May 17, 2019
So how are you supposed to get up different status types? There are no stat bars that say hedonism or love and so on.
There are 3 stages:
  1. Normal
  2. Love/Hedonist/Slave/Hate
    • Love/Hedonist/Slave/Hate Point = 50, whichever reaches 50 points first.
  3. Dependency (It's fixed by Personality)
    • Required H Point = 100 & being at 2nd Stage to build up.
Slave/ Hate are interchangeable as they involved raising up Anal/Pain points.

Broken Stat is easier to achieve as it doesn't need you to reach to the 2nd Stage to build up the Gauge. From my playthrough, which one (Broken v. Dependency) reaches 100 first will overwrite the other.

The Chart Point range is not accurate as the points are randomly distributed in a specific range. Think of them as an average estimation. B/c of random nature of these points, it's hard to tell if there are differences between Finishing Type such as Creampie/ Bukkake/ Swallowing/ etc.

There are 5 Columns you only need to pay attention to:
The last 3 Column with Black Dot (好意適正 / 享楽適正 / 隷属適正) and Hate(嫌悪) / Broken(壊れ).

Last edited:

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
You're embarrassing yourself. 'I do not know english' while typing in english. You have all the power of the internet at your fingertips yet shitposting is all you seem capable of.
[/ QUOTE]

Your message is as crappy as mine, but instead of saying how to solve this problem, which you probably don’t know the answer to, you will start with insults, which means that you are capable of nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: frikkn

vardanes

May 30, 2017
every character I download does not appear in the game
When you are in your room, in the normal game, you should see an option called "Manage Characters". Then "Edit Groups", and there you can select the girls from your left to the group on your right. Then they will appear as selectable in the normal game.

But M4zy is right, you should try first if you can download and see any cardgirl on this thread...

Reactions: alex2011

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
every character I download does not appear in the game
Hmmm... That's very strange. Unless you're downloading images from HS1 or other games. Have you tried some from this thread, for example? You should be downloading 252x352 pngs (people sometimes post screenshots, which can be confusing if you're new to the whole Illusion thing). Might be helpful if you describe your process. There must be a step there you're fumbling.

Should be as simple as saving the image, copying to \UserData\chara\female and starting the game. Cards should appear in the creation load screen and in the room manager.

Reactions: alex2011

Omnis_R

Feb 25, 2019
Hi, so I'm experiencing the black screen on launch issue. the Initsetting.exe works fine but whenever I try to start the game (using Initsetting first and the .exe itself) it's a blackscreen. I've tried to use StudioNEOV2 to see if at least this could work but I get a white screen then it crashes almost instantly. I've looked a bit on google and reddit, tried to disable the gpu scaling, move the BepInEx etc, and pretty much all that has been said in this thread but nothing has changed. I tried to redownload the zip file (by also changing the download site, I'm now using the torrent one) but obviously same result. So if anyone could help me figure that out before I try to go for HS1.... thanks in advance.

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
You're embarrassing yourself. 'I do not know english' while typing in english. You have all the power of the internet at your fingertips yet shitposting is all you seem capable of.
[/ QUOTE]

your reaction only confirms my words, except insults and stupid laughter you are not capable of anything

• Angry
Reactions: frikkn

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
How to use maps and stuff from the 36GB archive?
They are only meant to be imported into StudioNeo. Move them into \abdata\studio\map.
Hi, so I'm experiencing the black screen on launch issue. the Initsetting.exe works fine but whenever I try to start the game (using Initsetting first and the .exe itself) it's a blackscreen. I've tried to use StudioNEOV2 to see if at least this could work but I get a white screen then it crashes almost instantly. I've looked a bit on google and reddit, tried to disable the gpu scaling, move the BepInEx etc, and pretty much all that has been said in this thread but nothing has changed. I tried to redownload the zip file (by also changing the download site, I'm now using the torrent one) but obviously same result. So if anyone could help me figure that out before I try to go for HS1.... thanks in advance.
Very sad to hear you're having so many issues. I got lucky with my intel graphics potato.

That issue was very common in R1 but was later patched with an hotfix. Are you playing R2?
People have reported problems with AMD cards and the suggestion has been to delete lib_burst_generated.dll and lib_burst_generated.txt in HoneySelect2_Data\Plugins.
For some versions of the game there could be a conflict with some running anti-virus programs. Try disabling it to test.

Good luck! And please report back if any of this solutions helps.

knurremis

Dec 4, 2017
This is strange, i have a nipple where the genital hair should be, pretty creepy. And it looks like the eyeshadow around the eyes appear on their cheeks. Anyone have same issues ?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes