HennyFapper87

Aug 18, 2018
Never heard before.
If you enable GraphicsMod DON´T use "Better Anti-Aliasing"
I had both active but that didn't appear to be the issue. It's weird. I'll activate SSS once the game loads, but any time the scene changes I have to go back in and reactivate SSS. It's not a huge issue since I mostly use HS2 for character creation but it's still an oddity.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
checking in MSI Afterburner to see if it's using all your CPU cores may point you in the right direction.
Also try changing your graphics settings and see if the empty room usage changes. This may tell you if it's a video or a CPU problem
its completely gpu, my cpu is at like 18%

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I had both active but that didn't appear to be the issue. It's weird. I'll activate SSS once the game loads, but any time the scene changes I have to go back in and reactivate SSS. It's not a huge issue since I mostly use HS2 for character creation but it's still an oddity.
So we need to illuminate your install history: new install or only upgrade, game version, was it running well before.....

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
ended up finding the issue, my GPU was on a PCIE 8x slot, apparently whatever engine Honetselect 2 uses is effected by this. So i changed it to PCIE 16x slot and it works perfectly smooth at 88% GPU usage.

Kind of weird considering Room Girl works completely fine with the PCIE 8x slot
Very interesting discovery - til now we had similar issues with Series 3xxx cards:
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8283699
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8378904
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8384386

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
ended up finding the issue, my GPU was on a PCIE 8x slot, apparently whatever engine Honetselect 2 uses is effected by this. So i changed it to PCIE 16x slot and it works perfectly smooth at 88% GPU usage.

Kind of weird considering Room Girl works completely fine with the PCIE 8x slot
uuuhhhh yeeeeaaaa you may have been getting very bad performance ovarall because of that. Some games may have just become playable to you now
welll...not sure we can really call them issues since GFX cards are not at all designed to run on anything besides the best slots in a mobo

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
uuuhhhh yeeeeaaaa you may have been getting very bad performance ovarall because of that. Some games may have just become playable to you now

welll...not sure we can really call them issues since GFX cards are not at all designed to run on anything besides the best slots in a mobo
I build a lot of pc's too, 8x hasnt ever effected performance that bad before, im still just confused as to why HS2 and AIS need so much bandwidth, because when i would hit 100% it wouldnt just cap off, it would actually slow down my whole system and stutter everything, i hope other people can find this fix too though, since its literally a hardware placement issue

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have gotten a lot of reports about HS2 and AIS performing worse on 30 series cards than on 20 series cards... no idea what's going on with that. Hopefully I will get my 3090 soon (reports have been regarding 3080 and 3090, and it sounds absurd that those cards should have problems with these games...) so that I can verify the problems, and hopefully look into what's causing it...
Hi STN - what has become of this theme? Did you find any reason for these unexpected fps drops?
What is your opinion of this recognition from "loler" above?
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9875492
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9881263

Reactions: bigcover22
Feb 3, 2022
Hi.

so a while back i was having the issue that character cards were not saving progress. i think i might have even asked here in regards to it. anyway, i couldn't really find an answer so i i tried adding and removing them from groups and switching groups too. nothing. what i ended up doing is going into maker, loading up the card and then saving it as new. that seemed to work. progress saved. thing is that now that i downloaded new cards...it happens again. i don't know what causes that. i can make copies to solved the issue like i mentioned, but i lose the cool card art that creators use plus it's a hassle.

has anyone figured out what or why that happens? is there a way to KEEP or use the art on a New card?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi.

so a while back i was having the issue that character cards were not saving progress. i think i might have even asked here in regards to it. anyway, i couldn't really find an answer so i i tried adding and removing them from groups and switching groups too. nothing. what i ended up doing is going into maker, loading up the card and then saving it as new. that seemed to work. progress saved. thing is that now that i downloaded new cards...it happens again. i don't know what causes that. i can make copies to solved the issue like i mentioned, but i lose the cool card art that creators use plus it's a hassle.

has anyone figured out what or why that happens? is there a way to KEEP or use the art on a New card?
If you "save new" a card all stats are resetted to zero.
Only "Save" is doing the same.
"Save (Keep Card)" will keep all earned stats AND what you call the card art.

Did you try this 3rd option to bring the card gaining progress?
Also you can try to reset the cards progress in the group manager, this will also keep the card art but maybe trigger further stats progress.
Reset Girl.jpg

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I build a lot of pc's too, 8x hasnt ever effected performance that bad before, im still just confused as to why HS2 and AIS need so much bandwidth, because when i would hit 100% it wouldnt just cap off, it would actually slow down my whole system and stutter everything, i hope other people can find this fix too though, since its literally a hardware placement issue
yea it slows down the whole system because limiting the amount of lanes available to an extension card of any sort causes all sorts of side effects that are too technical to get into. It was explained to us at some point during our Computer Architecture course

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm new, how to remove censorship?
BetterRepack is uncensored.

Maybe it´s sufficient u download the whole "Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selsctor" (going into "mods") from here

Otherwise u have to change to the HS2 DX BetterRepack (recent version R11)

Another option is to install the HS2-HF Patch

Last edited:

Puryfire

Jul 20, 2018
Hey Honey Selecters. ;)
I hope I can find help here again...!

This time I am looking for some mods, which I can't find on the better repack page or anywhere else. :confused:

- mlekoduszek : mleye88
- geso : gesopod
- iszc : 2bybAcc
- dw121d : [DW] Heels01 CL 02

Thanks for any help! :giggle:

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
umm does anyone have cards for games like Max's life or mythic manor, depravity etc ???
also what free vpn is available to connect to network ??

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
can someone help me on hw to install multiple file?
you just have to extract the first one. make sure that there is only one set of numbers at the end, as in, if theres a file that-s called something like "filename-204128-204128.part" rename it to "filename-204128.part" and then extract.
It may be .zip instead of part im not sure

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes