DrWho345

Apr 7, 2020
It was KK Preg before.
Now he changed the name to just Preg.

That plugin should be included in the BR, but just in case you might want to check your current plugin version.
Thanks for the help I’ll try tonight,
could you please let me know where I need to put the file? Some visual aid, or detailed explanation would be immensely helpful, I just don’t want to screw anything up

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks for the help I’ll try tonight,
could you please let me know where I need to put the file? Some visual aid, or detailed explanation would be immensely helpful, I just don’t want to screw anything up
the plugin's directory is /bepinex/plugins/[plugin name].dll
you just need to replace that single file

fortunately mod and plugin devs always share their file in a way so you just need to extract the archive to the game's root folder
just as the preg plugin, the first thing you find when opening the archive is just single bepinex folder
so just copy/extract that folder to your client's root folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrWho345

Apr 7, 2020
the plugin's directory is /bepinex/plugins/[plugin name].dll
you just need to replace that single file

fortunately mod and plugin devs always share their file in a way so you just need to extract the archive to the game's root folder
just as the preg plugin, the first thing you find when opening the archive is just single bepinex folder
so just copy/extract that folder to your client's root folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you fingers crossed it works

Hayduke

Nov 20, 2020
R10 is working great on desktop but i cant launch a scene in VR. I can launch the game in VR and choose the girls and MC but the start button is greyed out. Any suggestions? I have the Steam version and Im running an Index

duy14600

Nov 9, 2019
Hi, I got a bunch of errors when I clicked on the modpack item in the game, it shows a lot of missing errors, can anyone help me?
P/S: I use R10

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Please seed BetterRepack R10 I already uploaded 80+Gb while my download is not even 50%
This is immediately shown when I open my Torrent
Torrent-Seeds.jpg

So it seems not to be a problem to have not enough Seeds for this game generally, maybe you suffer from regional restrictions.

Reactions: Kristiann96

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, I got a bunch of errors when I clicked on the modpack item in the game, it shows a lot of missing errors, can anyone help me?
P/S: I use R10
"Modpack item in the game"?
Don´t know what you mean with this o_O

If you mean the "missing errors" showing up in the left upper corner if you open the game ("Play") or the Creator ("Create") there may be different reasons.
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7886850

After a new Install you should first run "update" in Initsettings first to load all mods updated since ScrewThisNoise assembled the BetterRepack.

Jester'ss

Sep 24, 2021
I downloaded the torrent one and i cant seem to be able to choose any dialogue in game. Only thing working is the studio.
Ive re downloaded it and still like this.

Kahs44

Feb 9, 2019
There seems to be a problem with the mod under mods>Sideloader Modpack>cunihinx>[cunihinx] Haruka Sawamura v1.5, Loading the card produces a white face, downloading and replacing that file with the one from the mod author fixes that problem.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded the torrent one and i cant seem to be able to choose any dialogue in game. Only thing working is the studio.
Ive re downloaded it and still like this.
If you downloaded the BetterRepack (R10?) with torrent file from here
TorrentR10.jpg
without any error messages you did something wrong with your install.
Mine R10 worked perfectly out of the box without any issues so far.

Did you place your game folder on top of a drive without any unnecessary subfolders to keep the file pathes as short as possible?
Extracting with 7-Zip is recommended.
Start via Initsetting.exe, make your graphic settings, then Start Game.

Hayduke

Nov 20, 2020
anyone have R10 working with VR? I'm not able to get the scenes to launch but can load up the VR intro setting.

fstsoto

Sep 14, 2021
Can anyone help I install the modded version of the game but evertime I try to slect character to play its like the game kinda freeszes its hovers over the select chracter to use tab and then i cant do anything besides leave game??

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I tried to download the steam version but the other two packs wont extract, what am I doing wrong?
I´m not experienced with steam version, but as I know Steam (Skyrim, Fallout4,.........) you should have the game files in "STEAM/steamapps/common/HoneySelect2" or similar.

To bring the Steam version to the original game you need only one Modpack from ScrewThisNoise
SteamPack-SB3.jpg
Read the Info and decide what to download, here the options for torrent files (recommended, easier than splitted packs from MEGA)
SteamPack-SB3-torrent.jpg

Extact the files (1 big .7z from torrent, from MEGA xxxSPLIT.7z.001 - xxxSPLIT.7z.012) into your Steam game folder.
For splitted Packs follow https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7289769

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can anyone help I install the modded version of the game but evertime I try to slect character to play its like the game kinda freeszes its hovers over the select chracter to use tab and then i cant do anything besides leave game??
Is your game folder on top of the drive?
Like E:/HoneySelect2

Reactions: fstsoto
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes