Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
If I build scene (position, accessories, etc) can that be added into the main game or are they always stand-alone shots?

pologo

Sep 3, 2018
Thanks mate.

I downloaded this game years ago and it run perfectly, however right now I'm noticing pretty bad fps. Any new mod that really tax the GPU?
DHH and gamegraphics are pretty taxing if you have either of those on.

charlie_00

May 1, 2020
Modding is the only way.

Both have the ability to use them, the real question is what game the scene you want to download is from because they are only compatible with the game they came from in the case of the two Honey Select games.

The 11 parts are not needed to run the game, but you DO need them to extract them and extracting IS necessary to run the game without problems. The game is definitely not 600GB, that might be temporary files from the extraction, but I have never seen that much data from one extraction.
Thank you. As I have been unzipping the files I am noticing that some of the data is repeated in various parts. For example I have found that the character cards are the same in several parts. It may not be 600 GB, but at a little over half way through extracting I am at 336 GB. I also have never seen this large of an extraction. After extracting the full 11 parts, am I able to remove the redundant files without damaging or sacrificing game play?

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Ok the bonus zip file "Sideloader Modpack Studio" contains 2 folders - "Sideloader Modpack- Studio" and "Sideloader Modpack - Maps" which contains other folders named .. i guess after their creators... so do I just copy and paste these 2 huge folders in to :/gamedir/mods ?

felicenko28

Jun 2, 2017
Those aren't for the game itself, they are for the studio. That screenshot I posted was made in the studio, it is not actual gameplay, sorry for the misunderstanding. It doesn't actually replace the cum, it just adds "cum items" that you can move around and pose in the studio to create a screenshot.
Ahhhhhhh ok, thanks for the elucidation.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
When I'm walking the halls both the Shower and Bath return a white screen when someone's there and I choose either Peek or Attack. I can leave, but the other buttons return the white screen. I gave it time enough to go get another drink and a side trip to the loo, and another three minutes for my slide show to kick in... nothing.

Anyone have an idea where I should look to fix this? The other advise I got here was effective.

fzzff

Feb 27, 2020
Is there a way to change penis size? There used to be in the Better Penetration Plugin, but it is no longer there.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Any_Game_Graphics_Enhancement_Optional rar

7/8/2021
- Photorealistic Enhancement folder added >> Here's the site for the code and data from Github:
- Added a Convolutional Neural Network for the AI >> Small file >> Use google to find at github, there's lots to choose from.
- ReShade settings mostly removed except for >> white and dark point settings, CRT settings, and Real Grain settings. The AI will handle everything else.

This is an optional rar build that is meant to be used by itself. Do Not use this with the 1.0.4a rar.

Total size >> 178MB

Last edited:

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
Any_Game_Graphics_Enhancement_Optional rar

Mega

7/8/2021
- Photorealistic Enhancement folder added >> Here's the site for the code and data from Github:
- Added a Convolutional Neural Network for the AI >> Small file >> Use google to find at github, there's lots to choose from.
- ReShade settings mostly removed except for >> white and dark point settings, CRT settings, and Real Grain settings. The AI will handle everything else.

This is an optional rar build that is meant to be used by itself. Do Not use this with the 1.0.4a rar.

Total size >> 178MB
how do I install this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If I build scene (position, accessories, etc) can that be added into the main game or are they always stand-alone shots?
They are always standalone, they can be used for making games, though, which is how most other games using the Illusion art styles do it.

Thank you. As I have been unzipping the files I am noticing that some of the data is repeated in various parts. For example I have found that the character cards are the same in several parts. It may not be 600 GB, but at a little over half way through extracting I am at 336 GB. I also have never seen this large of an extraction. After extracting the full 11 parts, am I able to remove the redundant files without damaging or sacrificing game play?
There are no redundant files, the repeats are likely actually partial versions much like you would see while a file is downloading from a browser if you looked at the folder it was downloading to. Any temporary files should disappear on their own once the extraction is done, any file parts will merge into one full file, and any extra space used should clear up, but the extraction actually has to finish, not just appear at 100%. The extractor will close when it actually finishes. Multiple part archives, like the multi part download here, do not just put whole files in a single archive part. In fact, most times, not even a single file is located in just one part of the archive, so what you are seeing in those repeats is all one file split up into different parts.

Ok the bonus zip file "Sideloader Modpack Studio" contains 2 folders - "Sideloader Modpack- Studio" and "Sideloader Modpack - Maps" which contains other folders named .. i guess after their creators... so do I just copy and paste these 2 huge folders in to :/gamedir/mods ?
They go into the Mods folder, yes, though the names are not the names of their creators, those are what the files go to. Maps are 3D spaces to load into the studio and Studio is full of objects to be placed on these maps.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
how do I install this?
Extract >> Open the folder and read the README or move the folder, that you'll see, into your game folder >> works automatically.

Or

Extract >> move the folder into your game folder >> works automatically.

Note >> This is setup to passively enhance graphics. There are no active components.

Last edited:
Reactions: theblackestguy

thatdork

Dec 2, 2018
Hello when i choose English in InitSetting it says English does not exist in my installation. Can anyone help me?

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
Help!

I know that some skins need to activate the GraphicsMod and press F5 and turn on SSS. But I find that the DHH is much better graphic enhancer.

But I dont knowhow to have acess to those skins with the DHH since theres no option to activate SSS. Am I missing something? Or I can only see some skins on GraphicsMod?!

Appreciate any help
1625852204703.png

Turin

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Help!

I know that some skins need to activate the GraphicsMod and press F5 and turn on SSS. But I find that the DHH is much better graphic enhancer.

But I dont knowhow to have acess to those skins with the DHH since theres no option to activate SSS. Am I missing something? Or I can only see some skins on GraphicsMod?!

Appreciate any help
DHH and SSS are mutually exclusive, you can only launch the game with one of them active at a time.

As you say, skins that use SSS for their textures can only be loaded correcty with SSS active.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Help!

Appreciate any help
View attachment 1289211
You're not using the 8K map library. Since 8K exceeds the allotted memory for diffuse and normal, it renders as black.

H2 2.0 works just fine with DHH. ScreenShot.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: theblackestguy
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes