ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Looks like non-asian character problem solved lol, but when i decided to create i messed up damn.. only one left and its poses. Anyone knows any different poses, i know HS 2 new but is this possible to do some new h-poses, after add and use it just like the game's own poses?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I noticed that certain positions are restricted to certain maps where that position can work. Idk if anyone is familiar with koikatu, but they had a mod that let you use every position regardless of the map, it just would sometimes look a little wonky. I ask this because I am trying to see just the entire list of scenes that are in the game without having to go searching around for them. Also, are new positions ever added in the repacks?

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
I noticed that certain positions are restricted to certain maps where that position can work. Idk if anyone is familiar with koikatu, but they had a mod that let you use every position regardless of the map, it just would sometimes look a little wonky. I ask this because I am trying to see just the entire list of scenes that are in the game without having to go searching around for them. Also, are new positions ever added in the repacks?
in HS 1 you can use all poses in every map it's a mod i think by pressing B, N or something. Idk new positions added or not in repacks but we really need some new poses.. this game series great and all but no man the poses are very repetitive and boring at one point. We need something like Tk17 and sims pose system. Also there is any website support for this game like Hongfire etc?

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Hello guys!

I’ve FINALLY finished editing the Honey Select 2 wiki page. Touched literally in every page on the last week!

wiki.jpg

Please take a look in the wiki to see if you find something wrong. If you have suggestions contact me in #hs2-help channel on . Link to the wiki:

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2018
This is HS2 BoobSettings v1.1.0 from ScrewThisNoise's BetterRepack, i am getting confused of what these attributes are doing can some one explain to me how changing these affeces to the boob's interactive in the H scene ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do you guys unzip this files?
SPOILER: R3 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (48GB)

.zip.001 to .010 i cant open them :(
WinRAR or 7zip

in HS 1 you can use all poses in every map it's a mod i think by pressing B, N or something. Idk new positions added or not in repacks but we really need some new poses.. this game series great and all but no man the poses are very repetitive and boring at one point. We need something like Tk17 and sims pose system. Also there is any website support for this game like Hongfire etc?
No, new positions can only be added in two ways. The first is an official update and the second is a mod like Kplug for Koikatsu. So far, no mod that does this exists for HS2, but the creator of Kplug is working on a similar mod for this that may eventually get custom positions like Kplug did. Also, as far as support sites, there's this and there's the Discord, which is where you will findd most of the Hongfire modders that didn't just quit when the site went down. Not sure who is who, though, and I can't say for certain any are there at this time.

Damn, mosaics.
Switch the setting in the Uncensor Selector section of the character creator. to remove them. It shouldn't be using the censored one by default, but that is still an option.

Hi guys, does any of you get a trojan warning when using the standalone updater?
False positive, I'm almost certain of it. There's always a small chance that it isn't, but that's an extremely low probability.

Reactions: sexyegg
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes