turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I was trying to apply face types that were available but when I apply them I get the error message. I have attached a screenshot if the issue is version than I guess I am better off finding new cards online than using these. View attachment 3721582
As you see your character looking weird.
That´s not because of the missing mods but using a premade face type ONLY working on the concerning character card.
You can´t use them for creating own characters.

All the face types with a thumbnail picture of a special character or a thumbnail with the text "Do not use load the card" are only waiting until you load exactly this character card.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 3721883
When I update a version I will delete all character files and transfer all old character packs to new character packs. Maybe that's the problem?
How "update"?
There are 2 ways:
- you download a upgrade file from here , but you have to do every single step - so from R12 to R15 you need 3 steps. Advantage: you hold all your personal files (cards, MyMods...) as they are; disadvantage:each upgrade exe can completely mess up your game.

- better way: complete new download/install, then moving your complete old folders "UserData" and "MyMods" (in "mods" folder) into the new game.
That´s it. Don´t forget to reinstall if you used some of the [OPTIONAL] Mods before.
So you´re not losing any of your character cards.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
are character's facial expressions not supposed to move during sex scene or is my game bugged?
Yes they should.

If it´s a new install maybe there is a loading issue of some plugins, mostly caused by too long file pathes.
Be sure you have your game located on top of a drive and avoid unnecessary subfolders. Exe should be in e.g. D:/HS2-R15.

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
How "update"?
There are 2 ways:
- you download a upgrade file from here , but you have to do every single step - so from R12 to R15 you need 3 steps. Advantage: you hold all your personal files (cards, MyMods...) as they are; disadvantage:each upgrade exe can completely mess up your game.

- better way: complete new download/install, then moving your complete old folders "UserData" and "MyMods" (in "mods" folder) into the new game.
That´s it. Don´t forget to reinstall if you used some of the [OPTIONAL] Mods before.
So you´re not losing any of your character cards.
No, I mean when I download a new game(like R15), I will migrate the character packs and some mods to the new game. Before migrating, I will delete all the character packs in the new game because those characters cards are not good, you know that. So I suspect that I deleted some character files that caused this bug?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
New PC and new download. Used TORRENT download and 7z decompression. Everything seems reasonable right? The problem still exists. Skeltom told me card didn't give him any errors.:eek:
Yep - that´s ok. What I would like to know is where exactly your game location is (eventually a screenshot of your explorer).

The card is loading fine without any missing mod message
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the mod list of this card, all included in BetterRepack
Yumi-iamfrank-mods.jpg

It would be nice if you can post here a screenshot where we can see what your problem exactly is.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
No, I mean when I download a new game(like R15), I will migrate the character packs and some mods to the new game. Before migrating, I will delete all the character packs in the new game because those characters cards are not good, you know that. So I suspect that I deleted some character files that caused this bug?
Anyway now I guess what you´re meaning with "character pack" - it´s the folders UserData/chara/female/Modpack and .....Modpack(NextGenSkin) - right?
Deleting is ok, if you don´t want these character cards.
But as I said before after that you delete the complete UserData folder of the new install and copy/paste the UserData folder of your old game.

Another thing are the mods. The new BetterRepack comes with all newest mods in the folders mods/Sideloader Modpack - xxxxxx, here you shouldn´t change anything, also no copying of some of your old mods from these folders.
The only mod folder to transfer is "mods/MyMods" - as the name says here is the place to store extra mods outside the Sideloader packs you have searched and downloaded by yourself.
Such extra mods never put into a Sideloader Modpack folder.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Skeltom

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 3721883
When I update a version I will delete all character files and transfer all old character packs to new character packs. Maybe that's the problem?
Btw I see you have your character cards sorted in subfolders.
That´s ok, but you should know that only these characters will gain stat points by playing H-scenes you´ve assigned out of the chara/female folder into a group.
You can play with the characters from the subfolders too, but they won´t save any progress on the card.

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
Yep - that´s ok. What I would like to know is where exactly your game location is (eventually a screenshot of your explorer).

View attachment 3724174

View attachment 3724178

It would be nice if you can post here a screenshot where we can see what your problem exactly is.
I'm not sure I know exactly what you mean. Game location: E:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R15

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
Anyway now I guess what you´re meaning with "character pack" - it´s the folders UserData/chara/female/Modpack and .....Modpack(NextGenSkin) - right?
Deleting is ok, if you don´t want these character cards.
But as I said before after that you delete the complete UserData folder of the new install and copy/paste the UserData folder of your old game.

Another thing are the mods. The new BetterRepack comes with all newest mods in the folders mods/Sideloader Modpack - xxxxxx, here you shouldn´t change anything, also no copying of some of your old mods from these folders.
The only mod folder to transfer is "mods/MyMods" - as the name says here is the place to store extra mods outside the Sideloader packs you have searched and downloaded by yourself.
Such extra mods never put into a Sideloader Modpack folder.
Unity - Completed - Honey Select 2 [DX R15] [Illusion] _ F95zone 和另外 1 个页面 - 个人 - Microsoft​ E...png
I seem to have found the answer in your answer. I deleted the modpack folder, will it have any effect?

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
Btw I see you have your character cards sorted in subfolders.
That´s ok, but you should know that only these characters will gain stat points by playing H-scenes you´ve assigned out of the chara/female folder into a group.
You can play with the characters from the subfolders too, but they won´t save any progress on the card.
I only play studio. In the main game, I only modify the characters.

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3724178

“ It would be nice if you can post here a screenshot where we can see what your problem exactly is. ”
Idk which part to take a screenshot of

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I only play studio. In the main game, I only modify the characters.
“ It would be nice if you can post here a screenshot where we can see what your problem exactly is. ”
Idk which part to take a screenshot of
You posted you have loading issues with this card.
I want you to show these issues with a screenshot (of the character - how´s looking, are there any deformings or parts missing?).

But: as you said you only use the Studio - I´ve tested the character only in charamaker, not in Studio (I don´t use this)!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You posted you have loading issues with this card.
I want you to show these issues with a screenshot (of the character - how´s looking, are there any deformings or parts missing?).

But: as you said you only use the Studio - I´ve tested the character only in charamaker, not in Studio (I don´t use this)!
It works fine there as well.

Reactions: turbojoe

mtfabh

Mar 3, 2022
As you see your character looking weird.
That´s not because of the missing mods but using a premade face type ONLY working on the concerning character card.
You can´t use them for creating own characters.

All the face types with a thumbnail picture of a special character or a thumbnail with the text "Do not use load the card" are only waiting until you load exactly this character card.
Thanks for helping. Can you tell me about sideloader mod that's separate 237gb file. I downloaded the base game but wanted to know what exactly is the difference between having only base game and having sideloader mod on top of base game. I know it has additional assets but not sure what else.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes