kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Sooo... Is the futa option just not working at all for anyone else? It's a default option in the game and it does.... nothing....

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Some poses for me decrease that bar tho. Or it wasnt the poses but how I make sex *shrug* yeah, still trying to figure it out and without luck lol, guess a guide about it will be handy.
It also has a lot to do with what H personality the girl has, as well as her H traits.

For mine, I went with a "Romantic" with "Sensitive Pussy" as her trait. Doing what I said before pretty much guarantees she becomes Dependant...

Or I can just outright share her and get your problem over with... maybe XD

HS2ChaF_20200531011308581.png

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How do I find and add cards for this game?
many website, such as Illusion booru, share tons of cards for all illusion games, including HS2 .

you basically just download the card itself (a basic picture in .png format (or something), then you move copy/paste this picture into your "honey select 2 libido / userdata / chara / female(or male)" and that's it, then ingame you add the char in the room and you play.

its exact same as all the others illusion games. But for now, only AI cards will work from the others games.(HS1, SBPR etc.. cards wont work)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
website ..

(if you dont know what to search, just click on search without adding anything in the text line)

ps: notice 2B and A2 .... damn :O

Reactions: Ara Ara Ara

nashorn95z

Jan 26, 2019
Except those are polygon for polygon EroShane's. Maybe try harder next time.
Yeah youre right. There are based on many other cards. Usually i fuse them and then change stuff.
There are not the same. There are a lot of changes, but youre right i should mention it.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
It also has a lot to do with what H personality the girl has, as well as her H traits.

For mine, I went with a "Romantic" with "Sensitive Pussy" as her trait. Doing what I said before pretty much guarantees she becomes Dependant...

Or I can just outright share her and get your problem over with... maybe XD

View attachment 678276
So for Timid, Submissive and Masochist I probably should spank her a lot and do forced positions? Need to try x)

Lovely character btw! May I snatch her? :)

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
So for Timid, Submissive and Masochist I probably should spank her a lot and do forced positions? Need to try x)

Lovely character btw! May I snatch her? :)
Go ahead, she's basically what I like to call "the experiment" since she was what I used to gauge what works and what doesn't. I'll be working on the true blue waifu once I figure out how to do it right XD

Colion

Jun 1, 2020
I can´t load scenes into Studio Neo 2. :oops: Is there a solution?

Edit: The update R1.2 fix it. :giggle:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes