Dahonko

Aug 6, 2017
Will there be more updates of the game? What about IllGames, do they have plans for a new game similar to HS2 other than HoneyCome.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I should have them, since i download the repack but they dont appear, this are the folders i have in [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R15\mods
View attachment 3681025
View attachment 3681022
So I guess you have hidden your game main folder too deep in a drive, this causes loading issues.
Game folder should be short named and on top of a drive, possibly not C:/ - e.g. D:/HS2-R15.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So... How do i fix this?

Only some characters have this issue tho

View attachment 3681745
The Kainee card I have uses Hanmens Skin (NextGen Texture), and this isn´t part of BetterRepack.
This causes "Black Skin".
You can change the Skin Type to one you have in BR - maybe you have first to save and reload the card to see the effect - or you look here for Hanmen stuff https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321

Store the mods into mods/MyMods.

Reactions: Kaseijin and RealF

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Will there be more updates of the game? What about IllGames, do they have plans for a new game similar to HS2 other than HoneyCome.
The development of the base game itself has stopped years ago, all updating happens due to the modding scene. Updates of BetterRepack mainly follow after a new version of main mod BepInEx and then included all meanwhile updated mods.

The latest product of Illusion Games is Room Girl, but the modding content for it is developing very slowly.

Reactions: RealF and Dahonko

Dahonko

Aug 6, 2017
The development of the base game itself has stopped years ago, all updating happens due to the modding scene. Updates of BetterRepack mainly follow after a new version of main mod BepInEx and then included all meanwhile updated mods.

The latest product of Illusion Games is Room Girl, but the modding content for it is developing very slowly.
I read somewhere that Illusion games broke up, and that IllGames, which works on Honey Come, came out of it.

Reactions: turbojoe

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
What you want is a BepInEx Plugin called "Position Selector", file is called "HS2_PositionSelector.dll" and it goes in your "...HoneySelect2\BepInEx\Plugins" folder. The link to download it is dead now so I'll attach mine.

Edit: You can edit how this plugin works in the master plugin settings.
is this Plugin also available in Ai Shoujo ? ive seen it somewhere but i cannot find it anymore. (i know different game, wrong thread, but this is the only place i see where it is discussed)

Jonhdevour

Mar 3, 2024
I don't know why but whenever I extract the file, it always loose the "Application" file to play the game. I have clear the file to have more space, and I have re download it again. I still see the "Application" file in the extract, can anyone help me

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I don't know why but whenever I extract the file, it always loose the "Application" file to play the game. I have clear the file to have more space, and I have re download it again. I still see the "Application" file in the extract, can anyone help me
If you are using an anti virus then it seems like it could be quarantining it. Is it all of the exes?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
As I asked above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-13856837 I still don´t know what you´re meaning with "Application file" - let me gues: the .exes?

There are 3 of them in the game main folder, normally the game is launched via InitSetting.exe
InitSetting-Explorer.jpg

If you extract the downloaded files with 7-Zip as strongly recommended (WINRar doesn´t handle these .7z files correctly) there shouldn´t be any "file loss".

Have you downloaded splitted files or from torrent?

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
is this Plugin also available in Ai Shoujo ? ive seen it somewhere but i cannot find it anymore. (i know different game, wrong thread, but this is the only place i see where it is discussed)
No, it appears that is was only made for honey select 2.

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
The Kainee card I have uses Hanmens Skin (NextGen Texture), and this isn´t part of BetterRepack.
This causes "Black Skin".
You can change the Skin Type to one you have in BR - maybe you have first to save and reload the card to see the effect - or you look here for Hanmen stuff https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321

Store the mods into mods/MyMods.
While the kaine card got fixed, the cards from one creator ( dunno their name ) are still broken( black skin)
AI_187037.png Screenshot 2024-05-30 020942.png

are there any more shaders like hanmen that i need to download?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
While the kaine card got fixed, the cards from one creator ( dunno their name ) are still broken( black skin)
View attachment 3683967 View attachment 3683969

are there any more shaders like hanmen that i need to download?
Nope - as this nice little tool HS2PNGInfo (if interested look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9862637) saying this card is also using Hanmen NextGenTextures
RealF-BlackSkin.jpg

Maybe you have to activate this Skin Type manually again because of version differences - then save the card.

Reactions: RealF

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I cannot find a prison map anywhere nobody, has yet to tell me where to get one.
Don't know about the game, but in Studio there's several. Just search in maps under "jail" or "prison"
GMCC has a nice little map with a few cells like in a high security holding and Weir has an entire large map with cells and a cafeteria just as examples.

Reactions: DuckDuckenberg

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Does anyone know of any mods/plugins that add a 'favorite' feature to when you're browsing clothing pieces? Too often do I come across an article of clothing that just jumps out at me, but I never can remember the name.

I've dabbled with saving individual clothing items as outfits in a special folder, but that quickly got tedious.

critikalweed

Jun 20, 2019
does somebody know hoy to make the top head smaller without modifing the rest of the face? I tried in advanced bonemod window but the only option i found alters the mid face to:

1717324542380.png

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes