Sep 15, 2021
I use DHH and she looks fine to me. In the maker anyway, I don't actually play the game but I don't see how it would change.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not saying that it's the case here, but there are a number of rendering issues that apply to the game but not to the character editor. Trying to track down their causes and fix them is a pain in the arse: even when loading from an SSD, switching between the editor and main game takes a while.

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Not sure what you mean by tracking down rendering issues but she looks the same in game.

View attachment 3706483
Thanks so much for taking the time to check it out friend!

Ok... it's definitely not my imagination, my model doesn't look as good as yours. Your model looks “clean” and mine looks different, I can't explain it.

I'm using 1600 resolution, but in windowed mode it shouldn't look that bad.

I think it's because I'm on Arch Linux, or some problem with the resolution.

I can't raise the resolution any higher since I only have a 4gb 1050 ti and I'm at 30 fps with this resolution. But I think it's definitely resolution problem or something.

Also lots of sawtooths in rendering. is there any way to access all the video settings?

Last edited:

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Not saying that it's the case here, but there are a number of rendering issues that apply to the game but not to the character editor. Trying to track down their causes and fix them is a pain in the arse: even when loading from an SSD, switching between the editor and main game takes a while.
By the way, out of curiosity, is it possible that the game's rendering is inferior to the "Character Studio" renderer? (I think that's what it's called)

Because it's true that I've seen that some cards use photoshop, and the model looks different when I open it in the game.

I just sometimes download a card that looks awesome, but when I open it in the game, it looks pretty poor (in this case it's not a problem with my resolution).

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

Ok... it's definitely not my imagination, my model doesn't look as good as yours. Your model looks “clean” and mine looks different, I can't explain it.

I can't raise the resolution any higher since I only have a 4gb 1050 ti and I'm at 30 fps with this resolution. But I think it's definitely resolution problem or something.

Also lots of sawtooths in rendering. is there any way to access all the video settings?

What version are you using? To me it looks like the advanced bone mod may not be working correctly. I can tell she uses it because her head changes shape after it's loaded.

GraphicsMod should have all pf the settings in it. The "sawtooth" I assume is jaggies from the lower res and antialiasing. You can try the better antialiasing but I think GraphicsMod has those settings as well. F5 should open the settings menu for it.

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
What version are you using? To me it looks like the advanced bone mod may not be working correctly. I can tell she uses it because her head changes shape after it's loaded.

GraphicsMod should have all pf the settings in it. The "sawtooth" I assume is jaggies from the lower res and antialiasing. You can try the better antialiasing but I think GraphicsMod has those settings as well. F5 should open the settings menu for it.
Thanks a lot friend.

I downloaded it last week from the torrent in this thread (the basic 68gb version), so I guess I must have the latest version.

Also, I didn't know GraphicMod had those options, I thought this mod only improved shadows and little else. I'm going to try those settings right now and report back if I manage to improve the result.

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
By the way, in the launch options I disabled autosave. So why is my characters' emotional state/affinity still being saved?

(top left)

I mean, my character has the neutral emote, but after H-Scene, I close the game and re-open it, she now has the sad emote.

I mean, it saves my characters' emotional state even though I have autosave disabled.

I guess this affects the H-Scene gameplay somehow, and I can't make all my characters happy by default, right?

Plus I guess when I download a card, it comes up happy, sad, or neutral, depending on the creator's settings.

It's kind of annoying because I don't even know how to bring my characters back when they run away.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
By the way, in the launch options I disabled autosave. So why is my characters' emotional state/affinity still being saved?

(top left)

I mean, my character has the neutral emote, but after H-Scene, I close the game and re-open it, she now has the sad emote.

I mean, it saves my characters' emotional state even though I have autosave disabled.

I guess this affects the H-Scene gameplay somehow, and I can't make all my characters happy by default, right?

Plus I guess when I download a card, it comes up happy, sad, or neutral, depending on the creator's settings.

It's kind of annoying because I don't even know how to bring my characters back when they run away.
Again, I don't play the actual game but from what I know those states are just part of the game progression. The auto save only make a quick backup of sorts so there is no progress lost mid game. It's helpful for me because I always use the maker and if I change a card too much I can just load an auto save before I borked it.

You aren't locked to a creators settings for the girls at all. You can open them up in the maker and set them to whatever you want. Make a timid character into a nympho right from the start for example. Not sure if you can change their experience though. I want to say you can but don't quote me on that. It may be tied to actual gameplay.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
By the way, out of curiosity, is it possible that the game's rendering is inferior to the "Character Studio" renderer? (I think that's what it's called)

Because it's true that I've seen that some cards use photoshop, and the model looks different when I open it in the game.

I just sometimes download a card that looks awesome, but when I open it in the game, it looks pretty poor (in this case it's not a problem with my resolution).
HS2_2024-06-05-17-00-00-389.png
When you talk about screenshots ingame, keep in mind, that all maps have a buildin preset and lighting. You might have to adjust both for the map (or each you're using) for good quality.
Lights, presets and settings in screenshot manager (plugin) have to play together.

(and disable BetterAnti-Aliasing in the launcher)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Well - meanwhile tried your cards as promised.

I´m using same resolution as you and GraphicsMode, but as Skeltom already noted I also can´t find significant quality loss ingame.
Indeed there is a difference between charamaker and game, I guess due to different lighting settings - see screenshots

The GraphicsMode settings you can open with F5 (after launching), but this isn´t as easy as DHH and more for experts - recommended to leave it as it is, otherwise you can mess up your game completely.

Your launcher settings are ok - you didn´t activate "Better Anti-Aliasing" (as Metaru warned you). It´s an outdated graphic enhancer mod and completely substituted by DHH or GraphicsMode.
Choose only 1 setting to avoid conflicts.

Btw the 2 cards are completely the same character, 1 card has an additional top.

Pls note that the used Squeeze Socks have a body preset without any physics (no breast jiggle, cock clipping with vagina).
Better use these (type "skindentation" into search area)
Squeeze-socks-working.jpg

Reactions: nickfriendly

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is it possible to add the optional mods into the steam version? or do i have to download all 68 GB (which i do not have space for when extracting...)
If you´re talking about "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (>200GB) this is a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.
So far I know Steam version doesn´t include StudioNEO.

What you can do with your Steam game look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaximusCryo

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Well - meanwhile tried your cards as promised.

I´m using same resolution as you and GraphicsMode, but as Skeltom already noted I also can´t find significant quality loss ingame.
Indeed there is a difference between charamaker and game, I guess due to different lighting settings - see screenshots

The GraphicsMode settings you can open with F5 (after launching), but this isn´t as easy as DHH and more for experts - recommended to leave it as it is, otherwise you can mess up your game completely.

Your launcher settings are ok - you didn´t activate "Better Anti-Aliasing" (as Metaru warned you). It´s an outdated graphic enhancer mod and completely substituted by DHH or GraphicsMode.
Choose only 1 setting to avoid conflicts.

Btw the 2 cards are completely the same character, 1 card has an additional top.

Pls note that the used Squeeze Socks have a body preset without any physics (no breast jiggle, cock clipping with vagina).
Better use these (type "skindentation" into search area)
View attachment 3708229
Thank you very much for all the advice, I didn't know all this.

About the Squeeze Socks configuration window, do I have to press F5 to access it?

Because I press F5 during the gameplay but I get a bugged window:

EDIT:

I managed to get the F5 window to work, but I don't know where the Squeeze Socks are.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you very much for all the advice, I didn't know all this.

About the Squeeze Socks configuration window, do I have to press F5 to access it?

Because I press F5 during the gameplay but I get a bugged window:

EDIT:

I managed to get the F5 window to work, but I don't know where the Squeeze Socks are.
Open Outfit (left side) and there "Socks".
In the window right you can type into the search field below.

Reactions: nickfriendly

TesticlesforTits

May 3, 2024
Screenshot (688).png
Can anyone tell me how to fix the floating clothes? :( I'm just trying to make a fatty. Also there's this weird animation error whenever I use my shota player to have sex with the babes where they give me blowjobs but their mouths are right above my dick and not in their mouths. Any help on that too? I can take a screenshot later if I'm not being clear enough.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes