Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Can someone help me. If i open the studio neo. All scenes have white balls over the place. What is this?

Thank you all in advanc e
The white balls are likely points that you can use to alter the position/orientation of objects and actors in your scenes (you do so by clicking them and then using the movement/rotation/enlargement tools on the bottom left of your screen).

If you want those white balls to disappear, simply go over the series of boxes on the left side of your screen and click on the box that says 'Axis' (left column, second from the bottom). To turn them back on so that you can orient things, simply click it again.

Screenshot 2024-07-25 151338.png

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The white balls are likely points that you can use to alter the position/orientation of objects and actors in your scenes (you do so by clicking them and then using the movement/rotation/enlargement tools on the bottom left of your screen).

If you want those white balls to disappear, simply go over the series of boxes on the left side of your screen and click on the box that says 'Axis' (left column, second from the bottom). To turn them back on so that you can orient things, simply click it again.

View attachment 3867473
That's not really a good idea. They would have to keep clicking that option to do anything at all with the scenes. They are better off lowering the size of the FK/IK nodes and setting the option to only show the selected objects nodes.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
is anyone else having trouble with changing the language to english? I've seen videos of it in english of course but I can't get it off of japanese to save my life.. I don't know what else to do, and Initsetting doesn't do anything in regards to changing it to english.

Edit: I just downloaded the newest version of KKmanager 1.3.something while Initsetting was open and a program that had a picture of a schoolgirl in a hardhat next to a computer and it said mods are being downloaded.... at least something is happening.

on a side note what does activate DHH / console mean?

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
is anyone else having trouble with changing the language to english? I've seen videos of it in english of course but I can't get it off of japanese to save my life.. I don't know what else to do, and Initsetting doesn't do anything in regards to changing it to english.

Edit: I just downloaded the newest version of KKmanager 1.3.something while Initsetting was open and a program that had a picture of a schoolgirl in a hardhat next to a computer and it said mods are being downloaded.... at least something is happening.

on a side note what does activate DHH / console mean?
I see a lot of people having that problem lately for some reason. It should already be in English but there are settings on the side. DHH and GraphicsMod are a set of different graphics controllers outside of what the game originally has. It's one or the other, not both. The console is pretty useless really but I guess it helps with cheating if that's your thing.

Lang.png

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes