turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sry - those messages are for me as cryptical as for each other not being a well trained IT Operator :(

yes, it is

Better repack r15 All In One, from the OP Mega link

yes thats exactly correct :) I forgot to mention i was running studioNEOv2, where the Hooh gimmicks etc are useful :)

the game is running, it just seemed weird someone would include so many mods in the base repack that don't work without the optional modpack :|
and some that won't ever load at all

No problem, StudioNEO is working fine currently despite all the errors...

but yall be warned that the error log gets 100mb big and that the constant logging has a performance impact, so once you've got it working, turn off error logging in bepinex
For that I´m out, I´m no Studio User.
You should have described your problems more exactly.

Anyway you have to wait if a Studio experienced member seeing your question like Kaseijin or AmaNo or ask your Studio issues here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/page-126.

ThreeNine

Jan 16, 2022
Does anyone have the old HS2plug zip from Kat, if so could we get an upload? The link on his site has been dead for a year it seems, guessing he isn't really worried about re-upping it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Is R15 the best version right now? Given my recent experience I'd like to try a different one
There really isn't a best. R15 is just the newest repack so it has more up to date mods. Until pretty recently I was still using a repack two versions old and it was fine. The older ones don't just stop working after a new repack is made or anything.

Reactions: turbojoe

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
There really isn't a best. R15 is just the newest repack so it has more up to date mods. Until pretty recently I was still using a repack two versions old and it was fine. The older ones don't just stop working after a new repack is made or anything.
I have really found too many problems recently. Today I changed my computer and re-downloaded R15. I found that some problems are still causing headaches.

• Thinking Face

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I have really found too many problems recently. Today I changed my computer and re-downloaded R15. I found that some problems are still causing headaches.
That's a pretty broad statement. A fresh download of R15 shouldn't be so bug ridden that you are already having trouble with it.

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
That's a pretty broad statement. A fresh download of R15 shouldn't be so bug ridden that you are already having trouble with it.
I haven’t tried other versions for a long time and I can’t remember. Is the height of the male character unable to be adjusted?

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
and when loading a character, shouldn’t the clothing texture follow? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but I'm not sure either.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I haven’t tried other versions for a long time and I can’t remember. Is the height of the male character unable to be adjusted?
You can make males and females as tall or as short as you want, to a degree anyway. Unless the piece of clothing is just missing all together the textures have always been fine for me.

The two issues you're describing sound like issues for HS1. The male size in that was always a pain to change and had many more issues with textures, for me at least.

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
“Skeltom,帖子:13965165,成员:239073” said:
无论如何,你可以在一定程度上让男性和女性变得高或矮。除非这件衣服只是一起丢失,否则质地对我来说一直很好。

您描述的两个问题听起来像是 HS1 的问题。至少对我来说,男性的体型总是很难改变,而且在纹理方面还有更多问题。
[/引用] HoneySelect2 2024_6_9 14_31_35.png
女性角色卡仍然可以改变身高,但男性角色卡会像这样,没有身高状态栏。

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
For that I´m out, I´m no Studio User.
You should have described your problems more exactly.

Anyway you have to wait if a Studio experienced member seeing your question like Kaseijin or AmaNo or ask your Studio issues here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/page-126.
I think I found the answer. Maybe there is something wrong with my character card package, or I cleared the character card folder of the main body when changing versions.Because when I changed my computer and downloaded R15 today, I found that the problems did not occur when I first opened the game (changing the hairstyle caused the skeleton error) So do you know how to solve it?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think I found the answer. Maybe there is something wrong with my character card package, or I cleared the character card folder of the main body when changing versions.Because when I changed my computer and downloaded R15 today, I found that the problems did not occur when I first opened the game (changing the hairstyle caused the skeleton error) So do you know how to solve it?
The cards only have metadata on them that tells the engine what to load. You can delete every character card and the only thing you would lose is the characters, the assets aren't touched at all.

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
The cards only have metadata on them that tells the engine what to load. You can delete every character card and the only thing you would lose is the characters, the assets aren't touched at all.
nah He has helped me with this problem before, but this problem seems to be unsolvable. This hairstyle is going to cause big problems for my character(Dystopia Cartilla"s hair)This card needs to be read separately in the studio, otherwise the character's skeletal parameters will disappear instantly. In today's trial of a new game and a new computer, I guessed that it might be a problem with the character package, but this problem is still irreversible. (The cause of this failure is just my guess) Maybe one of the cards is poisonous. So I can only keep the previous method and just ignore it

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Not quite sure what you´re talking about.
There is no "character card folder of the main body" - beside the default bodies (I guess they are in abdata) there is the Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector with body types.
As Skeltom explained the card only stores which body type to use and the slider settings.

Maybe you can show us your problem with screenshots or share a character card with issues here so we can test.

Reactions: Skeltom

mtfabh

Mar 3, 2022
Hy guys I downloaded the game ( All-In-One (DX R15 Base Game Repack - 68,2 GB). But when I am applying characters it's either says files missing or outdated zip mod some files are missing. Can someone tell me what's the problem do I need to download something additional for them to work or if you can recommend any solution. I am planning to create a visual novel using it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hy guys I downloaded the game ( All-In-One (DX R15 Base Game Repack - 68,2 GB). But when I am applying characters it's either says files missing or outdated zip mod some files are missing. Can someone tell me what's the problem do I need to download something additional for them to work or if you can recommend any solution. I am planning to create a visual novel using it.
If your install is correct and all plugins and mod are loading well you should be well positioned for most character cards.
I don´t know from where you have your cards you´re complaining, but indeed there are a lot of cards existing created with special mod not included in the BetterRepack.
In this case you have to search for the needed mod (or ask here if somebody can share) or change the item (skin, clothing, accessory....) to one you have and save the card new.

Also you should know that you get this "missing mod message" if the version of the mod saved on the card isn´t the same as the version of this mod included in your game. Especially old character cards are made with older mod versions than the newest content of this recent BetterRepack R15.
Action the same: activate this item again in chara maker and save the card.

To be sure you can share an affected card with missing mods here so we can test what´s the cause.

mtfabh

Mar 3, 2022
If your install is correct and all plugins and mod are loading well you should be well positioned for most character cards.
I don´t know from where you have your cards you´re complaining, but indeed there are a lot of cards existing created with special mod not included in the BetterRepack.
In this case you have to search for the needed mod (or ask here if somebody can share) or change the item (skin, clothing, accessory....) to one you have and save the card new.

Also you should know that you get this "missing mod message" if the version of the mod saved on the card isn´t the same as the version of this mod included in your game. Especially old character cards are made with older mod versions than the newest content of this recent BetterRepack R15.

To be sure you can share an affected card with missing mods here so we can test what´s the cause.
I was trying to apply face types that were available but when I apply them I get the error message. I have attached a screenshot if the issue is version than I guess I am better off finding new cards online than using these. Screenshot 2024-06-10 031613.png

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
Not quite sure what you´re talking about.
There is no "character card folder of the main body" - beside the default bodies (I guess they are in abdata) there is the Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector with body types.
As Skeltom explained the card only stores which body type to use and the slider settings.

Maybe you can show us your problem with screenshots or share a character card with issues here so we can test.
HoneySelect2 2024_6_10 7_30_34.png
When I update a version I will delete all character files and transfer all old character packs to new character packs. Maybe that's the problem?

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022

I've sent the character cards to you two. Did you see it?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes