NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Some female character card have vagina physics collision during intercourse but some other character does not? The dick just clipping through the vagina. Anyone know why?

pologo

Sep 3, 2018
Some female character card have vagina physics collision during intercourse but some other character does not? The dick just clipping through the vagina. Anyone know why?
Pretty sure its a BP body interaction exclusive. When choosing a body type you will have to either choose a BP female or need both BP female and BP male to have that affect. I forget which one. Which is unforunate as as far as I'm away the High Poly body doesn't have a BP version.

LadyCygnus

Aug 4, 2021
Did you mean Sideloader Modpack which is included in Better Repack for the game? These are 5 folders "Sideloader Modpack xxx", place them into folder "mod" in your game location. The game pick the mods there automatically if needed.

The other thing is Sideloader Modpack Studio (zip 65 GB!), this is only for Studio and not needed for the game.
Ah, I just noticed a lot of preset character mods are unavailable. Something about requiring an update. So I thought I needed to do something super special with the sideloader pack.

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Ah, I just noticed a lot of preset character mods are unavailable. Something about requiring an update. So I thought I needed to do something super special with the sideloader pack.
From where you downloaded the game?
I recommend to use Better Repack, actually R7. Get links here or here

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Look, which Body in BodyShape/Overall/Uncensor Selector has the card. There are some without collision. All [BPv4] are working - change if neccessary.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
From where you downloaded the game?
I recommend to use Better Repack, actually R7. Get links here or here
I download it from betterrepack website above. Where else?
Look, which Body in BodyShape/Overall/Uncensor Selector has the card. There are some without collision. All [BPv4] are working - change if neccessary.
Thanks. I don't know you can select body type in this game.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
I've had a problem with the character cards for a long time and I was finally trying to get it through.
Basically (almost) every card I try to import it's totally messed up, bones' data messed up, faces messed up, everything.
Yes, the game is up to date, yes I have the mods indicated by the creator of the card, but nonehteless it still looks horrible.

What can I do to solve it?

First photo is one example card taken from the illusion discord, namely Nagisa by Bone92ex, the other is the result when I try to import it
I tried your Nagisa card. Body and face seems ok, clothes as well.
The original hair is missing, in that case the game chooses the first default "Straight Long". Means, that the card uses a Hairmod that is not included in Repack.
For the missing clothes (whats about socks and boots - can´t see them in your test picture) it seems you need an update.
I recommend a total new installation with the latest Better Repack (R7 actually), using the update function may crash your game.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Pretty sure its a BP body interaction exclusive. When choosing a body type you will have to either choose a BP female or need both BP female and BP male to have that affect. I forget which one. Which is unforunate as as far as I'm away the High Poly body doesn't have a BP version.
Every HP body but one has BP4 support.

One2Bgod

Jan 14, 2022
Can I get a "Yes" "No" on this... I've found couple of mentions of the sideloader-Extra maps but none seem to answer this, if I download will any of them appear in game at all...?

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
can some1 tell me how many double bj (ffm 3some) animations, that are viable for pov, hs2 got? i still have not found reason to bother with installing it. hs1 had only 1 3some bj with 2 variations tho.
Thats my options when I choose 2 girls in the Lobby
3SomeFemaleGroup.jpg 3SomeLesbian.jpg 3SomeMale.jpg
What happens in Male Group I haven´t tested yet.

Lesbian looks (no surprise) like that
3SomeLesbian-Example.jpg

Reactions: goodg0y

JulioCes

Dec 10, 2020
Hello, I'm new, could someone give me the folder completely translated into Spanish since mine is not translated correctly

Mrogers34567

Oct 20, 2021
Can someone please give advice on a download manager for Android? I get stuck on anything large and there must be a better way. Thanks in advance

Jan 6, 2022
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, I might've missed it being asked already, but should I download the full 100gb from the torrent or do I only need one of the repack files (I don't mind downloading the full 100gb, but if I don't need too, wanted to know ahead of time lol)

This is my first time looking into Honey Select at all if that matters, so its my first download of it

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, I might've missed it being asked already, but should I download the full 100gb from the torrent or do I only need one of the repack files (I don't mind downloading the full 100gb, but if I don't need too, wanted to know ahead of time lol)

This is my first time looking into Honey Select at all if that matters, so its my first download of it
You only need to download the main game file which is around 40GB. The 60GB file is just a mods pack for Studio (a tool for people to create custom scene). You can skip it.

Reactions: SomeGuyPhoenix

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
salud people! i got a problem that i really need to fix
bandicam 2022-01-20 21-51-45-414.jpg bandicam 2022-01-20 21-51-53-361.jpg bandicam 2022-01-20 21-52-05-057.jpg
on this 3 pics you can see how the skin go trough the pants and clothes, the thing is this wasnt hapening before.
i can fix it making her legs thiner but if i want to make a thick gothic mama i get in trouble.
PLEASE if someone can light my way cause im tottally lost here.
thank you for your time.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes