ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
so when you fully unlock the game - do all the maps become available? coz there is a fuckton of maps towards the right end of the list thats just locked

also can you share your save file?
Um... save file?

This isn't like a Regular game that has save files... at least not one that is saved and loaded, it might be in the registry or something like that... or maybe the user data... honestly, I don't know where the game saves except to the girl's cards.

As for the maps, the maps become accessible when you unlock the achievements of the game and the "modded" locations are available with any girl that you've romanced and only when you use the "Call A Girl" in the lobby... they aren't able to be populated like the other default areas that come with the main game, but the guys who make the mods are working on it.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As for DX, I am almost completely done getting it, this thing is massive.
Yeah it is! Heh... mine (with all of the other mods I've been downloading and adding is now up to 104GB in size, but it entertains me after work. :D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah it is! Heh... mine (with all of the other mods I've been downloading and adding is now up to 104GB in size, but it entertains me after work. :D
Mine is still at 80.1GB, but I haven't unpacked it yet and that does include the sideloader pack, but not my save data from 4.1 like my girls. Wait, can the save data even be ported or am I screwed into just transferring my custom content? EDIT: I found a better solution that I completely forgot about for unlocking everything. There's a full save in the extras folder.

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Mine is still at 80.1GB, but I haven't unpacked it yet and that does include the sideloader pack, but not my save data from 4.1 like my girls. Wait, can the save data even be ported or am I screwed into just transferring my custom content? EDIT: I found a better solution that I completely forgot about for unlocking everything. There's a full save in the extras folder.
I was able to move my girls with no problem through all of the releases since HS2 R2... and a few of my issues disappeared with DX's R1 and R2... but, yeah, you shouldn't have any problem moving your lovelies over to the new build.

nhlegg

Apr 10, 2020
sorry i can`t find password for 2020-11-16 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download.
can someone point to this noob where i find password?

thanks

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I was able to move my girls with no problem through all of the releases since HS2 R2... and a few of my issues disappeared with DX's R1 and R2... but, yeah, you shouldn't have any problem moving your lovelies over to the new build.
I tried it, no issues. I thought that, because there was an actual game update, it might not be compatible.

How can I change the main character ?
Create>Boys>make male character or edit an existing one>load him into a group. If the MC is already in the game, there is an edit option when looking at the list of groups in your room. When you go to exit, it will ask if you wish to save and exit or exit without saving.

sorry i can`t find password for 2020-11-16 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download.
can someone point to this noob where i find password?

thanks
There shouldn't be a password.

Reactions: hun hunter

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I tried it, no issues. I thought that, because there was an actual game update, it might not be compatible.
From my understanding of it, that the data embedded within the .PNG's of our precious little victims of sexual interest, isn't that much different as an associated text file of true and false "flags", "event names" and "stat" numbers...

Just for example:

Intimacy: True
Anal Sex: False
Been Broken: False
Number of sex: (insert times visited and romanced)
Skin: Type 1
Face: Type 2
Top Outfit: (number/name of the top)
Bottom Outfit: (number/name of bottom clothing)
Etc...

As long as the "flag names", "stats names/numbers" and "event names" doesn't change within the main game's programing the cards can be cross pollinated to other games (or versions) that use the same flag names.

It is the same process that I will be using with my own game and allowing users to incorporate their save data from a previous game of mine into the new game, so that their previous choices in the prior game affect the story of the new one.

But, so long as the "flags", "events" and "stats" remain the same between games (or builds), the data can be ported over between updates or entirely new game systems and still be used.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
From my understanding of it, that the data embedded within the .PNG's of our precious little victims of sexual interest, isn't that much different as an associated text file of true and false "flags", "event names" and "stat" numbers...

Just for example:

Intimacy: True
Anal Sex: False
Been Broken: False
Number of sex: (insert times visited and romanced)
Skin: Type 1
Face: Type 2
Top Outfit: (number/name of the top)
Bottom Outfit: (number/name of bottom clothing)
Etc...

As long as the "flag names", "stats names/numbers" and "event names" doesn't change within the main game's programing the cards can be cross pollinated to other games (or versions) that use the same flag names.

It is the same process that I will be using with my own game and allowing users to incorporate their save data from a previous game of mine into the new game, so that their previous choices in the prior game affect the story of the new one.

But, so long as the "flags", "events" and "stats" remain the same between games (or builds), the data can be ported over between updates or entirely new game systems and still be used.
I mean you can't use HS1 .png files with HS2, so something along those lines is what I was thinking. Basically every game since AA1 at least has used .png files, just using different data internally. I didn't know if it changed the formatting of the data, which would render the HS2 cards from the original useless.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Mike2098

Oct 25, 2018
what is the last repack you have been able to run successfully before 4.1? this started to happen right after installing the new gpu or before? did you try executing the game exe directly? what chipset and vram both cards are using? since the launcher is no longer in the task bar it means it crashed and closed (it is not lost in resolution somewhere off screen), and if it used to work properly on the previous vga i hardly suspect anything wrong with your game folder unless data were moved or edited somehow, or if the new vga has less ram (less than 4gb vram).

there are allot of reasons of crashes, could be mods and plugins misplaced or outdated, system errors or even hardware conflicts. i am also not familiar with the fitgirl repacks as i never used it, did you try asking on discord or a community that uses that repack?

i found this page, try reinstalling the game using instructions provided there, it may help:

maps are in 2 categories, the maps you can not modify or edit (you can move/rotate some of them, they usually come with sets and light sources of their own), they can be added to a studio scene by going to "ADD>maps".
the other kind are studio map items, they are like any object item you add to the scene and they are editable, movable and can access their FK nodes and materials via material editor. they can be added by going to "ADD>item" or "ADD>search> search for "map" " or (control+space) to access the search plugin by shortcut. these are usually mods, so please note that not all mods can be found in one repack or the sideloader mod pack, also note that allot of mods may not be released by the modder/importer or may require payment/patreon subscription.

anyway i couldn't find these beach items on the mod pack i have as well, i also had several crashes loading some of makoto's maps as well.

please feel free to ask anything and i am sure everyone will help if they can. also you can use this studio/chara help thread if the matter is more complex and require more explanation. it also has guides.

if (F11) is assigned to rendered screenshot then it should be already applied. but it still could be something related to the screenshotmanager plugin, we encountered other problems with alpha shaders using it before. not sure but this may be get fixed by changing shaders or other material properties depending on the problem. a screen shot example or comparison of the issue will help too.

did you upgrade your repack recently? did you check if any of the cards are actually corrupted using kkmanager? check this post by great_old_one here. if you find any remove them and test again. if not please try the following:

first back-up all your cards from "game folder/userdata/chara/female/" (including all sub folders that some mods create) and cut them to another directory, once it is clean and empty, try creating a test chara card of the stock miwa character (no mods or coordinates) then see if it is saved in folder and viewable in game. if it didn't work, press (F1) and go to "plugin settings" and search for "maker browser folders" plugin and make sure all settings are correct (reset any edited options for that plugin)
View attachment 922460
re start the game and try again.

if not, open kkmanager ( located in "game folder/[UTILITY] KKManager") and go to plugin's tab, search for "browser" to find "maker/studio browser plugin" then make sure it is highlighted and click on disable. and repeat the process to test.
View attachment 922477

if none of this worked, first enable the plugin from kkmanager, then go and reinstall the folder browser plugin again and overwrite the .dll file

when HS2 was released, screwthisnoise made repacks with mods and plugins included, they are (R1 to R5.0.1 final). then illusion released HS2 DX expansion DLC, so screwthisnoise released a new repack (DX R1 to DX R2).

R3 is too old and you cant upgrade it to any DX expansion repack, latest DX repack is DX R2 it can be found , you dont have to redownload the large sideloader pack if you already have it/updated it.

if the game hangs then resumes it is probably fine and normal, if it hangs and crashed that is when you need to start worrying ^^.
there is a plugin called " RemoveToRecycleBin" that keep a copy of any overwritten or deleted card in the recycle bin as a back up just in case you did it by mistake so you can restore them. disable it from kkmanager if you don't wish to have it.

you should be able to do that using the "maker/studio browser" plugin which is included in the repack. when in the chara maker, go to settings from top and select load on the left, you should see the character cards in thumbnails on the rite side of the screen, and right next to it a menu with a folder browser.
View attachment 922569
can you show me where can i find a place to turn it off please? @@ the kkmanager's window is so confusing with me >.<. Thank you in advance

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
can you show me where can i find a place to turn it off please? @@ the kkmanager's window is so confusing with me >.<. Thank you in advance
You can also disable the plugin from loading using KKManager.... just find the name of the plugin in the mod list that KKManager presents, highlight it and click the "disable" button and it won't load anymore in the game.

Mike2098

Oct 25, 2018
You can also disable the plugin from loading using KKManager.... just find the name of the plugin in the mod list that KKManager presents, highlight it and click the "disable" button and it won't load anymore in the game.
ah, im sorry for not write things clearly.My game keep sending my girls's card to reciclebin in middle of the gme and that make my laptop lagger than b4 and i want to turn it off and you did reply "
if the game hangs then resumes it is probably fine and normal, if it hangs and crashed that is when you need to start worrying ^^.
there is a plugin called " RemoveToRecycleBin" that keep a copy of any overwritten or deleted card in the recycle bin as a back up just in case you did it by mistake so you can restore them. disable it from kkmanager if you don't wish to have it. "
And i cant find the " RemoveToRecycleBin" option in the kkmanager windows. It look so confusing. can you show me where it is? if with picture then i would be really apriciate it! Thank you in advance

yannik

May 5, 2018
I just downloaded the newest version and it wont start the game at all I am stuck at the white screen with the illusion logo

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ah, im sorry for not write things clearly.My game keep sending my girls's card to reciclebin in middle of the gme and that make my laptop lagger than b4 and i want to turn it off and you did reply "
there is a plugin called " RemoveToRecycleBin" that keep a copy of any overwritten or deleted card in the recycle bin as a back up just in case you did it by mistake so you can restore them. disable it from kkmanager if you don't wish to have it. "
And i cant find the " RemoveToRecycleBin" option in the kkmanager windows. It look so confusing. can you show me where it is? if with picture then i would be really apriciate it! Thank you in advance
Here you go... with the plugin highlighted...
KKManager1.jpg

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes