PeterJohn

Jan 2, 2021
I'm sorry .. I don't understand what "yes" means :HideThePain:

a) put the two folders in the mod file in the "/mods" folder or
b) put the numerous subfolders into the "/mods" folders

Hanteilmao

Jan 28, 2019
Okay... I'm hoping someone could help me here. Everything was fine for months and I never had any problems. Today I when I launched the game it refused to read any mods or translations. Everything is installed correctly but for some reason it's playing as vanilla, and no I didn't vanillafy it. I don't even know where to start by identifying the problem.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
How do i fix this on latest RX ?

View attachment 973474
Try changing the selected decensor, that should fix it for the most part - unsure why this issue has cropped up, but this seems to mostly fix it for me.

If you're still having problems after changing the decensor type, you'll want to open Material Editor for the Head and Body and tweak the Opacity sliders to match the skin tones between them.

ecko999

Apr 7, 2019
Having trouble trying to get broken state. I tried spanking/whipping them long enough so that the music changes, but it doesn't for me and thus I don't get forced position options. What am I missing?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm sorry .. I don't understand what "yes" means :HideThePain:

a) put the two folders in the mod file in the "/mods" folder or
b) put the numerous subfolders into the "/mods" folders
Unzip the RAR, then put the sideloader folders in the mods folder, which is what you asked, so I said yes.

Having trouble trying to get broken state. I tried spanking/whipping them long enough so that the music changes, but it doesn't for me and thus I don't get forced position options. What am I missing?
It can take a while unless they are set to very specific settings in the creator so that they easily break. They could also be set in some way that they don't hate that sort of treatment.

Karuzo2015

Jul 23, 2017
Might wait a while after people made enough mods for it.
While bloating the game size into Call of Duty, and run a tenth as smooth.

I bought a SSD, the fastest available I can get, for Koikatsu...and it still takes like 30 seconds to load.
Why not get M.2 storage then 4800 mb/s

F22-raptor99

Jul 27, 2019
So uh. I got a problem with installing one of the plugins. It's the character loader plugin 1.2. Are you supposed to be able to add the charecters into the game, considering that the models within the game are outdated.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it figured out.

Last edited:

cheonsam

Jan 8, 2021
does anyone have this cloth mod, i think its a vindictus type clothes

peepthepics

Jan 6, 2021
I'm getting this glitch where the vagina is stretched to the floor. It happens on about half of the female characters I have.

This is Honey Select 2 fitgirl repack. I updated all the mods with the KKManager and then had this problem. Any help?

oaaOTfN.png

F22-raptor99

Jul 27, 2019
Wait, how do you use potions? Pretty sure I already unlocked those achievements. But where is the "Selection Screen" from where you can select those potions?

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I'm getting this glitch where the vagina is stretched to the floor. It happens on about half of the female characters I have.

This is Honey Select 2 fitgirl repack. I updated all the mods with the KKManager and then had this problem. Any help?

View attachment 977476
The fitgirl repack is really old now, in order to use all the current plugins and mods you'll want to upgrade to Better Repack HS2 DX R3. Here's the link:
On the left, select "HoneySelect 2 DX" or you'll wind up playing Koikatsu. I'd suggest downloading via torrent as the multi-part zips on google or mega cause problems for many people. You only need the main game part (around 30Gb) and can skip the larger Studio part. Just unzip into new folder, run initsetting.exe, then the updater, copy over your old Userdata folder, and you're done.

What happened specifically in your case is you downloaded the latest uncensors, which require version 1.4.1 or newer of the BonesFramework plugin. The updater only updates mods, not plugins. If you update BonesFramework this problem should be fixed, but the next problem will be right around the corner due to how outdated the fitgirl pack is.

peepthepics

Jan 6, 2021
The fitgirl repack is really old now, in order to use all the current plugins and mods you'll want to upgrade to Better Repack HS2 DX R3. Here's the link:
On the left, select "HoneySelect 2 DX" or you'll wind up playing Koikatsu. I'd suggest downloading via torrent as the multi-part zips on google or mega cause problems for many people. You only need the main game part (around 30Gb) and can skip the larger Studio part. Just unzip into new folder, run initsetting.exe, then the updater, copy over your old Userdata folder, and you're done.

What happened specifically in your case is you downloaded the latest uncensors, which require version 1.4.1 or newer of the BonesFramework plugin. The updater only updates mods, not plugins. If you update BonesFramework this problem should be fixed, but the next problem will be right around the corner due to how outdated the fitgirl pack is.

I'm going to delete the fitgirl repack and do a clean install. It looks like I can skip the HS2 and just go straight to HS2 DX.

I don't torrent and would do the google/mega route. Do you have any tips for the install with that route?

What does the optional studio part add?

Last edited:

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I'm going to delete the fitgirl repack and do a clean install. It looks like I can skip the HS2 and just go straight to HS2 DX.

I don't torrent and would do the google/mega route. Do you have any tips for the install with that route?

What does the optional studio part add?
Download the files one at a time rather than selecting them all at once. Google drive does a weird re-numbering thing when you select multiples of those files, and the file order is critical. Once you have all the parts, make sure the filenames are identical except for the extension, then extract the first one. These files are parts of a single multi-part zip, and the program should find the other parts on its own. If it fails, try a different program - 7zip, winrar, etc. Don't delete the downloaded files until the game is up and running, and don't try to extract them one at a time.

Studio lets you pose characters and take snapshots or make scenes with them. You can add it any time after the fact if it's something you want to try out, but you'll need the base game either way.

Jan 11, 2018
How do you install or turn on normal translation (not google f***ng translate)? Tried downloading/putting it into game folders, game still uses google translate

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes