmet in the creator accessory list and a screenshot of KK Manager so I can read all about this zipmod
like this View attachment 2269924

But as I see the author seems to be a [BillyBob], not present in BetterReapck, so I think I need this zipmod (link to download?) to test it myself.
Thank you very much

Lucadio

Oct 21, 2021
Hello, i'm having an issue with hairs. Some of them seem to be vibrating or shaking when i load, this happens randomly. I heard that i should change hairbones or breasts bones and face bones but i have no idea how to do it. Can someone help me please?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe and Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Hello, i'm having an issue with hairs. Some of them seem to be vibrating or shaking when i load, this happens randomly. I heard that i should change hairbones or breasts bones and face bones but i have no idea how to do it. Can someone help me please?
First make sure that you uncheck better AA in initsetting.exe and in Graphic mod (F5) look in postprocessing and try a different anti aliasing. See if this helps before moving into something much more complicated.
You can also try a different shader for the hair in material editor, play around with the sliders etc.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Hello,

i have an issue with an accessory. It shows up in the list of accessories, but doesn't show up on the girl. It's a helmet. I tried to put the .zipmod into the MyMods folder. Didn't work. I deleted it and installed it with the KKManager. Again it shows up in the list, but the item doesn't appear.

Is there anything more i need to think about? KK Manager showed it's installed.
If you are trying to port something into HS2, read this guide by Starlene. Though it's a bit outdated it has very good information and will get you much closer to the solution.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
optional sideloader modpack have a full game inside??
Full name "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" says it´s only a (big) modpack exclusively for StudioNEO.
For the game you need "BetterRepack", this includes the game, tons of mods for the game and StudioNEO with some base mods.

Alternatively you have the Steam version of the base game, and a modpack called SB3 Patch.
So far I know the Steam version is coming without StudioNEO.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
What is VMDs o_O
Further to Whiney's reply, as an example, this post in the Scene thread runs MMD Dircetor
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-9672281

It contains a VMD file for the dance motion of the character.
One scene can have multiple characters using different VMD files, so doing different movement.
Also there is often a VMD file for the camera motion as well (not in this scene though as I ran out of time to get it sorted).
You can then add a music file as well and MMD Director or older MMD wraps all the different elements up.

It's fun if you like music and can find a suitable dance routine and song.

• Love
Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Does anyone know a website to download VMDs from?
Sometimes they hidden in Scenes, so you can download some from Kenzato Booru, Bepis DB and Yuki Portal.
For isolated VMD files the best option I could find was searching on DeviantArt. Some contain only links to YouTube to see the end product, but some contain VMD files you can download.
Best of luck

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes