turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does viewing a shower/bath event remove all extra accesories beyond slot 20 for everyone or am i doing something wrong?
It´s usual and there seems no solution so far I know.
Parenting the accessories doesn´t help.

Jewelry is natural, but hair is bad or fingenails is bad.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
It's gotta' be said, I would pay money for a mod/plugin centered around character creation that would include the ability to favorite specific pieces of clothing, rename or make notes on certain pieces of clothing, and/or insert our own thumbnail for pieces of clothing. While I'll always commend clothing mod makers for the great work they do, they don't always make it easy to find their work in a sprawling menu of hundreds of clothing options.

hhh333h3

Sep 27, 2021
I'm having some problems with these cards by 心平 on kenzato (skin, hair, eyes,...), how can I fix it (mod or something), sry about bad english 1718869039821.png 1718869039821.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
With the latest DX R15 what's the difference between Graphics Mod and DHH?
Same as from beginning.
GraphicsMode is a little higher in quality but heavier to the hardware. And you needed it if you wanted to use Hanmens NextGen stuff (it´s said latest versions aren´t dependent anymore).

Many people prefer DHH because of the better performance and there are also available a lot of common shared presets.

I personally can´t describe in more detail cuz always used GM so far.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm having some problems with these cards by 心平 on kenzato (skin, hair, eyes,...), how can I fix it (mod or something), sry about bad english View attachment 3752784 View attachment 3752784
These screenshots doesn´t help not at all.

You should post a link to those cards or better share some affected cards directly here for testing, and also explain your problems in more detail (eventually post a screenshot of your issues here).

Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I'm having some problems with these cards by 心平 on kenzato (skin, hair, eyes,...), how can I fix it (mod or something), sry about bad english View attachment 3752784 View attachment 3752784
Hi!
I maybe wnow what your ploblem is: In kenzato booru page, somethimes when download a card, it download the Preview not the data card. you have to select "download" button instead righ-click on the image.
it may happen ofthen the uploaded cards are not data cards, simply screenshots, altho 心平 is not the kind of troll im talking bout.

Reactions: turbojoe

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
These screenshots doesn´t help not at all.

You should post a link to those cards or better share some affected cards directly here for testing, and also explain your problems in more detail (eventually post a screenshot of your issues here).
Maybe is talking about "missing mods". Until then we only can "guess" what the problem is.

• Haha

Bercos

Sep 20, 2021
What is the difference between 2024-03-08 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (237 GB) and All-In-One (DX R15 Base Game Repack - 68,2 GB) ???

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What is the difference between 2024-03-08 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (237 GB) and All-In-One (DX R15 Base Game Repack - 68,2 GB) ???
The correct name is "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" - now you can see that this is a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO.
U can´t use it ingame.

The other one is the so called "Better Repack", current version R15 - it´s the game + tons of common mods for the game + a base version of StudioNEO.
For playing the game and creating your own character cards you need this Better Repack - 68.2GB to download.

Main site for the BetterRepack is here

How to best handle this read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8964484

Momofu

Feb 16, 2022
I download the All-In-One (DX R15 Base Game Repack - 68,2 GB) but i cant use female characters as players even if i set them to futa and it seems like I am missing a button as shown in the picture compared to another thread that i saw that had Player 1 and player 2. Anyone know what is wrong?

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
I download the All-In-One (DX R15 Base Game Repack - 68,2 GB) but i cant use female characters as players even if i set them to futa and it seems like I am missing a button as shown in the picture compared to another thread that i saw that had Player 1 and player 2. Anyone know what is wrong?
If I remember correctly you need the Achievement "open multiple men" first to select a second player
HS2_2023-03-20-06-10-48-822.png

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
The correct name is "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" - now you can see that this is a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO.
U can´t use it ingame.

The other one is the so called "Better Repack", current version R15 - it´s the game + tons of common mods for the game + a base version of StudioNEO.
For playing the game and creating your own character cards you need this Better Repack - 68.2GB to download.

How to best handle this read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8964484
I'm thinking about downloading HS2, like Koikatsu I plan to focus only on the character creator and I want to use studio neo casually, is it necessary to download the sideloader? since it weighs a lot and I don't even know what it includes beyond many things.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm thinking about downloading HS2, like Koikatsu I plan to focus only on the character creator and I want to use studio neo casually, is it necessary to download the sideloader? since it weighs a lot and I don't even know what it includes beyond many things.
I´m not using StudioNEO myself but I guess the base version included in BetterRepack is sufficient to make first steps with studio.
And you can download interesting mods like scenes or poses for yourself, Kemono is a nice source for that.

Reactions: Yziks

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Oh how do i achieve that? and how to use futa characters? cause i do not see the option to save it as player in the character editor and when i click on the select player female it empty
Achievement:
Hover your mouse cursor over an Achievement to display its conditions.
Hover your mouse cursor over a Reward to display the features that will be unlocked.
As soon as you get the Option for a second player, create your Futa and select it as 1P
HS2_2024-06-22-10-25-28-495.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Momofu and turbojoe

Bercos

Sep 20, 2021
U can´t use it ingame.

Thank you

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes