tcyz

Dec 15, 2020
Well, I got everything copied over and updated in the R8.1 folder and everything was working great until I launched VR mode. It is choppy as hell (I run a 3070 on a i7-11700 so there is no excuse for any chop - it runs 100+ fps at full graphics with R5). I spent 2 hours trying to figure out why with no luck. So, back to R5 I go. Also, R8.1 was doing weird things with some of my non-pack hair mods, like forcing them to be a grey color. Couldn't figure that one out either.

The only changes I like from R5 to any of the newer packs are the "random" buttons for body parts, skins, and clothing. If I could pinpoint what mod or plugin is doing that I would just install that.
Try going into plugins > graphic settings > disable vsync and manually set framerate limit to your monitor's refresh rate.

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

Rules

Jun 18, 2018
Positions in game? Not that I have seen and I just cut ties with the one person who has created mods for other Illusion games (because Patreon is something I cannot support any longer), and has one for this game (no positions yet last I saw, which was not that long ago), that has made such a thing. I am not sure, but ahegao might already be a thing, check the optional mods folder.
ok thanks for the info unfortunately i didn't find ahegao in the mods... if you know anything let me know

Reactions: alex2011

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Positions in game? Not that I have seen and I just cut ties with the one person who has created mods for other Illusion games (because Patreon is something I cannot support any longer), and has one for this game (no positions yet last I saw, which was not that long ago), that has made such a thing. I am not sure, but ahegao might already be a thing, check the optional mods folder.
Looks like you and I are in the same boat :)

Jacketpotato

May 15, 2018
What´s about you?
Game freeze or cannot find the door icon in the below left corner?
Some more informations (Repack version?) or screenshots would be helpful.
Same issue here after updating to R8.1. I think what Dahonko meant is that the door icon during H scene doesn't work - i.e. not responding to clicks. It works in other scenes (e.g. main menu).

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Any way to boost fps? I'm having two issues
1. Massive drop with cum if it's 'realistic', we're talking 10-15 fps on average. (doesn't even look that great)
2. Full body muscle uncensor drops fps to about 40 even in the creator (this is likey do to change in polygon count)

I'm running on i10700K 3.8GHz and 3070
Not sure if something can be done or if this unity thing and I just have to deal with it.

lucasosik

May 21, 2017
Hi,
1) Is there any plug or mod for the game that allows you to see real ejaculation or improves the appearance of semen on the face, body or vagina?
2) Is it possible to add an animation of sperm flowing out of the mouth, body or vagina?
3) Is there any instruction that describes exactly which slider in rendering plugs shows what it gives and sets? I admit that I am a beginner and I learn quickly but the enormity of functions overwhelms me;)

I mean creating scenes in the Studio :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
1. Massive drop with cum if it's 'realistic', we're talking 10-15 fps on average. (doesn't even look that great)
2. Full body muscle uncensor drops fps to about 40 even in the creator (this is likey do to change in polygon count)

Not sure if something can be done or if this unity thing and I just have to deal with it.
Sounds like, from the name of each of those things alone, that they are resource heavy. Your 3070 has little effect on the game, the key here would be RAM because that is what Illusion games use, allowing computers without dedicated graphics to play.

Hi,
1) Is there any plug or mod for the game that allows you to see real ejaculation or improves the appearance of semen on the face, body or vagina?
2) Is it possible to add an animation of sperm flowing out of the mouth, body or vagina?
3) Is there any instruction that describes exactly which slider in rendering plugs shows what it gives and sets? I admit that I am a beginner and I learn quickly but the enormity of functions overwhelms me;)

I mean creating scenes in the Studio :)
2. Technically yes, but you would have to make a mod for it.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Sounds like, from the name of each of those things alone, that they are resource heavy. Your 3070 has little effect on the game, the key here would be RAM because that is what Illusion games use, allowing computers without dedicated graphics to play.
I have 32GB, that should be plenty.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

I have 32GB, that should be plenty.
Yes it should, which leads me to believe one of two things, either a graphics mod is at work and is raising the required RAM (they do this, especially in combination with any mod that raises the number of girls you can have in the game at one time) or there is a conflict in the mods, but I am going to go ahead and pass this off to someone who may be able to figure it out better than I can as a mere player. ScrewThisNoise I also quoted the original problem for convenience.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Yes it should, which leads me to believe one of two things, either a graphics mod is at work and is raising the required RAM (they do this, especially in combination with any mod that raises the number of girls you can have in the game at one time) or there is a conflict in the mods, but I am going to go ahead and pass this off to someone who may be able to figure it out better than I can as a mere player. ScrewThisNoise I also quoted the original problem for convenience.
You were right, running the without graphics mod. With the uncensor, I get 60 fps stable now The cum fps drop is still there unfortunatelly. And now I have to modify some of my cards as running it without the graphics mod leads to the grey skin bug. But I'm not exactly sure how to change that.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

A fps drop with cum I didn´t recognize so far, but a massive fps loss with Dainty´s HighPolyBodies is a well known issue (look at your own posting in December here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7173077 and follow the discussion thereafter).
As you assumed the polygon count is too high, no immediately fault of your hardware but rather a problem for the game engine.
Another drawback of these bodies is clipping through non high poly clothing.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
A fps drop with cum I didn´t recognize so far, but a massive fps loss with Dainty´s HighPolyBodies is a well known issue (look at your own posting in December here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7173077 and follow the discussion thereafter).
As you assumed the polygon count is too high, no immediately fault of your hardware but rather a problem for the game engine.
Another drawback of these bodies is clipping through non high poly clothing.
The polygon thing seems to be more or less fixed, or at least it's not that obvious when not using the graphics mod. The cum thing however I've had since the start, even on an older pc. This only happens if it's set to realistic and I'm not aware of any mods in the BR that directly affect this from the start.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Same issue here after updating to R8.1. I think what Dahonko meant is that the door icon during H scene doesn't work - i.e. not responding to clicks. It works in other scenes (e.g. main menu).
Believe me, your troubles having nothing to do with R8.1.
Rather there happened a mistake at install or a file got corrupted whilest download.
I recommend a new install.

Patioduck

Jul 17, 2019
Hi all, do anyone else experience a similar issue when trying to start HS2? When starting HS2 it freezes at the white screen, and I get the attatched console error messages.

I have made sure that the installation folder/string is as short as possible, I have run the update through Initsetting.exe and the BepinEx is the one included in the betterrepack.

Tips or any advice would be appreciated.

HS2_error.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi all, do anyone else experience a similar issue when trying to start HS2? When starting HS2 it freezes at the white screen, and I get the attatched console error messages.

I have made sure that the installation folder/string is as short as possible, I have run the update through Initsetting.exe and the BepinEx is the one included in the betterrepack.

Tips or any advice would be appreciated.

View attachment 1771930
What Repack version did you install? The recent version is R8.1.
If you have an older one but updated the mods maybe newest ones conflict with older BepInEx.

Otherwise a new clean install may help.

Reactions: Patioduck
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes