thiave

Jun 7, 2023
anyone got links for hooh's pogskin mod? (hooh's patreon is under review so it's inaccessible rn) I've been searching for hours just to find chinese forums that's locked for VIP members. It's driving me mad

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
Any kind soul can help me? I can't find the configuration to make the mods windows bigger, in my 4k monitor the windows and fonts are minuscule!

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
Is it safe to connect to the internet? I wanted to check out the HS Downloader, but right now I have the game's exe blocked for inbound and outgoing connections in my firewall

bad sensei

Jan 10, 2021
does anyone know how much space is required on the hard disk to install the game with the sideloader. I was inspired after playing eternum and wanted to learn how to make a vn. My hard disk is only 500 gb. Thanks. The 237 gb sideloader might end up more than 500 gb no?

DV93

Jun 14, 2020
I might be overlooking something obvious or it takes a LOT more sex and talking than I expect, but the bars for like, sex, rough, anal, and whatnot, not budging at all? And from what I'm aware, you also get stats and feelings for the characters, I do see the faces and whatnot... but is there any better visual representation for it, a meter like for "sex?" And to top this off... anyone else running into blackened skin issues on random characters? I had Elsa and Cindy Aurum completely bug out.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I might be overlooking something obvious or it takes a LOT more sex and talking than I expect, but the bars for like, sex, rough, anal, and whatnot, not budging at all?
Normally this happens only if you have your girls cards assigned to groups NOT beeing in UserData/chara/female.
You can store your cards in subfolders for better organisation, but for playing you have to copy them into female folder first.

Unless you have a bad game location, this can cause many issues (game should always be on top of a drive).

running into blackened skin issues on random characters?
You have to differentiate between "grey skin" - happens if the card uses Hanmens NextGen Shader and you haven´t activated GraphicsMode with SSS
and "black skin" - this happens if the card uses Hanmens NextGen textures (Skin) and you don´t have the mod.

Hanmens stuff look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is it safe to connect to the internet? I wanted to check out the HS Downloader, but right now I have the game's exe blocked for inbound and outgoing connections in my firewall
So far I know the Network connection was only working in Japan and maybe also shutdown there cuz closing Illusion Games.

Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
does anyone know how much space is required on the hard disk to install the game with the sideloader. I was inspired after playing eternum and wanted to learn how to make a vn. My hard disk is only 500 gb. Thanks. The 237 gb sideloader might end up more than 500 gb no?
Well - classical dilemma, isn´t it?
I heard from some members storing all their mods external and loading only the few they use into the game/mods.

Guess it´s time to pimp your pc with a bigger drive - SSD is also very helpful shortening loading times for HS2.
2TB actually starting at 100.- Euro (in Europe) - not the world........ ;)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I heard from some members storing all their mods external and loading only the few they use into the game/mods.

Guess it´s time to pimp your pc with a bigger drive - SSD is also very helpful shortening loading times for HS2.
While true it's not really necessary for the game. I also don't think it's worth going out and spending 60 to 100 $ on an SSD just for this game. Especially when the game and sideloader are upwards of 300GB.

Reactions: turbojoe

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
So far I know the Network connection was only working in Japan and maybe also shutdown there cuz closing Illusion Games.
dunno if it matters anymore since they did shut down, but it actually did work outside of japan. Leastwise I got on it a few times and I definitely was not in Japan. :D

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
dunno if it matters anymore since they did shut down, but it actually did work outside of japan. Leastwise I got on it a few times and I definitely was not in Japan. :D
Still "failed to connect server"...........

Btw no desaster, don´t need it ;)

DV93

Jun 14, 2020
Normally this happens only if you have your girls cards assigned to groups NOT beeing in UserData/chara/female.
You can store your cards in subfolders for better organisation, but for playing you have to copy them into female folder first.

Unless you have a bad game location, this can cause many issues (game should always be on top of a drive).

You have to differentiate between "grey skin" - happens if the card uses Hanmens NextGen Shader and you haven´t activated GraphicsMode with SSS
and "black skin" - this happens if the card uses Hanmens NextGen textures (Skin) and you don´t have the mod.

Hanmens stuff look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321
Well, crap. I just have the game in a folder directly on my C drive, just one folder deep, so I don't think that's the issue. I just selected the girls that were in the cards available, that came with the repack as it was... guess I'll have to figure out what went wrong in installation.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well, crap. I just have the game in a folder directly on my C drive, just one folder deep, so I don't think that's the issue. I just selected the girls that were in the cards available, that came with the repack as it was... guess I'll have to figure out what went wrong in installation.
As I said you have them to copy first into UserDAta/chara/female folder, e.g. from the subfolder chara/female/Modpack.

bad sensei

Jan 10, 2021

thanks. I asked around and discord and decided to just try out the studio without the 237 gb file for now and focus more on learning it for now. I am working out of an old laptop and upgrading it seems like a bad choice for now.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes