Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dart3798

Apr 14, 2022
I was wondering if there's a way to use the colliders to open the anus of a model, like you can with the vagina? I can't seem to find the related ''bone'' anywhere.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I was wondering if there's a way to use the colliders to open the anus of a model, like you can with the vagina? I can't seem to find the related ''bone'' anywhere.
No you cant dynamically open up the anus bone with collider.
But you can do it manually just like the regular anal animation by opening up HS2PE adv window.
In Bones tab, search for "Ana" bones (I forgot the exact name, but there are only few of it, so it should be fine), change the scale to your liking and you might want to move it a bit so the vagina doesnt distorts weirdly (if you are using hooh's scripted dick).

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Bruthwoll question about the dirty texture:

Did you use offset in the graphics editor to wrap the canvas, or is there another method? I am asking this in the context of avoiding seams.

Great job.

Bruthwoll

Jun 27, 2020
Bruthwoll question about the dirty texture:

Did you use offset in the graphics editor to wrap the canvas, or is there another method? I am asking this in the context of avoiding seams.

Great job.
I did it olskool just cut n paste in PS and checking the texture on model in maya (i m like almost two decades in business as texture maker, so i believe instincts:p ). Ive done the seems part fiest distribute it as needed and then filled the blank spaces. Sure there are likely quite more simple and intuitive methods like using Substance painter or 3D Coat, but i m bit olskool for that despite having both at disposal:p

Reactions: Sepheyer

dart3798

Apr 14, 2022
No you cant dynamically open up the anus bone with collider.
But you can do it manually just like the regular anal animation by opening up HS2PE adv window.
In Bones tab, search for "Ana" bones (I forgot the exact name, but there are only few of it, so it should be fine), change the scale to your liking and you might want to move it a bit so the vagina doesnt distorts weirdly (if you are using hooh's scripted dick).
Found it! Thanks a bunch!

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hello everyone
So I've been wondering if you know there is a way to make this kind of legs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as muscular and bulgy as that? don't think so, but you can adjust the exact overall shape of the thighs, calves and even the knee and ankle. Obviously also the butt and waist

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey, I'm trying to use VNsounds to import sounds that I got from outside of the game, and it works, but now I need to somehow link them to an animation.

What I mean, is that for example, on penetration, a sound should be played, same as on exit, PREFERRABLY.

BUT, even just being able to start a sound while the animation is playing, and stop it once the animation stops would be enough to do the job for now, but putting the sound in the Clip Manager doesn't allow me to do anything with it.

I tried using all the values, hitting register while the sound was playing and while it was stopped but then upon playing the s3_sounds clip, the sound doesn't play if it's already stopped. If it's already playing, it doesn't start. Point is: nothing changes.

I don't know if I'm registering the values properly though. Usually with clip manager I set the values I want for FK or IK then hit register and it creates a keyframe with the new data, but I'm not sure it works the same with sounds.

Please, can anyone help? I have no clue what to do to be honest, and I can't find any guides

EDIT: nevermind, figured it out, that IS what you need to do. You set the desired state and hit register.
For some reason the clip manager clip length keeps setting itself to 300 and 30 fps, but that's fine. this works, but it's a bit fiddly, no idea why it didn't work for literaly the past two days lol

Last edited:

ek77ss6nb

Jun 25, 2022
Does anyone know of a way to stretch or otherwise modify just one part of an item in studio? I'm looking to make part of a tentacle (or similar) that is normally thin and tubular stretch out as a maggot or egg or whatever moves through (I can already get things that have modifiable bones to work that way so if I can do it automatically as the parent object moves via colliders like in the scene attached, only going in rather than coming out, that's ideal, but I'm happy to settle for just being able to do it for snapshots using whatever workarounds people have come up with.)

The climax scenes for the tentacle animations included with the game are the kind of thing I'm after but on a customized basis.

Thank you in advance for any guidance you can offer.

2022_0907_1540_55_455.png

ek77ss6nb

Jun 25, 2022
Does anyone know of a way to stretch or otherwise modify just one part of an item in studio? [snip]
I was having a poke around and found the answer myself via the advanced tab in HS2PE. Man I love working from home.

1) Enable the item's FK settings in the item settings
2) Select, or maybe just identify the bone where you want the change to happen - I went with joint0_6 in small tentacle 3's list of FK nodes
3 and 4) In HS2PE's advanced mode, find the bone you want to alter and make the necessary changes. (In the "bones" section and then the "scale" subsection. Because these nodes seem to be nested in sequence, editing the X and Z dimensions also changed them for joint0_7, joint0_8 etc. all the way up. So for every increment I ticked up in joint0_6 I ticked down in joint0_7, just playing around a bit until it looked right.

And there you have it, two of the same items, but one of them now has bit of a deformity or a bulge to it.

Now to find out how to animate that... I may be back later.

Capture.PNG

vualtdragon

Oct 28, 2018
I was having a poke around and found the answer myself via the advanced tab in HS2PE. Man I love working from home.

1) Enable the item's FK settings in the item settings
2) Select, or maybe just identify the bone where you want the change to happen - I went with joint0_6 in small tentacle 3's list of FK nodes
3 and 4) In HS2PE's advanced mode, find the bone you want to alter and make the necessary changes. (In the "bones" section and then the "scale" subsection. Because these nodes seem to be nested in sequence, editing the X and Z dimensions also changed them for joint0_7, joint0_8 etc. all the way up. So for every increment I ticked up in joint0_6 I ticked down in joint0_7, just playing around a bit until it looked right.

And there you have it, two of the same items, but one of them now has bit of a deformity or a bulge to it.

Now to find out how to animate that... I may be back later.

View attachment 2034202
try with timeline and use fk

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Bruthwoll question - how would you go about making this type of texture?

LWHITEok_-_Copy.png

Combined with "mune" bones adjustment it makes for nice effects, but I don't know where to start.

Bruthwoll

Jun 27, 2020
Bruthwoll question - how would you go about making this type of texture?

I d likely repaint it by hand instead of using photosource (just for the possibility of using work layers later for making sufficient bumpmap) - also i m not sure how the UVs look for this model and its imo quite easier to make texture from scratch rather than using photo as base. For start id use maybe something quite simpler like bikinis or sport bra, which dont have those hardened seams, embroidery and such (imo would also look more natural in the half state). Wo look on uvs and crossreferencing with model i can hardly say if this texture is done well, even if it looks so on first sight on scene

ArthEim

May 10, 2021
hi, can we collide with buttock (female) and hip (male) if so how, the collider I can't get it to work

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Press F1, then look for "export". See what key it is assigned to:
If I recall correctly if you have Character Exporter and Video Exporter set to default values they both expect Ctrl+E, so there may be a clash.
I've got my Character Exporter working as Sepheyer describes, but I think after initial install I had to make a few adjustments to get it all working. If you F1 check if anything else like Video Exporter is set to the same shortcut value and adjust so there is no clash.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You can do this with the dynamic bone collider, but it's very wonky. I only recommend using it with static scenes or to slightly alter butt proportions to avoid clipping, like in my example.

Go to advanced mode in HS2PE while having the collider active in your workspace. Then adjust the radius, length and the affected dynamic bones. Note that the green wireframe isn't even close to the real collision that's happening and that butt cheek movement is very limited compared to breasts..

View attachment 2048053
dude I just tried using these myself and mother of fucking god, some couldn't have coded a less intuitive mod if they TRIED, the visuals of these things are basicaly useless. I'd rather spend a straight hour animating everything myself to perfectly fit my liking than spend an hour in frustration trying to get this shite to work...
I'm really curious if HSPE2 allows me to animate that myself in the first place though...I hope so

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi, I have an issue whit some cards.
It happens when load on character edit, the breast start to fall like deinflated, no matter all the sliders are correct, when open advance bonemod editor, type MUNE, and open the first one. say f_hit_mune, just open it and the breast fix it like charm.
What could be cause this? I have BR 1Ver. 10 and this event is random

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote