D

Deleted144244440246

Hi. I not really found a way to fix it. The nice member turbojoe try to help me. There are more faces for the girls in the face options of the game. But this helps me only with Nagisa. Kula ist further still broken (roy12). Female Shepard, Tifa or Kassandra are further still broken (McM82). I feel tired from work with the game. I want to play the game, not work the game. So I use R7 again. Here most of the broken girls work again. I hope there is a hotfix for R8 in the future, or I wait for R9. I remember a bug in the past of the game, which destroys all faces of the roy12 girls. But here the solution was easy. The only thing you must do was to copy the BonesFramework again in the game and it works. But this time it is to much work for me. I think the game gets so big that it is very hard for ScrewThisNoise to bring an update with no problems for all Players. And this is not a triple A studio. So I hope that this game gets better in the future and not becomes the erotic Cyberpunk 2077 or Gothic 3. :)
Hi tommy, first im sorry I missed your question. Turbojoe asked me to try and help you get it resolved, im sorry it took so long, i had a busy weekend. So to correctly find your problem im going to ask you a bunch of questions about your game.

Ill post my first questions here as it explains something very important

This is my PM response to Turbojoe asking him what you have done in terms of installing the new RX8

RE: Tommy Questions

First when a new version of the game launches, example RX 8 the version on the server does not include most of the mods, this is to make a small file size. The intended install procedure is to download the game. Then goto init settings and run update.- this updates the sideloader with the newest version of the sideloader mods

I will also add this as well, when installing MODS to your game that you download from anywhere. They need to goto mods/mymods folder not into sideloader. When the initsettings update button is hit, hs2 checks the sideloader master file list, downloads and updates anything in the files/subfolders & DELETES anything foreign that is not supposed to be there, Mods/mymods is a protected folder that init settings update will never look at.

So Questions
1 Has Tommy444 done this procedure?

Send me a pm and we will continue. Then if we resolve the problem we will post the solution here to help others.

PS i dont follow this thread, if you have a direct question please feel free to pm me and ill help if i can

Im very active in the card sharing thread here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: turbojoe

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Hi, I recently downloaded R8 after using R5 for a while. One of the inner clothing items doesn't display properly for me in R8 but works fine in R5? How could I fix this?
That looks like a common issue when using the HighPoly body. If you're using that, use a different one to see if that clipping goes away.

Also, doesn't look like the modpack updates are working, the updater just sits at "Searching for mod updates" and never moves. Can't even cancel out of it, have to close it manually.

Last edited:
D

Deleted144244440246

Hi, I recently downloaded R8 after using R5 for a while. One of the inner clothing items doesn't display properly for me in R8 but works fine in R5? How could I fix this?
High poly causes issues with clipping, there is however special clothing for high poly - look for high poly versions of SOME clothing

notlekrut

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone knows how to fix this? BP4 SOS and Dong have incorrect lighting or color. Any workaround or a way to fix this? I have installed BR DX8 and NextGenSkinShader 2.0 and textures(SSS is active, proper shaders are selected. Only issue I have is with the male uncensors but not all of them). Everything else seems to be working properly, a few bugs in char maker, but nothing major besides this.
Example:

Screenshot 2022-02-07 171934.png

D

Deleted144244440246

to my knowledge most male uncensors dont support graphics mode, change the male model to DHH - or look for a penis that supports graphics mode

notlekrut

Oct 2, 2017
to my knowledge most male uncensors dont support graphics mode, change the male model to DHH - or look for a penis that supports graphics mode
Hmm ok, makes sense since it's not all male uncensors. There's no other uncensors for BP4 other than what Animal42069 has made available? Thanks!

Tommy444

Oct 19, 2019
Hello again. The last update with the InitSetting brings it. The white face bug for most of my used cards is repaired. So first thank you very much for your efforts to help a PC user noob. I made a check of my girl cards. Only Widowmaker from McM82 is with the white face bug. When the next updates repairs this one too, the game is on the way to perfection for me again. One little thing at the end. The game AI Girl R11 makes the same white face Problem with Nagisa and Kula (roy12/AI girl cards). I use only roy12 AI girl cards in this game. I don't know if cards from other modders make problems there. It would be cool to get the same update there. Many thanks for your hard work on this very beautiful game.:D

Last edited:

typz.prv

Dec 14, 2021
Can someone please explain to me what the "parts" do and what I do with them after I've downloaded them?

Aug 11, 2020
Can someone please explain to me what the "parts" do and what I do with them after I've downloaded them?
You extract them with 7zip or winrar. I recommend 7zip. Just right click the first part, press extract here. Then the program will automatically extract all the following archives as well. Just make sure that all of them are in the same folder. You also need enough disk space for the extraction.

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
Could someone tell me the difference between the All-In-One and the Optional Sideloader Modpack? Just need to know if I need to download one or the other.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Could someone tell me the difference between the All-In-One and the Optional Sideloader Modpack? Just need to know if I need to download one or the other.
I guess you mean "Sideloader Modpack Studio"? This is only for Studio and NOT needed for the game.
The download file for the game itself is called "HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack", general "Better Repack" (actually R8).
"All-In-One" seems to be both files, but for the game alone you need only Better Repack
R8-torrent.jpg

Reactions: MetaK
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes