turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know of any mods/plugins that add a 'favorite' feature to when you're browsing clothing pieces? Too often do I come across an article of clothing that just jumps out at me, but I never can remember the name.

I've dabbled with saving individual clothing items as outfits in a special folder, but that quickly got tedious.
The only way I know is to save the whole Costume Card with significant name into an own outfit folder. CostumeSave-Load.jpg

Reactions: Azure Sun

TesticlesforTits

May 3, 2024
Most cause for launching issues is a bad game location.
Be sure you have it on top of a drive for shortest file pathes and possibly not C:/ - e.g. D:/HS2-R15
The white screen was triggered after I tried to install mods. I created a folder "mods" and dropped the xml files in their (three precisely).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The white screen was triggered after I tried to install mods. I created a folder "mods" and dropped the xml files in their (three precisely).
In mods folder there are only .zipmod files allowed.
I guess you already have downloaded "zipmods" - you MUST NOT extract them, they go directly into mods folder.

So you don´t have the BetterRepack (game + mods), only the base game?
Or perhaps the Steam base game?

TesticlesforTits

May 3, 2024
In mods folder there are only .zipmod files allowed.
I guess you already have downloaded "zipmods" - you MUST NOT extract them, they go directly into mods folder.

So you don´t have the BetterRepack (game + mods), only the base game?
Or perhaps the Steam base game?
I downloaded the steam version.

If you don't mind me asking: how big is the better repack once unpacked?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TesticlesforTits

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Sorry if this is a basic question. But is it normal that the characters look more realistic in the thumbnail view of the cards, but they look less realistic in the game during FREE H mode gameplay?

Is it because I'm using Graphic Mod and should I switch to DHH or something?

(I thought I read here that Graphic Mod was better than DHH, and both better than the default mode)

I've seen screenshots where the characters look better than they do on my Honey Select 2 with maximum graphics.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sorry if this is a basic question. But is it normal that the characters look more realistic in the thumbnail view of the cards, but they look less realistic in the game during FREE H mode gameplay?

Is it because I'm using Graphic Mod and should I switch to DHH or something?

(I thought I read here that Graphic Mod was better than DHH, and both better than the default mode)

I've seen screenshots where the characters look better than they do on my Honey Select 2 with maximum graphics.
Are you talking about "thumbnail view" in Charamaker and/or "Manage character edit" (Edit Groups)?

With GraphicMode vs. DHH you´re right, although some people prefer DHH.
Anyway there should be no significant difference.

What you get in the game (H-scene) also depends on the resolution you´re running.

And: there are cards existing pimped with Photoshop & Co for looking better, or Big Cards loosing many details if shrinked to thumbnail size.

Maybe you post an example here for testing?

Reactions: nickfriendly

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Are you talking about "thumbnail view" in Charamaker and/or "Manage character edit" (Edit Groups)?

With GraphicMode vs. DHH you´re right, although some people prefer DHH.
Anyway there should be no significant difference.

What you get in the game (H-scene) also depends on the resolution you´re running.

And: there are cards existing pimped with Photoshop & Co for looking better, or Big Cards loosing many details if shrinked to thumbnail size.

Maybe you post an example here for testing?
Hi friend. Sorry I forgot to explain, I meant the thumbnail view of the cards, for example the thumbnails you see here:

Or the thumbnail views when you double click on them once downloaded to your pc. They seem to look sharper, more realistic or higher definition.

But now that you have said that, I think you are right, and it could be that some cards use photoshop for the card photo. Or they are rendered in another engine or something. Also, as you say, it's possible that by lowering the resolution, details are lost and it looks “sharper”.

These 2 cards look better in the thumbnail than in-game (at least in my case):

And it's true, I'm playing at 1600 (default), but with “Quality” graphics (i.e. at maximum), and in windowed mode, so as not to lose details in fullscreen.

But everything you said makes sense.

Reactions: turbojoe

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hi friend. Sorry I forgot to explain, I meant the thumbnail view of the cards, for example the thumbnails you see here:

Or the thumbnail views when you double click on them once downloaded to your pc. They seem to look sharper, more realistic or higher definition.

But now that you have said that, I think you are right, and it could be that some cards use photoshop for the card photo. Or they are rendered in another engine or something. Also, as you say, it's possible that by lowering the resolution, details are lost and it looks “sharper”.

These 2 cards look better in the thumbnail than in-game (at least in my case):

And it's true, I'm playing at 1600 (default), but with “Quality” graphics (i.e. at maximum), and in windowed mode, so as not to lose details in fullscreen.

But everything you said makes sense.
I use DHH and she looks fine to me. In the maker anyway, I don't actually play the game but I don't see how it would change.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: nickfriendly

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
Is it possible to add the optional mods into the steam version? or do i have to download all 68 GB (which i do not have space for when extracting...)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes