Tetsu S1

Nov 19, 2022
Help GraphicMod SSS setting getting disabled

Whenever I launch the game SSS setting is not applied by default I have to press f5 then to activate , then after every loading screen or scene change it automatically gets disabled I have to enable SSS after every loading screen, is there any way to keep the setting applied like one time apply and don't disable until I disabled manually??

PS: Thanx in advance

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020

Whenever I launch the game SSS setting is not applied by default I have to press f5 then to activate , then after every loading screen or scene change it automatically gets disabled I have to enable SSS after every loading screen, is there any way to keep the setting applied like one time apply and don't disable until I disabled manually??

I think its supposed to be this way, no?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I think its supposed to be this way, no?
Definitely NOT!!! Your GraphicsMode Settings should always be saved if you close with F5.

That´s weird and I heard the first time about this issue since I´m on this thread.

Look if you have only 1 graphics enhancer activated in InitSetting.
Should look like this
InitSetting-R15.jpg

So NO DHH and NO "Better Anti Aliasing".

If your setting is already correct I only can imagine you have loading issues because of too long file pathes - keep your (short named) game main folder on top of a drive like D:/HS2-R15.

Tetsu S1

Nov 19, 2022
Definitely NOT!!! Your GraphicsMode Settings should always be saved if you close with F5.

That´s weird and I heard the first time about this issue since I´m on this thread.

Look if you have only 1 graphics enhancer activated in InitSetting.
Should look like this
View attachment 3776367

So NO DHH and NO "Better Anti Aliasing".

If your setting is already correct I only can imagine you have loading issues because of too long file pathes - keep your (short named) game main folder on top of a drive like D:/HS2-R15.
Tried your same settings and short drive path but still no fix

1.this is happening , i am enabling sss
Screenshot 2024-06-28 112258.png

2. then in scene change or any other screen (pic in loading screen)
Screenshot 2024-06-28 112323.png

3.it automatically gets disabled and lights and skintone shaders gets messy Screenshot 2024-06-28 112336.png

khamphetlao

Jul 28, 2017

i use main sexscense i not know how to use timeline.
i tried all scale cock indulge myself and set bulge according to size cock.
this hooah plugin, BetterPenetration so bored. Why belly bulge when it's size nomal length no understand.
1719581995430.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Am I stupid? Why does this game launch in Japanese no matter what I do lol
BetterRepack is english (Steam translation) by default out of the box.
If your´s run in japanese you may have a bad game location so the translation can´t load correctly.

Pls give more details what you´ve downloaded and how you proceeded for install (= extraction).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Tried your same settings and short drive path but still no fix

1.this is happening , i am enabling sss
View attachment 3777571

2. then in scene change or any other screen (pic in loading screen)
View attachment 3777576

3.it automatically gets disabled and lights and skintone shaders gets messy View attachment 3777577
I´m believing what happens, but as I already replied never seen so far.
If the InitSettings are ok now, we should look closer to your install - as I also posted above, but you ignored my recommendation.

Reactions: Tetsu S1
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes