Cheeky Gamer

Feb 14, 2018
Hey guys, its it me or is there something off with the peneration animation (with uncencsored patch installed), it looks like its just no clips with no interaction between the guys and girls bodies, when compared to other 3D games like wildlife, fallendoll or Paralogue it seems off >_<, is there a mode or setting to fixes atm?

Also guys is there any presets or mods for other than asian female face, such as white european etc.. [it be nice to have abit or varirty ;) ]. i rubbish at custome editor and end up making women look wrong !! XD

thanks guys :)

P.s. stay at home, keep safe and keep being awsome

May 31, 2018
its always the same thing, i still remember how was Biko, the fighting games, AGA, or the Rpg game they tried to do (was funny) they have the resources to do something amazing but they are stuck on same place again and again....but one thing i dont like from illusion its the sex animation they do.....cmon at the times we are and there's no collisions or animated pussy with the dick? xDDD they are getting old for this things.
I absolutely love Biko series, I love the feel of dangerous when you chase a girl and the reward if you can make it at the end, too bad I can't find any games like this, do you know some?

zadkiel2

Sep 14, 2018
What's the difference between 1.1 and 1.2? I updated my game to 1.2 and it seemed to break my game...

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
What's the difference between 1.1 and 1.2? I updated my game to 1.2 and it seemed to break my game...
The update didn't break my game but it's showing some missing mod errors when starting. I ended up downloading the full 1.2 file again. Expect things like this until we have a propper R2.0.

snapsplash991

May 24, 2020
sad i feel every game they release is just getting worse, i tried play home and feel it has way better animations then this and AI....

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
its always the same thing, i still remember how was Biko, the fighting games, AGA, or the Rpg game they tried to do (was funny) they have the resources to do something amazing but they are stuck on same place again and again....but one thing i dont like from illusion its the sex animation they do.....cmon at the times we are and there's no collisions or animated pussy with the dick? xDDD they are getting old for this things.
easy to say when in reality the producer who lead the success project often not stay in one place. some get another job or just move to another company. as we saw in these passed years, there works mostly kicked out in rush and incomplete such as koikatu and ai shoujo. in koikatu case they not have enough time to finish it so they kicked it out when h-features and facials incomplete (lucky they still manage to optimized it in time). when ai shoujo....well...this one is disaster because they can't finish in any part of that game. no optimized (use only 1 core of cpu to handle an real time open world), h-part have nothing but bugs and some unfinish works, gameplay seem good but end up get momory leak and cpu overload killing gameplay experience plus awkward building interface that in the end they can't do anything to fix it. for me, when come to the big project where they put their hope on it so much. it often fail. when most of simply projects such as this one often beside from they finish their work in time, it also sell good too. don't forget that in the end they are just a japanese eroge maker company that have a limit budget and man power.
and yeah finally we talking about an adult industry where repetitive is what they always be.

Last edited:
Reactions: naoc

zadkiel2

Sep 14, 2018
The update didn't break my game but it's showing some missing mod errors when starting. I ended up downloading the full 1.2 file again. Expect things like this until we have a propper R2.0.
Yea, wanted to go back and redownload 1.1 but noticed the site only shows 1.2, guess I'll download that however 1.1 file size was around 24GB~, how come 1.2 it's 54GB?

Last edited:

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
What's the with that problem exactly? Honey Select was made using Sexy Beach Premium Resort assets. I take it that you will be downloading for free?
Honey Select was one of the most boring things I ever played. Anyway, people wanted "Free H" mode in AI Girl since the beginning and Illusion is like "Nah, lets sell it as a seperate product". Thats EAs level of greed.

Reactions: JhonLui

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
Wait... did Illusion really devolve into using Unity?

Excuse me while I puke.
Yes, they switch about 6 years ago.

thier own engine was just to old and they didn't want to rewrite or create a new engine, so they buid a new game system, on top of unity, to make longtime support easier in the future.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah I dunno why Honey Select ever got popular. It's cool for a while but the lack of gameplay means it has about zero longevity. Plenty of games you can fap to and enjoy as an actual game. We have enough animation viewers from complete amateur devs, it's a shame that a company that could do more settles for that. Seems like they're at least trying out new stuff with Shoujo AI but from the sounds of things it didn't go so well. I haven't played it myself. I know Koikatu didn't do anything for me.

I dunno how difficult it would be just to make an artifical academy game where you can actually do more around town/the school but that's my dream game from them. Going to keep mentioning it until it exists, lmao. Being able to walk around town and buy stuff, go out on actual dates, go to the arcade and play minigames, etc, etc. More like a complete student life over just trying to bang everybody in school 24/7.

Last edited:

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Honey Select was one of the most boring things I ever played. Anyway, people wanted "Free H" mode in AI Girl since the beginning and Illusion is like "Nah, lets sell it as a seperate product". Thats EAs level of greed.
AI Girl (October 25, 2019) and Honey Select 2 Libido (May 29, 2020). Well there has been a gap of 7 months between the release of both titles, so I would hardly call it greed. Considering both games can be downloaded for free, I do not see why you are whinging.

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
AI Girl (October 25, 2019) and Honey Select 2 Libido (May 29, 2020). Well there has been a gap of 7 months between the release of both titles, so I would hardly call it greed. Considering both games can be downloaded for free, I do not see why you are whinging.
I wouldn't really say "Free"...

Normally this game is not for Free, its just that outside of japan most illusion games are not even available, so some fans basically pirate and localize the games, to make them internationally available.

Reactions: Zimi
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes