Ryanmiaku

Jul 24, 2017
I know this is a stupid question but my game is stuck on JP and I can't seem to switch it over to English, I got the most recent R11 Repack via torrent and extracted everything to my base drive.

EDIT: I Have also tried changing my language on the InitSettings over on the side, back to different ones and it only changes for the launcher, not the game

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I know this is a stupid question but my game is stuck on JP and I can't seem to switch it over to English, I got the most recent R11 Repack via torrent and extracted everything to my base drive.

EDIT: I Have also tried changing my language on the InitSettings over on the side, back to different ones and it only changes for the launcher, not the game
I have had this issue also in the past and the only way I have managed to fix it is with a re install. Before you jump the gun, wait and see if someone else have a better solution.

Reactions: turbojoe

MadFatter

Jun 5, 2021
What is the mod for the male character Condom? The one on Uncensor Selecter when we create characters (Penis and Ball). I re-install the game with R11 and then this mod disappeared. THank you in advance.

Ryanmiaku

Jul 24, 2017
I have had this issue also in the past and the only way I have managed to fix it is with a re install. Before you jump the gun, wait and see if someone else have a better solution.
I don't mind doing a reinstall, I have nothing custom saved. How would I go about doing one?

Reactions: Mr-Fox

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Anyone know what's going on with the discord links in the FAQ portion of the OP?

I want to make mods for HS2, but there's basically ZERO accessible help for doing so that I can find and even basic mod creation is incredibly unintuitive. When I try to join one of the discords to ask about resources there, the "HS2 help" discord link is invalid and the IllusionSoft discord link points me to the server but just says "Unable to accept invite" on discord.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Not sure if adds anything to the conversation, but I had the problem as well. It was with a previous version of the game (maybe BR v8 or 9). I had it on a SD card. I moved the card and the drive letter changed. It automatically defaulted to JP and was unchangeable. My "solution" was just to move the card back to the original port and everything worked fine again. Subsequently I installed later BR versions on a card in that part and they worked fine in English for me.
As, I say, not sure if adds anything but something strange was happening with language and what it would and wouldn't allow.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Anyone know what's going on with the discord links in the FAQ portion of the OP?

I want to make mods for HS2, but there's basically ZERO accessible help for doing so that I can find and even basic mod creation is incredibly unintuitive. When I try to join one of the discords to ask about resources there, the "HS2 help" discord link is invalid and the IllusionSoft discord link points me to the server but just says "Unable to accept invite" on discord.
My advice is to start with re texturing in photoshop or gimp and then try to make it into a zipmod. Next would be to port accessories next clothes and lastly hair.

Discord is only useful if you can find someone with experience in modding that you can befriend and talk to directly imo, the threads are full of people who are all beginners and might know even less than you yourself do. Don't bother too much with trying to get into discord. There are many skilled people right here at F95 that are very willing to share their knowledge. There are others that are not so experienced in modding but they know computers and has their head well bolted on straight, these people are invaluable in cracking a problem.

Fair warning!
Any type of modding has a very steep learning curve with very little help. You will smack your head against the wall most of the time so bring a hard forehead and lots of patience..

Last edited:

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
What folder do hairstyles go into? And if it is a unique hair, from a game character for example, I would imagine that has to go into mods and created as a zipmod?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
What folder do hairstyles go into? And if it is a unique hair, from a game character for example, I would imagine that has to go into mods and created as a zipmod?
Everything that is not part of the base game is put in zipmods, they go in "mods" funnily enough. The mods that you get with repack and updates go into folders such as "mods/sideloader modpack", any mods you create or get from somewhere else should go in "mods/MyMods" otherwise they might be removed when updating. Hair is not beginner friendly.
Read my previous post about getting into modding. It requires so much more work and effort than complete beginners can even imagine.

Reactions: turbojoe

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Everything that is not part of the base game is put in zipmods, they go in "mods" funnily enough. The mods that you get with repack and updates go into folders such as "mods/sideloader modpack", any mods you create or get from somewhere else should go in "mods/MyMods" otherwise they might be removed when updating. Hair is not beginner friendly.
Read my previous post about getting into modding. It requires so much more work and effort than complete beginners can even imagine.
Thanks for the detailed response, and yes I a beginner. I wanted to work on creating, as best I can, all the girls from LIS, but I need the hairstyles to start, and from what you are saying, it is not that easy. There are Max, Victoria, Rachel,and Chloe cards out there that I can get the hair from, but from my searching none of the other characters have cards.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Thanks for the detailed response, and yes I a beginner. I wanted to work on creating, as best I can, all the girls from LIS, but I need the hairstyles to start, and from what you are saying, it is not that easy. There are Max, Victoria, Rachel,and Chloe cards out there that I can get the hair from, but from my searching none of the other characters have cards.
If you are serious about getting into modding do as I said in the response post to heckinT and start with re texturing and go from there. "LIS" ? :unsure: Always assume that people are not familiar with whatever you are talking about and always write out the full name when ever you are using an acronym. Example: "WTF" (what the fudge). ;)
Also when someone takes the time to respond or give help, make sure to give a like. ;)

KawakazeEkaze

Jun 23, 2022
If anyone wondering how different Graphics API in this game , I have tested with my HP Omen 15 (Ryzen 5 4600H with GTX 1660 Ti)

OpenGL/Vulkan = The Game instantly Crashes (Since the game is not cooked for Vulkan/OGL)
DirectX 11 FL 10.1 = FPS is fine (running around 100+FPS) but there is Missing Texture
DirectX 11 FL 11 = The game is designed in this API , It run normally around 100+FPS
DirectX 11 FL 11.1 = Its the Same as DirectX 11 Fl 11 , but if you enable "Wet" the water reflection is too shiny
DirectX 12 = Game run with Less FPS (Around 80+ FPS) but i got lower Temperature in the CPU (Since its using Multi Core now) Some of Texture is Missing and When you go to Female Room , its like 50/50 (Sometime Crash Sometime Not)

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If anyone wondering how different Graphics API in this game , I have tested with my HP Omen 15 (Ryzen 5 4600H with GTX 1660 Ti)

OpenGL/Vulkan = The Game instantly Crashes (Since the game is not cooked for Vulkan/OGL)
DirectX 11 FL 10.1 = FPS is fine (running around 100+FPS) but there is Missing Texture
DirectX 11 FL 11 = The game is designed in this API , It run normally around 100+FPS
DirectX 11 FL 11.1 = Its the Same as DirectX 11 Fl 11 , but if you enable "Wet" the water reflection is too shiny
DirectX 12 = Game run with Less FPS (Around 80+ FPS) but i got lower Temperature in the CPU (Since its using Multi Core now) Some of Texture is Missing and When you go to Female Room , its like 50/50 (Sometime Crash Sometime Not)
appreciate the info, but how do you check what API you are using and possibly select a different one?? Google only seems to retrieve developer information

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes