D

Deleted144244440246

to my knowledge most male uncensors dont support graphics mode, change the male model to DHH - or look for a penis that supports graphics mode

Reactions: turbojoe

notlekrut

Oct 2, 2017
to my knowledge most male uncensors dont support graphics mode, change the male model to DHH - or look for a penis that supports graphics mode
Hmm ok, makes sense since it's not all male uncensors. There's no other uncensors for BP4 other than what Animal42069 has made available? Thanks!

Tommy444

Oct 19, 2019
Hello again. The last update with the InitSetting brings it. The white face bug for most of my used cards is repaired. So first thank you very much for your efforts to help a PC user noob. I made a check of my girl cards. Only Widowmaker from McM82 is with the white face bug. When the next updates repairs this one too, the game is on the way to perfection for me again. One little thing at the end. The game AI Girl R11 makes the same white face Problem with Nagisa and Kula (roy12/AI girl cards). I use only roy12 AI girl cards in this game. I don't know if cards from other modders make problems there. It would be cool to get the same update there. Many thanks for your hard work on this very beautiful game.:D

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

typz.prv

Dec 14, 2021
Can someone please explain to me what the "parts" do and what I do with them after I've downloaded them?

Aug 11, 2020
Can someone please explain to me what the "parts" do and what I do with them after I've downloaded them?
You extract them with 7zip or winrar. I recommend 7zip. Just right click the first part, press extract here. Then the program will automatically extract all the following archives as well. Just make sure that all of them are in the same folder. You also need enough disk space for the extraction.

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
Could someone tell me the difference between the All-In-One and the Optional Sideloader Modpack? Just need to know if I need to download one or the other.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Could someone tell me the difference between the All-In-One and the Optional Sideloader Modpack? Just need to know if I need to download one or the other.
I guess you mean "Sideloader Modpack Studio"? This is only for Studio and NOT needed for the game.
The download file for the game itself is called "HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack", general "Better Repack" (actually R8).
"All-In-One" seems to be both files, but for the game alone you need only Better Repack
R8-torrent.jpg

Reactions: MetaK

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Anyone knows how to fix this? BP4 SOS and Dong have incorrect lighting or color. Any workaround or a way to fix this? I have installed BR DX8 and NextGenSkinShader 2.0 and textures(SSS is active, proper shaders are selected. Only issue I have is with the male uncensors but not all of them). Everything else seems to be working properly, a few bugs in char maker, but nothing major besides this.
Example:

View attachment 1640159
Change the shader.

wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
Last questions, in NEO the boobs dont move when i brush the hands across them. I click in menu to BREAST COLID on but the hand just gos through the body with no movement. Thanks for response you rock

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
Last questions, in NEO the boobs dont move when i brush the hands across them. I click in menu to BREAST COLID on but the hand just gos through the body with no movement. Thanks for response you rock
i dont remeber what mod it is maybe boopz or boob jiggle something like that. after installing you need to press "m" in Neo and then hover your mouse over boobs they will jiggle.
works for boobs, hairs and ass.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes