Raviolone

May 23, 2020
im stuck in the first tutorial, someone with the same problem can help me? i can't click anything but the game seems work fine

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

JenjenXX

Apr 13, 2023
The VR is working well with Betterrepack. Is there any way to enable more lying down positions? Like threesome while lying down?

Or any way to change the viewing angle to experience other positions while lying down?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The VR is working well with Betterrepack. Is there any way to enable more lying down positions? Like threesome while lying down?

Or any way to change the viewing angle to experience other positions while lying down?
You´ve to reach out with the positions coming with the game, don´t know any mod to add more H-scenes.

I don´t use/know VR, but I guess you can also activate POV there?
Hit ";" for it, you can fine tune the sight with the HS2 POV X Plugin.

faridsf

May 28, 2021
i have multiple futa characters in the game but game will only recognize your character as man and the other as female and will only show those animations so i was wandering if there is a way change does gender roles with tow futa character in game or the first player will have male moves always?

richman1975

Aug 24, 2020
Anybody know if there is a flaccid penis mod? I mean an uncensor would be fine but I would even settle for an attachable studio item. Any help is sincerely appreciated.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anybody know if there is a flaccid penis mod? I mean an uncensor would be fine but I would even settle for an attachable studio item. Any help is sincerely appreciated.
Hooh´s scripted dicks

and update

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i have multiple futa characters in the game but game will only recognize your character as man and the other as female and will only show those animations so i was wandering if there is a way change does gender roles with tow futa character in game or the first player will have male moves always?
U can use a Futa character as "female" player, but she will only act as "male" in H-scenes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8231810
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10064749

faridsf

May 28, 2021
Feb 3, 2022
Going through some cards i found 2 that seem "off". so one of them has her lip/jaw off place(see pic). i tried messing with the lip sliders but none seem to make the bottom lip "normalize". i reloaded the card, but it stays the same. could the model have been made like this on purpose by the creator? by the way, it doesn't really bother me as she looks kinda unique. was just wondering if that can be fixed.

the other pic relates to the model "floating". so i have seen that when changing shoes in maker the model sometimes "floats" with some shoes and is on the ground with others. that's fine and all, but this one no matter what shoes i use or even barefoot, she stays "floating". is this a glitch or what's the deal?

lips.png

feer.png

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Going through some cards i found 2 that seem "off". so one of them has her lip/jaw off place(see pic). i tried messing with the lip sliders but none seem to make the bottom lip "normalize". i reloaded the card, but it stays the same. could the model have been made like this on purpose by the creator? by the way, it doesn't really bother me as she looks kinda unique. was just wondering if that can be fixed.

the other pic relates to the model "floating". so i have seen that when changing shoes in maker the model sometimes "floats" with some shoes and is on the ground with others. that's fine and all, but this one no matter what shoes i use or even barefoot, she stays "floating". is this a glitch or what's the deal?

View attachment 2614232

View attachment 2614233
I'm not sure about the floating thing, I've never had that issue. The only thing that comes to mind is maybe it has something to do with the heelz plugin for high heels but I don't know.

As for the lips to me it looks like an X offset on the lower mouth. I made an edit with the default female with an offset of -80 that looks similar to that. You can check there in the advanced bone mod menu to see if the creator edited that during creation. Or change the setting anyway to try and fix it.

Offset.png

richman1975

Aug 24, 2020
I have a glitch ( I think) on one specific character where the inner top doesn't display. I have tried multiple different clothes and even changed outfits completely. Any ideas or help? Thank you.
[7:32 AM]
Also when I click on push up, it acts as if the inner top is on but still doesn't display.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

View attachment 2614232

View attachment 2614233
For the lips issue I´m thinking the same as Skeltom.

The "floating" maybe caused by the creator has shortened the legs via "Whole Leg Scale Y"
Short-Legs.jpg
Anyway this has no effect to the game scenes
Short-Legs-Scene.jpg

Only the character Height doesn´t follow this short legs, the Body Size is always measured to the "base plate"

If your leg sizes are at 100 there are other settings in ABMX causing this "floating" (or in the opposite "sinking"), there is a nice guide from Herbmetaru https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-9147023
But be aware by tweaking these bones - this can influence the body position in H-Scenes!

So if your card is behaving well in H-Scenes you better leave it as it is.

Feb 3, 2022
I'm not sure about the floating thing, I've never had that issue. The only thing that comes to mind is maybe it has something to do with the heelz plugin for high heels but I don't know.

As for the lips to me it looks like an X offset on the lower mouth. I made an edit with the default female with an offset of -80 that looks similar to that. You can check there in the advanced bone mod menu to see if the creator edited that during creation. Or change the setting anyway to try and fix it.

View attachment 2614313
oh i see. i'll double check those settings. although the lip thing has grown on me. haha. thank you for the help.

also, thank you to Turbojoe as well. i'll probably just leave the floating thing as it is since they work fine during gameplay. :)

flaby228

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone know how to fix these sphere's when loading a scene example in spoiler. Tried moving game to root of the drive but that made no difference. I'm guessing it's a mod that's corrupt or something but no idea which one as it doesn't mention any issues when it loads the scene and I really don't want to re download the 200gb behemoth that is R12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Anyone know how to fix these sphere's when loading a scene example in spoiler. Tried moving game to root of the drive but that made no difference. I'm guessing it's a mod that's corrupt or something but no idea which one as it doesn't mention any issues when it loads the scene and I really don't want to re download the 200gb behemoth that is R12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi

Not a bug at all, simply disable the FK/IK nodes
I dunno where are the on/off slider, but I guess is anim or system tab
trial and error xd

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes