ragsterb

Mar 6, 2019
its just reworked code from ai girl im guessing, the reason as to why im assuming that is that i messed up the installation, as in, a few files were missing or something, idk, or maybe i had to many folders, but.... i got a message that makes me wonder whether its just used as an example, or if its genuinely just reused code with a different name.
the message is the following: HS2.PNG
i can fix it (probably) but it still feels like the short end of the stick...
edit: yes, to clarify, this is indeed from hs, i ran the initsettings and got this error message

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
AS far as I've played it. It's just the same game as HS. Maybe it better if you play further, but it's boring to be honest. Pick a scene, do the nasty and go pick some more.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah went through the thread completely now and seems like it's more of the same, mostly just an animation viewer again. Probably gunna be a pass for me, at least until there's some massive mod collection for it to add all the shit we lost from modded 1. Man if they ever decide to add gameplay without hurting the other stuff, their games would be nuts.

Reactions: Grrman and Tiagolop

lgalucard

Jul 30, 2018
So ... the character creator has a futa toggle under the body section.. but it doesnt seem to do anything?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I wonder how long it'll be before people figure out how to make characters appear less Asian. I know in HS1 it wasn't an easy task and some devs don't even bother, they just reuse the same handful of premade characters that are provided in their game that will probably end up being reworked after the 3rd or 4th update before being abandoned.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
i think most people didnt liked (like) Ai because its very limited on girls.
the amount of girls you can have simultaneaously on the island is ridiculous compared to others illusions game (and even more compared to HS).
that's a big point.
being stuck in an island and crafting shit isnt really bad, but having to live with the same girls forever is a pain in the butt.
of course we can change her anytime, but that's basically similar to house play (or home play, i forget exact name) and end pretty annoying.
easy to s ee that the most popular illusion games are the ones that allow tons of girls all around, such as AA, HS, SB etc.
The idea behind AIG was good but the execution was horrible. The game runs like crap and the survival mechanics are as if someone stripped away all the fun from survival game leaving only the grind behind.
Moders could maybe salvage it but how to add new mechanics/ functionality to game when it barely runs on its own ?

Obviously there are also people that don't wanna deal with the gameplay at all and just want the sex simulation.

The only people fine with AIG were those into studio rather then the game.

HS2 is like free mode for AIG - small rooms mean far better performance and it is straight to action. Some extra outfits and animations - rest is same.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
for HS you needed an slider mod to create big boobs and big assses girls
is it the same here?
how thick can the models be from this version ? ;)

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I wonder how long it'll be before people figure out how to make characters appear less Asian. I know in HS1 it wasn't an easy task and some devs don't even bother, they just reuse the same handful of premade characters that are provided in their game that will probably end up being reworked after the 3rd or 4th update before being abandoned.
Well, remember this is in unity and you can import daz models to unity and quite easily at that.
so hopefully modders will be able to include daz faces and hair etc this time around.
id love to see that though, like say sophia's model from a wife and mother or melissa from filf or even jill and sage from badik.
would make for awesome honey select games with the same models used in daz games

Edit
oh forgot to mention the insane amount of time this could save. we get many times more content than using the same characters in daz

Reactions: nasam
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes