mintyways

Oct 6, 2019
What's the current status of trying this with VR? Last I tried with Index, the results weren't amazing. Also would be cool if there was a way to record into VR video for that smooth FPS.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

SumisuOkibi

Sep 13, 2019
Wondering if anybody has heard of mods/settings that would do either of these:

1. Keeping the camera from resetting/changing when changing sex positions. It's really annoying when the camera changes in VR, cause you usually just want to keep yourself standing/looking where you're already looking.
2. Changing the moan frequency/enthusiasm somehow...girls going crazy when giving a handjob is just weird, for example.

The first one is so annoying that I'm willing to learn how to mod to do it myself...

quadrivia

Apr 3, 2019
Just an update, as far as I'm aware the breast expansion mod still works in the most recent version of HS2. Again, feel free to repost it or use the code somewhere else. If someone wants to make it a full mod feel free. Download link for DLL and source code is in the quoted post
any chance you made a version that works for AI Shoujo?

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Character cards going into the recycle bin automatically is normal?
Whenever you overwrite the save on a character card that you're working on, you're effectively deleting the old/previous version, causing it to be dumped into the recycle bin.

So yes, it's normal. What you're seeing are just older versions that have been overwritten, and likely have no use for you.

Antarah

Jan 19, 2018
Hello fellow HS2ers. I have this idea for a mod for the base game. I'm not a great coder but I like to think that I have a gift for spotting great pervy ideas. The mod targets "casual gamers", i.e. people who don't use studio. This is a minority here probably but it's the vast majority of hs2 players.

The mod would use BetterHScenes to modify the positions in an extremely minimal way. As far as I could tell it is do-able and it should take little work to develop. The goal is a trainer-type game with much better/sensible H scenes and effectively triple the number of positions (I emphasize, very little modding work).

Now the tricky part, explaining the idea. I'm not a great writer so hopefully I don't mess this up.

I think the best way to do this is to describe how I use BetterHScenes to enhance my own "gameplay sessions"....with minimal input

The first time I do penetration or service with a character, the first thing I do is press N, then move the male's Z slider about 1/6th of the way away from the girl. This has the effect of making initial insertion much more realistic, as the guy's baseball bat doesn't seamlessly go in all the way as if she's made of thin air. Try it yourself.

Second thing I do is press ctrl+N then hit pause. This has the effect of actually simulating penetration in a much better way. The girl's dynamic (i.e. not frozen) emotions are just spot on, by a great cosmic coincidence.

With the Z slider adjusted and the animation on pause, now I scroll forward to penetrate. The effect is very good, please try it out yourself. At some point I decide to go further by adjusting the Z slider, and I can even trigger the second animation by scrolling forward more to get a more intense reaction from the girl.

At some point I decide that the penetration phase is over, and now I hit unpause to start pounding. If she's not experienced I go only half the way. After a session or two I might decide to raise her penetration level. It works really well visually. I can post some videos if someone is interested.

The mod I'm thinking about would do the above automatically, and tie it in with the girl's experience level.

Thoughts?

Nov 3, 2022
Hello fellow HS2ers. I have this idea for a mod for the base game. I'm not a great coder but I like to think that I have a gift for spotting great pervy ideas. The mod targets "casual gamers", i.e. people who don't use studio. This is a minority here probably but it's the vast majority of hs2 players.

The mod would use BetterHScenes to modify the positions in an extremely minimal way. As far as I could tell it is do-able and it should take little work to develop. The goal is a trainer-type game with much better/sensible H scenes and effectively triple the number of positions (I emphasize, very little modding work).

Now the tricky part, explaining the idea. I'm not a great writer so hopefully I don't mess this up.

I think the best way to do this is to describe how I use BetterHScenes to enhance my own "gameplay sessions"....with minimal input

The first time I do penetration or service with a character, the first thing I do is press N, then move the male's Z slider about 1/6th of the way away from the girl. This has the effect of making initial insertion much more realistic, as the guy's baseball bat doesn't seamlessly go in all the way as if she's made of thin air. Try it yourself.

Second thing I do is press ctrl+N then hit pause. This has the effect of actually simulating penetration in a much better way. The girl's dynamic (i.e. not frozen) emotions are just spot on, by a great cosmic coincidence.

With the Z slider adjusted and the animation on pause, now I scroll forward to penetrate. The effect is very good, please try it out yourself. At some point I decide to go further by adjusting the Z slider, and I can even trigger the second animation by scrolling forward more to get a more intense reaction from the girl.

At some point I decide that the penetration phase is over, and now I hit unpause to start pounding. If she's not experienced I go only half the way. After a session or two I might decide to raise her penetration level. It works really well visually. I can post some videos if someone is interested.

The mod I'm thinking about would do the above automatically, and tie it in with the girl's experience level.

Thoughts?
Sounds interesting! When I understand your concept right, then you start with poking, then tipping, half way in and full penetration.
One way to realize this could be a Plugin, that changes animation speed of the different stages and xyz-values depending on the experience level of the character. One problem could be, that the animations have only 30fps. If you slow them down too much, it could be looking "laggy". Edit: I tested the speed increase / decrease with the "HS2TakeChargePlugin" (Ver.1.4.0). Looks not bad, so I think, lower animation speed can be used for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antarah

Antarah

Jan 19, 2018
Sounds interesting! When I understand your concept right, then you start with poking, then tipping, half way in and full penetration.
One way to realize this could be a Plugin, that changes animation speed of the different stages and xyz-values depending on the experience level of the character. One problem could be, that the animations have only 30fps. If you slow them down too much, it could be looking "laggy". Edit: I tested the speed increase / decrease with the "HS2TakeChargePlugin" (Ver.1.4.0). Looks not bad, so I think, lower animation speed can be used for this.
To be honest I don't like changing the animation speed too much in my playthroughs, it doesn't look too great, but I didn't test it enough. I will give it a try!

Yes basically, we can call it poke, prod, 1/2 way, and full.

The other thing would be using the pause button to simulate initial penetration. It works fairly well in sex scenes with large penis size in the following way:

First hit pause, then roll the wheel to insert. The animation will be frozen, but the girls face, eye, and head movements continue. This gives a good impression of a slow, tight penetration. To insert more, change the animation speed to the higher level. Then the girl's emotions get more intense as the penis goes in more (if you correctly set it to using better h scenes).

Here's another pervy thing you can do with the pause button (don't ask me how i started doing this):

at the beginning of the sex scene I make the model pose for me, for example by choosing the position "wall fingereing" or whatever, and then hiding the male. I zoom around and oogle all that candy, then I fondle their tits and ass by mouse clicks (you need hs2 plug by Katarsys for that). If you hit pause in this case, then raise animation level to slightly change the pose/make her react stronger (still with male hidden), you can make it look pretty good.

Reactions: MrCsModsandGames

Jcachos

May 28, 2020
y'all, i have a issue here and i don't know how to solve it... i can't play the game, i extracted the game in my ssd, i can open the game normaly but i just can't get over the help pop-ups... i uploaded some screenshots for better understanding, thats the pop-up i can't close, and there is the button that doesn't work. what do i do, how do i get this game to work?

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Not exactly.
NextGenSkin is a body texture mod - missing this mod loads a card with this mod used with black skin.
NextGenShader is a mod applying visual effects on your character - if you don´t use GraphicsMode in your game you get a grey skin on those characters.

All mods coming with BetterRepack (yes, these are mods shared publicly by the authors) are stored in the "Sideloader Modpack - xxxxx" folder you find in "mods" and should remain there. Otherwise the Sideloader update function can´t find them.

As I explained there is also a folder named "MyMods" - this is empty after install, but here you store all mods you find and download yourself from anywhere but not from BetterRepack.
Thanks again friend, now I got it!

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
y'all, i have a issue here and i don't know how to solve it... i can't play the game, i extracted the game in my ssd, i can open the game normaly but i just can't get over the help pop-ups... i uploaded some screenshots for better understanding, thats the pop-up i can't close, and there is the button that doesn't work. what do i do, how do i get this game to work?
Quick solution: delete your save.dat in UserData/save, start again and skip the tutorial.

If this doesn´t help you have a loading issue maybe because of a bad install location.
Read my next posting to Frabo.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Guys i still dont figured out how to make the game work, im stuck with the white screen View attachment 3746579
Seems you have your game in a bad location and it doesn´t load correctly. Avoid long file pathes and conflicts with the operating system.
So place your game main folder short named on top of a drive outside C:/, e.g. D:/HS2-R15

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes