hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
View attachment 915215
I can't extract this... what do I do with this?
View attachment 915217
The none DX version I just went and extract the 001, then extract the file in 001 with WinRAR and everything just install... this one just said:
View attachment 915218
something certainly doesn't look right about the archive in that folder, why some of them has two sequence numbering? are you sure that the download was not interrupted? did you use regular download for each file separately or zipped download on mega or google drive?

Ah right, thank you.

Also does anyone know how to hide walls and objects in StudioNeo2 when the camera gets close to something? Do I need a plugin for this? And how do we setup unlocked freecams? Adding camera into workspace only adds a static locked camera, I don't know how to make a free moving cam.
the plugin you are looking for is called "CameraClipController", you press (N) and a slider for clip control at the bottom of the screen should appear. it can be found in: game folder/[OPTIONAL] Mods

there are map clip control option in "screen effect" settings, you also can make your own masks and then parent them to objects from the workspace.
I just tested R5, but I have problems with both R5 and DX R2; R5 seems to actually load into the game more as the indicator actually changes to HS2's but both give the same problem, not actually getting past the thing that I've shown already.

They are one folder into the main drive so it's definetely not folder related.

Having to use a different computer, I already played on a non-existing-end Intel HD 2500; the game loads fine, works as well as you'd expect, have over a 100 hours in it but that PC is gone as far as I'm willing to spend money in it to fix it. This one is Intel but I have no idea what series as it just shows: "Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator HD"

Seems to have the same memory, altought the computer now has an 'i3 core' as opposed to an 'i5 core' and 2gbs of RAM as opposed to 4gbs of RAM. I'm not really sure if it won't work due to that, but it's 64 bits, the game doesn't crash immediatly or slows down the computer at all until it crashes; which is a thing it did before.

Thanks for the help, Hun.
i am not sure i was able to provide any aid at all ^^' to be honest, i didn't get any crashes so i do not know much about them. but at least we know for sure that your game folder has no installation errors since you have tested it on another computer. if the the VGA on the new computer has at least 2gb VRAM it should not be a problem unless high graphic settings are active, but it shouldn't prevent the game from opening. now if the main memory of the computer is only 2gb this could be too small to load the resources and most probably prevent the game from opening. some times a game may get into a title screen but it can crash any moment more resources are needed. the suggested specs for the game says at least 4gb is recommended.

Is there any plugin like HoneyShot for Honey Select 2 ?
"screenshotmanager" plugin does the same. (F9) for normal screenshot, and (F11) for a rendered one (i am not entirely sure about the shortcuts, press F1 to open the settings>pluginsettings>screenshotmanager and make sure).

Last edited:
Reactions: Great_Old_One
Aug 22, 2018
Get this running on Linux using wine (barebone wine not lutris or proton):
1. Create an empty win64 prefix
2. Install Wine Mono and Gecko, in case you're not automatically promted to do so, you can download the installers from winehq:
3. Use winetricks to set your environment to Windows 7
4. Use winetricks and install the following fonts:
  • corefonts
  • eufonts
  • fakejapanese - adobe hansans
  • adobe hansans

5. Use winetricks to install the following dlls:
  • dxvk (latest or 1.7 on older gpus and distros)
6. Start winecfg via winetricks, open the libraries tab and create a new "native" entry for "winhttp" (this enables the modloader)
7. Drop the game into the prefix and play it.

Just to be clear: Do not install dotnet or vcredist, the Honey Select 2 launcher works perfectly with wine mono. Dotnet immediately breaks it on my machine.

I've tested it extensively and everything works (mods, beepin plugins, chars, maps, studio)
Just one bug: Minimizing the game will soft-freeze it. Don't do that :D

Proof:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
i am not sure i was able to provide any aid at all ^^' to be honest, i didn't get any crashes so i do not know much about them. but at least we know for sure that your game folder has no installation errors since you have tested it on another computer. if the the VGA on the new computer has at least 2gb VRAM it should not be a problem unless high graphic settings are active, but it shouldn't prevent the game from opening. now if the main memory of the computer is only 2gb this could be too small to load the resources and most probably prevent the game from opening. some times a game may get into a title screen but it can crash any moment more resources are needed. the suggested specs for the game says at least 4gb is recommended.
At least you're trying by responding.

It might be that but I am absolutely sure the PC I was using had less than 2 video ram; this one tho', doesn't even have more than 1. If it's that it might as well not work.

I thought I could at least check up on the girls I had; when transferring some of the stuff some pictures got corrupted and I ended up losing some of all of the stuff I had taken. At least the píctures I can tell I lost, but with the cards, I have no idea.

No more Honey for me. Thanks, Hun.

• Sad
Reactions: hun hunter
Oct 25, 2017
something certainly doesn't look right about the archive in that folder, why some of them has two sequence numbering? are you sure that the download was not interrupted? did you use regular download for each file separately or zipped download on mega or google drive?
1606336158710.png
I just click 'here' then click other link for direct download... then go to DX version and download whatever in the google drive file. I tries download it twice now... this time I guaruntee that there's no interuption.
1606336257458.png
was I mean to download R2 version first?

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I thought I could at least check up on the girls I had; when transferring some of the stuff some pictures got corrupted and I ended up losing some of all of the stuff I had taken. At least the píctures I can tell I lost, but with the cards, I have no idea.
If you're just looking to check cards and see if they're corrupt/loadable, you can use kkmanager. In addition to its updating ability it can load/check character cards, and although the UI for directory changes is a bit clunky you can point it at any directory you want.

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
in studio each animation has it's own breakdown (part or phase for both male and female) and if you change that animation part for only one of the actors the other one will not sync automatically. have to change both manually. or you can use the "animationPairing" plugin by selecting both actors from workspace with (control) pressed then clicking on an animation part should sync both selected character to it.

I did everything by the book but apparently all models(in HS2 and Studio) have some issues with positioning(especially with necks and arms). I could just use FK/IK to correct that,but on the long run it's kind of annoying.

Any ideas on what it could be?
Should I save my work and redownload HS2?

Last edited:

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
Is there a mod to make nipple piercings stop showing up through clothes? The beaver one only hides lower stuff and pushup has no option for this.

also can't figure out how to access vip lounge, option is greyed out

Last edited:

taolason18

Nov 17, 2020
in general AA is a technique used to reduce the hard (sharp) edges in a picture/CG rendering, it makes the edges to look more softer to help it blend in. but it doesn't stop there, there are many techniques and it can be applied on surfaces, light shimmer, reflection, shadows, DOF, blur and motion..etc also as technology and ways to use it in games and movies get more advanced and it is a really huge topic.

example:
View attachment 915113
if you wish to know more about every technical attribute and property i suggest doing a more proper research.

in studio each animation has it's own breakdown (part or phase for both male and female) and if you change that animation part for only one of the actors the other one will not sync automatically. have to change both manually. or you can use the "animationPairing" plugin by selecting both actors from workspace with (control) pressed then clicking on an animation part should sync both selected character to it.

also check the down/up load bit rate settings on your torrent client.

HS2 DX R2 is latest.

you can do it using the material editor, but it can't be done in one place, you have to turn off multiple parts. then when done save that character as a template and load the "

go to body>"open material editor (head)" and turn off head to hide the main mesh.
View attachment 915140
then, "open material editor (ALL)" and turn off eyebases, eyelashes, eyeshadow, tooth, tang (more tongue parts are below, make sure to scroll down and turn them off too).
View attachment 915146
then go to hair> "open material editor (back, front, side and extension) and turn off all meshes as well. or you can skip this part by applying a bald hair.
View attachment 915151

what skirt are you using? some skirts don't have bones at all (they are not rigged and they do not move).

what repack are you using? and did you upgrade it or downloaded an all in one? also check if the game path is not too long.
thank bro

Mike2098

Oct 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock new maps or acces to the vip lobby in DX R2? I have no idea how to unlock them

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I'm still looking at finding a mod to either force status or unlock everything new
The easiest way to tweak status is with the Female Parameter Info plugin (FPI). Just go to the lobby and there will be a new window some sliders. You can get it here:
Or you can use the existing (assuming you're using a repack version) cheat tools - get into an H scene and hit f12. 3 windows pop up, and once you find the right spot in the cheat tools window you can change status.

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
Well I have to say I love the sequel. Very nice! Only thing I'm kinda missing is the option to choose 3 different outfits for the women (Regular, Bath and Room).

Reactions: ASLPro3D

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Well I have to say I love the sequel. Very nice! Only thing I'm kinda missing is the option to choose 3 different outfits for the women (Regular, Bath and Room).
Well,you can use the clothing cards which are soooo much better

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
View attachment 915670
I just click 'here' then click other link for direct download... then go to DX version and download whatever in the google drive file. I tries download it twice now... this time I guaruntee that there's no interuption.
View attachment 915671
was I mean to download R2 version first?
since you are downloading it for the first time you only have to download the latest game "full pack" build (honeyselect2 betterrepack DX R2) and use one of the three methods provided.
1606395366357.png

in each method, you will notice the names of all files in the archive when you hover the mouse over their names, this should match the downloaded file name and extension on your computer's hard drive.
1606395255813.png
in the image you posted in the earlier post, the names was followed by another sequence number as if it was still downloading or it was edited somehow, a full archive name and sequence should be exactly how they were made for it to be extracted correctly. i am not sure why it is happening to your files did you try the mega or torrent methods yet?

I did everything by the book but apparently all models(in HS2 and Studio) have some issues with positioning(especially with necks and arms). I could just use FK/IK to correct that,but on the long run it's kind of annoying.

Any ideas on what it could be?
Should I save my work and redownload HS2?
allot of things may get wrong and i honestly do not know why, and since our games are modded it is only normal to expect so ^^. when working on studio these modifications are somehow common and allot of technical problems may occur, so depending on the detail, pose and scene complexity a procedure should be performed. take a look at these two issues on studio and chara as an example:
studio wooden horse alignment error, my response.
bone edited chara pose alignment error, my response.

I uploaded here my mods:

You can also find my stuff in Discord
hello FutaBoy, i am happy to see modders and familiar faces post and release their mods here at F95. thank you for sharing and keep up the good work.

Is there a mod to make nipple piercings stop showing up through clothes? The beaver one only hides lower stuff and pushup has no option for this.

also can't figure out how to access vip lounge, option is greyed out
"pushup" plugin should be able to do that along with the push up effect. though i noticed some bugs hiding the nipple acc when the nipples are too extruded or sometimes when you hide/show the acc mulitple times on chara maker.

the plugin can be found in your gamefolder/[OPTIONAL] Mods

bro ! idont know install and use this mod ,, need help plzzz)
View attachment 916107
you only need to copy it in to the "game folder/mods/my mods". it should be already included and installed in this repack so you don't have to do it anyway. also, these are multiple studio item sets you can find them if you go to ADD>item>Hooh or you can simply go to ADD>search and look for an example "used condom".

hanku99

Aug 2, 2020
This officially supports VR now? Sorry the 1st post states no and to checkout a github page for testing it on your own, and that github page states it is no longer needed?

Nov 27, 2019
Hoeny select 2 dx vs ai shoujou vs stay home.

Which one is more relistic in penetration and spreaing pssy cause the female organs do not spread or move .The dk just moving through the female body.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes