turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Tell me - what's the big difference between this and AI Shoujo, and why one would use one over the other?
You could have searched for yourself, there are nice Wikis easy to find.
Here is the overview - you open the game link you want and find a small description about.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
how use hooah belly bulge in gameplay I'm tired of set scense in studio everytime why hooah with BetterPenetration not combine mod
Two different creators. That said BP5 has a built in belly bulge effect you should be able to change the setting in the plugins menu. It's kinda shit though in my opinion. Sure it technically works but it fucks with a lot of clothing items. Not a big deal if the character is naked but if she's not...

Reactions: turbojoe

khamphetlao

Jul 28, 2017
Two different creators. That said BP5 has a built in belly bulge effect you should be able to change the setting in the plugins menu. It's kinda shit though in my opinion. Sure it technically works but it fucks with a lot of clothing items. Not a big deal if the character is naked but if she's not...
I forgot i mean use tool's hooah bulge plugin with prengnent plus in gameplay if possible

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
is there a problem with accessing the character creation? when I put a female character into a group and then I press the change apprence button it doesn't work is this game broken?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is there a problem with accessing the character creation? when I put a female character into a group and then I press the change apprence button it doesn't work is this game broken?
Normally not.
But it´s always better to remove a character from a group before tweaking, cuz then you´re able to "Save, keep the card" and can hold all stats of the character.
"Save new" will erase all stats to zero.

Nov 3, 2022
Where can I get bestiality mods? (Sideloader Modpack is worth?)
The character maker possibilities are nearly endless, so I think, anthropomorphic animal characters should be makeable. I'm sure that I saw such character cards on the known .
But I think that isn't what you are looking for :)
In studio, there are so much items available, also animals. So making own bestiality scenes is possible. These mods came with the sideloader or can be downloaded on the discord channel .
In the main game there are no such mods a I know (what doesn't mean, that they do not exist anywhere; correct me, if I'm wrong).

Reactions: turbojoe

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
The character maker possibilities are nearly endless, so I think, anthropomorphic animal characters should be makeable. I'm sure that I saw such character cards on the known .
But I think that isn't what you are looking for :)
In studio, there are so much items available, also animals. So making own bestiality scenes is possible. These mods came with the sideloader or can be downloaded on the discord channel .
In the main game there are no such mods a I know (what doesn't mean, that they do not exist anywhere; correct me, if I'm wrong).
Thanks!

So.. Sideloader Modpack It's practically mandatory for these situations right? What about HF_Patch?

(The discord server link is not working for me :( )

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks!

So.. Sideloader Modpack It's practically mandatory for these situations right? What about HF_Patch?

HF patch is only for the game and doing similar as BetterRepack.

What MrCsModsand recommended you need to learn how to work with StudioNEO and obviously to download the 237GB of "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio", best via torrent from here

Here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-10565615 are some links to Studio tutorials if you´re interested, I hope they are still working.

Reactions: MrCsModsandGames
Nov 3, 2022
Try this:
For the studio mods you can also go to the relating . But it's hard to find something there, because there's not really a search function. You have to go through all the folders and scroll to find something for your interest or filter the content by entering keywords.

Last edited:

DauntMan23

Jun 22, 2023
Trying out this for the first time and it's really a bit overwhelming. I downloaded HoneySelect 2 DX file and installed/unzipped and then downloaded [Steam Patch] HoneySelect 2 DX SB Patch and ran the patch to the first file I mentioned (Both files I downloaded from ). I went to the create section when I started up the game and there's tons of things missing. Am I supposed to download more mods aka that large 230+ GB file?

Nov 3, 2022
Trying out this for the first time and it's really a bit overwhelming. I downloaded HoneySelect 2 DX file and installed/unzipped and then downloaded [Steam Patch] HoneySelect 2 DX SB Patch and ran the patch to the first file I mentioned (Both files I downloaded from ). I went to the create section when I started up the game and there's tons of things missing. Am I supposed to download more mods aka that large 230+ GB file?
If you are planning to work with Studio Neo, then this 230GB+ file will give you a lot of stuff.
Are you just interested to make characters and play around with them in the main game, then it's not needed. But you need to start the Mod Manager (start "initsetting.exe" -> press "Manager" button -> "Mod updater" tab -> "Look for mod updates" -> wait (connecting to the server) -> choose categories -> wait (downloading) -> Profit!) to get the most mods.

DauntMan23

Jun 22, 2023
Thanks
If you are planning to work with Studio Neo, then this 230GB+ file will give you a lot of stuff.
Are you just interested to make characters and play around with them in the main game, then it's not needed. But you need to start the Mod Manager (start "initsetting.exe" -> press "Manager" button -> "Mod updater" tab -> "Look for mod updates" -> wait (connecting to the server) -> choose categories -> wait (downloading) -> Profit!) to get the most mods.

Thanks alot! This is pretty clear! I appreciate this a lot.

Reactions: MrCsModsandGames

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hmmmm..........I´m not sure if you´re mixing different versions of the game.
The SB Patch is ONLY for the Steam base version and NOT compatible with the BetterRepack.

This all has nothing to do with StudioNEO and the Modpack for it (what MrCsModsands described).
The Steam version has no StudioNEO sa far I know.

Read here to be sure https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes