Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
I am looking to find a quick solution to removing objects from maps in HS2 studio neo v2.

I can do this easily by using the Runtime Unity Editor, but the settings do not save with the studio scene. I can dump the changes to a txt file, but don't know what to do with it from there and can't find any other method to save the changes.

Does anyone know an easy way to do this? A simple example would be removing the wall decals from [2155X]'s Scottish Home map. Easily done by searching the runtime editor, but it has to be done again on each scene load.

Zerg24

Aug 28, 2022
hello, thx for the great thread, im looking to watch lavalamp introductory video but it says the video has been made private?
thx

Reactions: matthewB

matthewB

Dec 9, 2018
hello, thx for the great thread, im looking to watch lavalamp introductory video but it says the video has been made private?
thx
I've noticed that as well and was about to drop him a message, but I'm not quite sure if the video linked in the 1st post is outdated anyway.
Just check the channel of "lavalamp22" on youtube, he has at least 2 other videos for starters available, and some more about different topics.

Reactions: Zerg24

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hi, I have an issue whit some cards.
It happens when load on character edit, the breast start to fall like deinflated, no matter all the sliders are correct, when open advance bonemod editor, type MUNE, and open the first one. say f_hit_mune, just open it and the breast fix it like charm.
What could be cause this? I have BR 1Ver. 10 and this event is random
I haven't come across this problem before, however occasionally I find a card doesn't load correctly. If I then reload it, it usually works OK. Not sure if this will solve your problem but sharing in case it helps.

Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi, I have an issue whit some cards.
It happens when load on character edit, the breast start to fall like deinflated, no matter all the sliders are correct, when open advance bonemod editor, type MUNE, and open the first one. say f_hit_mune, just open it and the breast fix it like charm.
What could be cause this? I have BR 1Ver. 10 and this event is random
This card is a clear example. tell me if you guys have the same issue on the girls' breasts.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I've just opened the card. It looks to have opened normally
View attachment 2055624
I see, in my case it's different, as you can see, mine loads whit that problem, when y switch on-off "Inviible body" it can be seen the breast fall quickly, once Opened the advanced bonemod and sellected Any Mune parameter, it fixs. So I did the next thing:
I change the set of "C_f_Mune_00" X scale to 0.900 and save the card, next I opened and the problen was fixed.
Still tryng to figue out what going on.

Mar 10, 2018
yes you can use the same set to follow/fixed method for gaze. you also can use gimmicks for both neck and gaze, go to "add>item>scroll down for hooh A>hooh gimmicks" or press (control+space) to open the item search and look for "hijack look" gimmick, you have to parent it to the character "glasses" component and it will always make that character looking that way, but since it will also move with the parent character, you will need to attach it to a different object using the "node constraints" plugin. it is a little bit more advanced but if you wish to try it this is how:

[Guide] how to use hooh's "Hijack look & neck" gimmicks (Beginner)
load the look hijack item and then expand the character components at the "work space" on the right, then expand the "face" components and click once on "glasses"m it will turn green, then click on the "look hijack" item while holding (control) on your keyboard, then click on "parent" at the bottom of the menu, this is how to parent two objects via the work space. just note that the item you click on first will act as a parent to all other items you select while holding control later on. if you wish to un-parent an item/s select by clicking on them on work space and then click on "release".
View attachment 963196

you will notice that the "glasses" component now contains the hijack item and it should look like this:
View attachment 963211

next, select the root component of the character on the top and go to anim>kinematics>gaze and set to follow, now wherever you move that blue hijack, the char's gaze should follow, but moving the character, or tilting the head/neck will also move that hijack ball along (which is not what you are looking for) so since the hijack is a separated studio item (unlike the "adjust" gaze function) you will be able attach that blue ball to other objects/characters using another method like the node constrains plugin.

next load another object or character of your liking and lets attach the look hijack ball to it, i will use a simple object like a cube just to keep this example simple.
View attachment 963257

while that cube is selected from work space, press (CONTROL+N) to load the node constraints plugin, then click on "IK" tab on the plugin menu and highlight the root node by clicking on it and click on "set as parent". a green small circle should appear on the object.
View attachment 963262

then select the look hijack from the work space, move it close to the cube we added, then select it's IK root node from the plugin menu and click on "set as a child". you should see a small red circle. then, check the "posistion" and "rotation" attachment properties from the top and click on "use current" for each. when done, click on "add new" below, now the blue hijack ball is attached to the cube. you should notice a purple line connecting both the green and red circles when clicking on the attachment from the middle box.
View attachment 963268

now you can select the cube and move it around and test the character's gaze, then tilt/rotate the character's head and nick, it should keep following that cube no mater what direct the neck is at, because the hijack ball is allso attached to it and won't move along. this will allow you to pose the neck and gaze separately. it will help you creating a fixed point where the character's gaze focusing on no matter where they are located or moved to.
View attachment 963276

you also can do the same with the "hijack neck" gimmick, but instead parenting to the glasses component, you will have to use the "neck" sub component.
View attachment 963316

you also can attach it to the same cube item or another one to gain more control over both neck and gaze rotation as pleased.

Conclusion:
i find those useful when you want to make the character keep looking or facing another fixed object or character during an animation, other gimmicks can be used with the same technique to point them toward fix location as well.

if you like to read more about nod constraints plugin, please refer to this guide here.
-----------------------------
Credits
-----------------------------
-guide by: hun hunter
-nodeconstraints plugin by:
-hijack gimmicks by:
I'm trying this but is not working at all this part you mentioned "select the root component of the character on the top and go to anim>kinematics>gaze and set to follow" what is that supposed to mean if you mean go to Kinematics-Neck-Follow then yeah but I dont see no root and is not following the ball at all

Nov 11, 2017
Hello there guys!

Could somebody help me with one question?

So.. i`ve successfully managed to do all the tutorial about penis attachment to de body, using the S-Dick Type A Track Nearest.
That said i also attached the `Dick Navigator` to the bone ( cf_j_kokan ), and the navigator is just normal, navigating through vagina, ok.. ok..BUT!!! here is my question!!

How do i open the vagina so???? So i can have a good H-animation??

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hello there guys!

So.. i`ve successfully managed to do all the tutorial about penis attachment to de body, using the S-Dick Type A Track Nearest.
That said i also attached the `Dick Navigator` to the bone ( cf_j_kokan ), and the navigator is just normal, navigating through vagina, ok.. ok..BUT!!! here is my question!!

I am new on this, in fact I have the same question. I heard something about capsule coliders or so, or in StudioNeo, in the item menu, sellecting S-Dick Type whatever, select radius colider or height. Let me investigate more and will be right back
check this out

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017
I am new on this, in fact I have the same question. I heard something about capsule coliders or so, or in StudioNeo, in the item menu, sellecting S-Dick Type whatever, select radius colider or height. Let me investigate more and will be right back
check this out
Yoo bro, ty!
So.. i`ve just read it... and looks like it can solve this problem.. BUT!!
We need to read that tutorial

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hello there guys!

check this out
Make sure the female character is using BP uncensor (check it in the maker-body-overall).
That way you dont need to use dynamic bone capsule collider.
Also you dont really need to use NodeConstraint to attach the navigator to the crotch.
Just open up your character, go find Abdomen 2, parent the navigator to that node and rotate the X of the navigator to 90 (doesnt really need to be 90, it just an extra step that i always do to make sure the navigator stand up straight to upward of the character).

Dynamic Bone Capsule Collider is useful for various of things like making the stuff in your scene to collides like boobs pressing to the wall or floor, fingering, dildo etc.
But pairing hooh's scripted dick with a collider is unnecessary bcs it already has its own collider (check it at HS2PE Adv, Collider tab).

Jan 30, 2021
Not exactly a card share in this post... but something some of you may find equally helpful. If you have ever tried creating a custom head mesh for Honey Select 2, you know it is a super arduous task to accomplish. You must know how to configure a zipmod, you must know how to size and shape a head mesh, and most of all you MUST know how to artistically sculpt all the various skin morph states needed to fully animate/bring to life a honey bunny in all her sensual glory. :)
leianearlythere.png finallycomingtoo.png
I know some of you have gone through the steps and been successful. But as "verterans", you also know each custom project is painfully unique. So for all you blokies in the trenches, my buds and I want to help you out a bit. We have compiled screen snaps of ALL 58 face morphs needed by a custom head mesh for Honey 2. We also are including a checklist of sorts that contains not just the correct names of the head, but teeth, tongue, eyelashes, etc. By having these, you will not only know what the names are of each morph state, you will know what the face expressions "should" look like! If you've tried to remember what the hell "e08_odoroki_0" is supposed to look like--now all you gotta do is check the snaps to see it's her "holy shit!!!" face expression. :geek:

e05_damage_0.png k22_o_0.png k17_ahe2_0.png k13_sitadasi1_01_0.png

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Feet going through the ground. MetaruGuide .
00.PNG

That question came up again at the card sharing thread. I posted a couple of examples for values in bonemod, that can cause or fix it, since there's not only one answer to that problem. It can be the equipped shoes or one of the variuous bone values. These are only a few quickly picked examples, there might and probably will be even more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MetaruGuide

Last edited:

asd54032

Mar 31, 2021
hello i want ask about this clothes bug(?)
i already deleted mdgq plugin and Deformers.dll but it still look like it
anyone know how fix it?
(already updated R10)
1665392572221.png

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Just normal klipping? :unsure: Wich clothing item is it?
It could be an issue with that mesh. Does it klipp with other characters or only this one? Could be a collision thing
It is easier to help with a bit more information

asd54032

Mar 31, 2021
Just normal klipping? :unsure: Wich clothing item is it?
It could be an issue with that mesh. Does it klipp with other characters or only this one? Could be a collision thing
It is easier to help with a bit more information
is this one
1665408063538.png
and it happened on all characters

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote