terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
! F: \ [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R4.0.1 \ [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R4.0.1.7z: Error writing to the file. The drive may be full.
! Failed to run "C: \ Users \ lilol \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \ Rar $ EXa11216.6289 \ HoneySelect2.exe".

i may translate it wrong the first time
My guess is that your local language might not like some of the special characters in the path (especially the $ sign is typically bad).
Try to extract/move the game to a folder with a simple name like d:\hs2 (or whatever your typical gaming drive is) and then try again.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So I have version r5, do I need to download r6, then 6.1, then 7? Or can I just go from 5->7?
The Repacks aren´t an update, they are standalone full pack and running out of the box.
You only have to transfer (copy and paste) your save and chara folder and may continue your game.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So what's in new version DX R7? Anyone knows?
There is a link to Changelog.
All essential functions (like BepInEx) and mods are updated and new mods added.

If you use cards from here I recommend to always have the latest Repack.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so i have R3.1 rn, can i just update straight to R7 or do i have to do each update between?
Yes, R7 includes all you need. After install only transfer your folders save and chara and already play along.
Repacks are no "updates" but the full playable game with all common mods.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes