HenkieB

May 5, 2017
WinRAR or 7zip

No, new positions can only be added in two ways. The first is an official update and the second is a mod like Kplug for Koikatsu. So far, no mod that does this exists for HS2, but the creator of Kplug is working on a similar mod for this that may eventually get custom positions like Kplug did. Also, as far as support sites, there's this and there's the Discord, which is where you will findd most of the Hongfire modders that didn't just quit when the site went down. Not sure who is who, though, and I can't say for certain any are there at this time.

Switch the setting in the Uncensor Selector section of the character creator. to remove them. It shouldn't be using the censored one by default, but that is still an option.

False positive, I'm almost certain of it. There's always a small chance that it isn't, but that's an extremely low probability.
Normally there is no warning and today it popped up out of nowhere, so maybe it is a false positive, especially if I'm the only one getting it

Reactions: alex2011

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
You can check out my chara cards------------
Darn, that's actually pretty neat. I just wish the faces had more variation but still pretty good!

I love the Repacks and as always appreciate them. Just to be clear tho, since I never use the studio I don't need to download the 40+ GB Sideloader studio Zip, right?
Correct!

i donwloaded the the torrent along with the 40 gig side loader where i copy paist them into the mods folder and its still saying version 1.1.3 View attachment 717901
That is the base game version, not repack version.

possible to have mega link for dowload please ?
Aside from the split thing previously mentioned...

Reactions: Raring and Nelz1817

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Darn, that's actually pretty neat. I just wish the faces had more variation but still pretty good!

Correct!

That is the base game version, not repack version.

Aside from the split thing previously mentioned...
Thanks buddy, there is a particular "look" that I like in the characters (girls) that I make.. those that will look good during the H-scenes..haha.. I'm too lazy to make variations right now....too much chara cards will slow your game down....also some will find my chara cards slightly different once you use them...maybe because I use a different graphics settings...I am using a reshade... the girls will look amazing even during character creation...crisp details...and I play a lot of lighting effects ..because it is 3D, you can rotate your characters and you will check the total appearance... spend a lot of time on character creation that's the key to stomp the boredom...cheers!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can somebody explain to me exactly what is the sideload mod? but, i mean, exactly exactly
There is a search function in the top right and this has been asked and answered multiple times by me specifically plus a few others. The sideloader modpack is a group of mods for the studio, mostly items and scenery objects.

Bentshaft

Jul 1, 2020
Pro tip: The '[ScrewThisNoise] Illusion Uploader RIP/AI Shoujo Cards/female/' folder has 15,582 cards in it when you download and unpack it.

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Everything became an insult in F95Zone ... wew.
Man....you feel like you're the victim when it's YOU who started this shit? Come on... We're from different parts of the world here.. we have different views on INSULT... RESPECT and you'll get RESPECT in return... I already let this pass and I'm cool.. and then here you are again.... I'm done....I'm gone

FunkSol

Jul 7, 2020
Need help, there's no sound. Turned all the sound settings and reinstalled it still nothing. Ty in advance

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes