kijayax232

Jan 21, 2022
Hello,

Can you explain why my game is running at 20 fps when I launch a scene? It's impossible for it to be smooth even though I have an RTX 3080.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't know if this was answered before already, but is VR in the game by now? OP post doesn't have the Virtual Reality tag but according to FAQ it was supposed to added eventually by the dev. Since we're already at R8, I'd assume it would have either happened by now or probs won't happen anymore?
I mean, first of all, R8 refers to the repack number, which is entirely unofficial and unrelated to the game's development, which ended a while ago. Now, as for VR, I have been seeing comments about people trying to load it, so it sounds like it is in.

What is the Sideloader Modpack Studio for the Better Repack? Is it necessary to have studio at all or is it just additional content?
It is stuff that was removed for size reduction purposes in the repack and that can only be used in the studio. It is not necessary to have this modpack, but if you do make scenes in the studio, there are some useful items there.

Hello,

Can you explain why my game is running at 20 fps when I launch a scene? It's impossible for it to be smooth even though I have an RTX 3080.
Your RTX 3080 doesn't really do a whole lot in Illusion games, these games are designed around the concept of allowing a larger audience to play them, so they are more reliant on RAM. A general user likely won't have a 3080 or a custom PC with high specs by their own choice, those things are not cheap, but they are likely to have at least 8GB of RAM as that is slowly becoming the standard amount for a normal PC that is not custom built.

How much RAM do you have? Not including any dedicated to the 3080, of course.

Reactions: turbojoe

kijayax232

Jan 21, 2022
I mean, first of all, R8 refers to the repack number, which is entirely unofficial and unrelated to the game's development, which ended a while ago. Now, as for VR, I have been seeing comments about people trying to load it, so it sounds like it is in.

It is stuff that was removed for size reduction purposes in the repack and that can only be used in the studio. It is not necessary to have this modpack, but if you do make scenes in the studio, there are some useful items there.

Your RTX 3080 doesn't really do a whole lot in Illusion games, these games are designed around the concept of allowing a larger audience to play them, so they are more reliant on RAM. A general user likely won't have a 3080 or a custom PC with high specs by their own choice, those things are not cheap, but they are likely to have at least 8GB of RAM as that is slowly becoming the standard amount for a normal PC that is not custom built.

I have 32GB. My game is smooth in menus, but when playing a scene it's just unplayable.. :/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Hi Alex - nice to see (read) you again :D

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have 32GB. My game is smooth in menus, but when playing a scene it's just unplayable.. :/
This is weird - yours seem NOT to be a potato pc. Or do you play 4K?
Even when you play a girl with Dainty´s High Poly Muscle Body the fps should not drop so deep :unsure:
How´s your installation location? HS2 don´t like long file adresses, it´s recommended to install very top in your game drive.
Otherwise try a new extract/install.

Edit: I wrote this while you posted your error log.
I recommend new install.

kijayax232

Jan 21, 2022
Even when you play a girl with Dainty´s High Poly Muscle Body the fps should not drop so deep :unsure:
How´s your installation location? HS2 don´t like long file adresses, it´s recommended to install very top in your game drive.

I recommend new install.
I tried several times, but it's the same. This is the only game where I have this problem. No problem on a game like Fallen Doll in 4K. I'm using 1920x1080 in normal quality on Honey Select. I don't know how to fix this error that I have

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
Is there a way to get bestiality in the main game? Or can you only make it in the studio?

And are there any bestiality scenes for the studio? It seems quite difficult to make a bestiality scene in the studio.

rick66428

Mar 10, 2020
The Veins stuff belongs to Hanmen NextGen Shader, you can decrease or turn them off in Material Editor with the VeinsOpacity Slider
View attachment 1656823

Changing Skintype may need to choose the new Skin (and perhaps Bodyskin too), then save and reload to overtake
Thank you! Also how do you choose to use the next gen skin? Is it under skin overlay?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

I recommend new install.
This is definitely strange behavior, that pathing issue may also be to blame, Illusion games hate it when you bury the files. I also recommend a new install, and for kijayax to report back if it doesn't change performance. Then he could look at potential mod slowdowns. I know that some mods can slow down these games on occasion, though they shouldn't cause constant slowdowns like this.

I tried several times, but it's the same. This is the only game where I have this problem. No problem on a game like Fallen Doll in 4K. I'm using 1920x1080 in normal quality on Honey Select. I don't know how to fix this error that I have
Saw this after I posted, very strange, check your mods to see if any are slowing the game, though they should only be very short slowdowns if any.

Neuronyx

Oct 4, 2018
Neuronyx said:
What is the Sideloader Modpack Studio for the Better Repack? Is it necessary to have studio at all or is it just additional content?
Thank you!

27X

Oct 30, 2019
You definitely have a bad install. With a 3090 the game runs at 8K/40 or 4K/80-90 with either DHH or GM.

0. Ram >Speed< and Bus size (not total ram size) matters far more for active spooling than Vram; VRam aperture size matters for scene and lighting stability
1. NVME Drive
2. Never install a game or game library manager (steam) in program files or program files (x86). ever
3. install HS2 on your ROOT windows drive. Period.
4. Install HS2 as close to the base user profile as is possible eg X:/games/HS2
5. make the sure the install is contiguous across the drive once installed
6. Unity relies massively on runtime injection to manage and run plugins; your choice of antivirus matters a great deal
7. most scenes have five lights; turn two of them off in the scene/option menu
8. resolution is externally scaled, if the scene assets are 8K/4K, downsampling your final screen resolution has minimal impact

D7oom17

Dec 6, 2019
Sry, I´m a little confused. With the torrent file you have the option to download the game (Repack) and/or not the Studio Stuff

View attachment 1659621
The BetterRepack is the game (activated in the picture), the Sideloader Modpack (here 73,3 GB) is ONLY for Studio and NOT for the game.
I don´t know a "All-In-One".
The Repack includes all mods u need for the game and are installed when u extract the BetterRepack. There are no extra Mods to extract for the game.
The game out of the Repack should run without troubles.
Start via InitSettings.exe, choose your resolution and DON´T activate GraphicsMod and DHH the same time.

By the way: the actually version of Repack is R8, but u can remain at R7 - its still good working.
Many thanks bro this really help , I am new at this game i don't know anything

1 more questions where i can find girls cards to download in the game like anime girls ?

WeissMG

Jan 24, 2022
Reactions: D7oom17

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Many thanks bro this really help , I am new at this game i don't know anything

1 more questions where i can find girls cards to download in the game like anime girls ?
Nevermind, the main purpose of this thread is to help people having troubles with this game, especially newbies.
The Card-sharing thread WeissMG linked you is for finding or presenting cards, but also if you have troubles with a special model or when creating your own card. There are some really artists in card creating, watch them regularly.

Here are some more links for getting cards:
- search for HoneySelect2 (270 pages :D), AIShoujo cards may work, honeyselect/honeyselect1 definitly NOT

Mr. 69
Mrwrongtubes
Sykosis (he´s active in cardsharing thread)
Be warned, Kenzato is extreme slow, you have to be patient - but these guys making awesome cards!

By the way: if you are satisfied with answers, a "Like" is always welcome ;)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you! Also how do you choose to use the next gen skin? Is it under skin overlay?
Hanmens NextGen skin is a payable mod and therefore not included in BetterRepack. Its awesome real Skin, not Overlay.
If you have it installed, you find it in Body/Skin/Skin Type
HanmenNextGenSkin.jpg

If you don´t have and open a card with this skin, you see a black body. Then change the skin to one u have, save and reopen.

Reactions: rick66428

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
A question?
Why is there no facesitting in the game.I mean a man sits on a woman's face in different positions.Why not in the game.Also, why is this position missing in the game.
Man presses his hands to the wall and woman gets on her knees and licks the ass and then she wipes the ass crack with her nose.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
A question?
Why is there no facesitting in the game.I mean a man sits on a woman's face in different positions.Why not in the game.Also, why is this position missing in the game.
Man presses his hands to the wall and woman gets on her knees and licks the ass and then she wipes the ass crack with her nose.
Something like that? ExhaustedBlowjob.jpg

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes