harfrem

Mar 12, 2022
Found a way to increase the group/room size so you can have up to 120 girls per group. You can also add more groups/rooms if you think 600 girls total is not enough. Unlike HS1 you can't go into the code and change the values for group size etc. I wouldn't recommend it anyway unless you have knowledge of C. Wouldn't want to cause any issues.

Anyway, here's the github link to the mod that allows the groups and stuff If you load it up and it says it's for a diff version don't worry it works fine.
To change group size you need to go into plugin menu: Settings-Plugins then either scroll or search for hs2 extra groups. You should then have 2 slides for group size and group numbers. Set it to whatever you want and restart game to save those changes.

To my knowledge this is the only way to increase group size/ number of groups for HS2 at this current point in time.

Good luck and happy fapping.
Hi, I've tried this as instructed and it isn't working for me. "Assign" button is greyed out after twenty cards are added to each group. Though after restarting, the plugin did save my changed limit of 50. Any idea what's going on?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes