turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hey. if i'm only play for jerk off and no interest in studio (i'm so dumb that can't use studio for see scene)
what should i play HS2 or AI which one have more sex animation?
I only played HS2 but theres a lot of different positions and you can be busy for a while with the girls stats and feelings

AI is more a SIM including sex scenes with up to about 5 girls so far I know.

Reactions: darkjoker13

bad sensei

Jan 10, 2021
HI!

Studio Neo is a good tool to start animating with. Keep in mind that all the extra mods are optional, most cases you will never gonna use them all, but just in case you may have an eye on all the new stuffs.

For example: Years ago there wasn't a good coom representation in studio, only the default and Hooh's stuff. now we have a Fluid mod that works pretty good but as I see, it needs more improvement.
There is a complete word of Hair styles and types, some of them are rigid while other have bones to customize some movement...but now, we have some Real-time phisics hair styles, as well as some clothes.
There are new Dynamic-movement mods, sound mods, particle mods and so on.

My instalation is the slim one, only the studio neo without mods. but aside I have a largue collection of mods Stored in an external 1TB driver, Paywalled and Free, In the case I open a downloaded scene and the program prompt me of missing mods I go to my external disk and copy them to MyMods Folder. If the mod is good or usefull, I keep it, otherwhise I discard it.
maybe this practice is a nuisance, but as for me, I has help me a lot to know and understand a variety of mods.
I am just looking at lavalamp22 videos on youtube? Most of them are 1 to 3 years old? How does one even begin to know all the stuff, new and the basics??

Reactions: Kaseijin

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Hey guys anyone know how to run character custom kit smoth how to pause that character movement like eye blink ,hair movement it's slow my system down and any other tips when using character customize kit and where can I find tutorial about lighting and scene creation with with animation. I have already watch lavalamp tutorial so I know a little bit of basic to navigate . When a create a scene like office setup with some character mostly my system slow or worst case freez some time , I am new to this and here my system specific
Laptop i5 5gen 2.7 GHz
2gb nvidia 940m graphics card
12gb ddr3 Ram
1 tb harddisk
Currently using honey select dx11 .

Last edited:

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
does anyone know how much space is required on the hard disk to install the game with the sideloader. I was inspired after playing eternum and wanted to learn how to make a vn. My hard disk is only 500 gb. Thanks. The 237 gb sideloader might end up more than 500 gb no?
if you really want to do it :
1) Download it it as parts
2) extract the the first part
3) while extracting take not of the part that is currently being extracted
4) delete the parts that are before the part that is being extracted

this method wont allow you to do a re-extract in case of any errors tho so.......
do at your own risk

Limoko

Apr 23, 2023
I downloaded the 68gb folder which says it comes premodded. Can anyone help me with the missing files when i try to load the premade models in character creation? particularly the darkruler models saying that I need missing files.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded the 68gb folder which says it comes premodded. Can anyone help me with the missing files when i try to load the premade models in character creation? particularly the darkruler models saying that I need missing files.
I never used these modpack cards, so didn´t recognize there is an issue.
Generally the cards from BetterRepack shouldn´t miss any mods - but you have to know that most of these cards are very old and may use an outdated version of a certain mod.
If the version of the mod on the card and the mod included in Sideloader Modpack aren´t the same you get a "missing mod message" too, although the card is working fine with the newer mod version.
Save the card and load again - the missing mod message should be gone.

Regarding Darkruler there are tons of character mods from him in Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2 mostly younger than 2022, most Modpack cards are 2021 or older.

Reactions: jackkamis
Nov 3, 2022
hey. if i'm only play for jerk off and no interest in studio (i'm so dumb that can't use studio for see scene)
what should i play HS2 or AI which one have more sex animation?
HS2 is "straight to the point": Create a girl, assign her to a group and have fun. If you use a BetterRepack-Version, there's a 100% save included if you don't want to unlock all the perks (more rooms, features etc.) at your own.

AIS needs "more patience", because there's more gameplay than in HS2 and no "Free Mode" as I know.

So, I think, HS2 is the better choice for you :)

The sex animations of both games are similar or equal. So, you'll find almost every position from AIS in HS2 too.
If interested, I've started to made a (free) that adds some of the new Positions from "Room Girl" to HS2 (more to come). It's experimental and a Hard Mod at the moment. So use it at your own risk.

Limoko

Apr 23, 2023
I never used these modpack cards, so didn´t recognize there is an issue.
Generally the cards from BetterRepack shouldn´t miss any mods - but you have to know that most of these cards are very old and may use an outdated version of a certain mod.
If the version of the mod on the card and the mod included in Sideloader Modpack aren´t the same you get a "missing mod message" too, although the card is working fine with the newer mod version.
Save the card and load again - the missing mod message should be gone.

Regarding Darkruler there are tons of character mods from him in Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2 mostly younger than 2022, most Modpack cards are 2021 or older.
Thank you for the reply.

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
Hello. I alredy download r15 but i only have 80GB space. what file i can delete or not extract if i don't want to play studio.
ok so....holy fuck Sideloader Modpack is 50 GB i think i have to chose what mod i want to use

Last edited:

tohka47

Dec 31, 2023
Hi. Its my first time playing these kind of create your own characters game. So I dont know what is the different between win version, all-in-one version and the giant 240gb version. My goal is to create game characters like lol, azur lane,... would be nice if you can give me some recommendations.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello. I alredy download r15 but i only have 80GB space. what file i can delete or not extract if i don't want to play studio.
ok so....holy fuck Sideloader Modpack is 50 GB i think i have to chose what mod i want to use
There are people playing from external drive - but I guess it´s a slow thing unless you have minimum USB 3.0 and a SSD drive.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi. Its my first time playing these kind of create your own characters game. So I dont know what is the different between win version, all-in-one version and the giant 240gb version. My goal is to create game characters like lol, azur lane,... would be nice if you can give me some recommendations.
For that you only need the BetterRepack (68GB to download).
The "big version" includes the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio, a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.

Watch this as install guide https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8964484

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes