turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Also there's this weird animation error whenever I use my shota player to have sex with the babes where they give me blowjobs but their mouths are right above my dick and not in their mouths. Any help on that too? I can take a screenshot later if I'm not being clear enough.
Yep - the game sometimes is reacting weird in H-animations if there are characters with extremer slider settings.

You can correct each H-position - hitting "N" while acting will open the correction screen
H-scene-Adjust.jpg

You have to do this for each position, it will be saved exactly for this certain character combination.

Reactions: Shield0731

Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018
The Hooh mods won't load for me, bepinex is logging thousands of errors from HS2_QuickAccessBox.

eg.
[Warning:HS2_QuickAccessBox] Failed to load information about item: name=Flag01 Prefab Entrance group=1095 category=129 slot=5 zipmod="[hooh] 2020_gymnasium.zipmod" - Invalid group number

Anyone know what caused the group number issue / how to fix?

According to log, these Hooh mods are loading fine. 12+ other zipmods in this pack are specifically NOT loading at all, because they are not compatible or corrupt...?

Also im getting heaps of this thing every frame
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

which is probably related to this thing

I'm not sure why it's even patching Sirenix Odin Inspector at all :unsure:

edit #4:
i have discovered that MANY OF THE ZIPMODS IN THE BASIC PACK FAIL TO LOAD WITHOUT ADDITIONAL ZIPMODS FROM THE OPTIONAL PACK.
Fixed my original issue, still getting error spam from other issues

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The Hooh mods won't load for me, bepinex is logging thousands of errors from HS2_QuickAccessBox.

eg.
[Warning:HS2_QuickAccessBox] Failed to load information about item: name=Flag01 Prefab Entrance group=1095 category=129 slot=5 zipmod="[hooh] 2020_gymnasium.zipmod" - Invalid group number

Anyone know what caused the group number issue / how to fix?

According to log, these Hooh mods are loading fine. 12+ other zipmods in this pack are specifically NOT loading at all, because they are not compatible or corrupt...?

Also im getting heaps of this thing every frame

which is probably related to this thing

I'm not sure why it's even patching Sirenix Odin Inspector at all :unsure:

edit #4:
i have discovered that MANY OF THE ZIPMODS IN THE BASIC PACK FAIL TO LOAD WITHOUT ADDITIONAL ZIPMODS FROM THE OPTIONAL PACK.
Fixed my original issue, still getting error spam from other issues
Sry - those messages are for me as cryptical as for each other not being a well trained IT Operator :(

But if you have loading issues with this game my first question is: where is your game location?
Should be on top of a drive for shortest file pathes, and possibly not C:/ - like D:/HS2-R15.

Further: what we are talking about at all? BetterRepack? Version? Splitted packs or torrent? New install or did it already run well before?
And what´s about "Optional Pack" - if you´re talking about "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (>200GB to download) this is a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.

Kaithera

Apr 27, 2018
Hi, I just downloaded the BR15 and copied all my mods from BR14's mod folder to the new one. However the VNGE part on studio NEO has gone missing, even when I redownloaded the brand new VNGE and copy it to the game's folder, it still doesn't work. Am I missing something here?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hi, I just downloaded the BR15 and copied all my mods from BR14's mod folder to the new one. However the VNGE part on studio NEO has gone missing, even when I redownloaded the brand new VNGE and copy it to the game's folder, it still doesn't work. Am I missing something here?
I just tied adding it to mine. The included VNGE works fine on my end.

HS2_2024-06-08-02-10-01-242.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaithera

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Just to be sure, all I need to do is copy these 2 folders into my game folder right? Cause I did the thing but VNGE still didn't show up.
Yes. In the plugins folder it should add a Console folder and another called Unity.Console.BepInEx.dll

Kaithera

Apr 27, 2018
Yes. In the plugins folder it should add a Console folder and another called Unity.Console.BepInEx.dll
Yeah everything's there as you said, but VNGE still won't show.
Is the only option for me is to clean re-install? I already delete the BR14 folder T.T

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Just to be sure, all I need to do is copy these 2 folders into my game folder right? Cause I did the thing but VNGE still didn't show up.
Oh oh - although I´m no Studio user I guess you´re messing up your game completly by copying these folders into your new installatiion.

The only folders meant to be transfered to a new Repack version are "UserData" and "MyMods", eventually "presets" if you have some.
And possibly "Sideloader Modpack - Studio", if you only have updated the game Repack.

VNGE is a mod plugin you have to install again in your new Repack - it´s included in [OPTIONAL] Mods.

Kaithera

Apr 27, 2018
Oh oh - although I´m no Studio user I guess you´re messing up your game completly by copying these folders into your new installatiion.

The only folders meant to be transfered to a new Repack version are "UserData" and "MyMods", eventually "presets" if you have some.
And possibly "Sideloader Modpack - Studio", if you only have updated the game Repack.

VNGE is a mod plugin you have to install again in your new Repack - it´s included in [OPTIONAL] Mods.
I did try to install VNGE again, using the one from the [OPTIONAL] mods folder and even try downloaded one separately, but none of them works. Guess I will re-install the game and only copy my user data this time, and don't touch the mods folder to see where the problem came from.

It's weird tho, since I've done the same thing with the older versions and thing worked normally.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Open Outfit (left side) and there "Socks".
In the window right you can type into the search field below.
Omg, I'm dumb... I was trying to access that configuration window from the H-Scene mode, but I had to do it from the character editor, load Nazuna, select those socks, and save the new character (it's the first time I do this sorry, thanks!).

But, there's something I don't understand, does equipping these stockings, make the whole body have physics and breast jiggle? Because now I wonder if there are other clothes that affect other parts of the body.

Is this a “bug/feature” of this specific card, or should I do this with all cards?

Also, how do I know if a card doesn't have physics activated on some part of the body or something? So the best types of clothes that incorporate physics are those that are of the “skindentantion” type?

If you know more secret tricks like these or if you know any guide, please let me know, you really know a lot, thanks for sharing your wisdom friend!

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Omg, I'm dumb... I was trying to access that configuration window from the H-Scene mode, but I had to do it from the character editor, load Nazuna, select those socks, and save the new character (it's the first time I do this sorry, thanks!).

But, there's something I don't understand, does equipping these stockings, make the whole body have physics and breast jiggle? Because now I wonder if there are other clothes that affect other parts of the body.

Is this a “bug/feature” of this specific card, or should I do this with all cards?

Also, how do I know if a card doesn't have physics activated on some part of the body or something? So the best types of clothes that incorporate physics are those that are of the “skindentantion” type?

If you know more secret tricks like these or if you know any guide, please let me know, you really know a lot, thanks for sharing your wisdom friend!
Nearly every piece of clothing reacts to the physics. I know you can disable physics in the studio but you will have to ask someone else about the main game. The game it's self only really has breast and hair physics. Both pretty mediocre really, but there is a boob settings mod that adds better physics to the breasts and butt. I used to use it but it was messing up my female parameters mod so I don't anymore.

Some of the card creators may have set the breast softness to zero as well. If they did that for whatever reason then they wont bounce even with physics enabled. The skin altering clothing don't actually change the physics at all. It just alters the mesh to make it look like the character actually has a soft body when it really doesn't. The best you get really is some pretty lackluster collisions. That's why I only use studio, much easier to deal with there.

Last edited:

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Nearly every piece of clothing reacts to the physics. I know you can disable physics in the studio but you will have to ask someone else about the main game. The game it's self only really has breast and hair physics. Both pretty mediocre really, but there is a boob settings mod that adds better physics to the breasts and butt. I used to use it but it was messing up my female parameters mod so I don't anymore.

Some of the card creators may have set the breast softness to zero as well. If they did that for whatever reason then they wont bounce even with physics disabled. The skin altering clothing don't actually change the physics at all. It just alters the mesh to make it look like the character actually has a soft body when it really doesn't. The best you get really is some pretty lackluster collisions. That's why I only use studio, much easier to deal with there.
Thank you very much for the explanation friend.

I would like to try the Studio, but I think it is for creating characters and I think there is no H-Scene there (not sure), also unfortunately I think it is more than 200gb, and I don't have such a big hard disk.

By the way, I have another doubt, although I think this one is more difficult to solve.

I usually download cards from , and some of them appear with black face, or black body, although I almost never get cards with this problem (by the way, I only have GraphicMod activated in startup options).

But recently I discovered this site , where I think there is a more extensive variety of cards than the previous site (I don't know if there are other sites where you can download cards for HS2).

But unfortunately, on this site, I have downloaded several cards that appear with a black face, and in the description it says that you need to download these things:

Requirements :

- Hair, clothes, etc : https://...

- Hanmen Next-Gen Skin, Eye Shader and Shaders 3.55 ( links from F95Zone ) :

https://... and https://... ( Skin )

https://... ( Shaders 3.55 )

https://... ( Eye Shaders )

- Graphics Mod ( included in Repack ) - enable SSS ( Profile per object ) - Hanmen Preset recommanded

- DBLIN Face Type02 MR ( included in Repack )

- Updated Sideloader Modpack
I was wondering, is there any official site where I can download this, for example from this forum or something?

Since I would like to have the necessary mods or extensions installed so that no character appears with black face or skin.

Although I think that some characters you must download the hair for that character only, I'm not sure.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Thank you very much for the explanation friend.

I would like to try the Studio, but I think it is for creating characters and I think there is no H-Scene there (not sure), also unfortunately I think it is more than 200gb, and I don't have such a big hard disk.

By the way, I have another doubt, although I think this one is more difficult to solve.

I usually download cards from , and some of them appear with black face, or black body, although I almost never get cards with this problem (by the way, I only have GraphicMod activated in startup options).

But recently I discovered this site , where I think there is a more extensive variety of cards than the previous site (I don't know if there are other sites where you can download cards for HS2).

But unfortunately, on this site, I have downloaded several cards that appear with a black face, and in the description it says that you need to download these things:

I was wondering, is there any official site where I can download this, for example from this forum or something?

Since I would like to have the necessary mods or extensions installed so that no character appears with black face or skin.

Although I think that some characters you must download the hair for that character only, I'm not sure.
Studio acually has far more option for sex scenes but you have to make them yourself if you want custom animations, which I do. All of the default animations are included then some. The 200+ GB download only adds a shit load of extra items and maps for your scenes. You don't "need" it but it is very nice to have.

Hanmen's next gen skin mod is here on the site and you can get the eyes somewhere but I can't remember off the top of my head. The black skin is because you don't have the next gen skin and you also need to use sss in graphics mod for it to work, though it should be enables by default. If I remember correctly you said that your rig was kind of struggling to run it and the next gen skins are at least 4k so you may see a pretty big drop in performance.

Even without the next gen mods you can still use the cards. You can open material editor and set the skin and eye(?) shaders back to the defaults and pick a new skin then save the card.

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Studio acually has far more option for sex scenes but you have to make them yourself if you want custom animations, which I do. All of the default animations are included then some. The 200+ GB download only adds a shit load of extra items and maps for your scenes. You don't "need" it but it is very nice to have.

Hanmen's next gen skin mod is here on the site and you can get the eyes somewhere but I can't remember off the top of my head. The black skin is because you don't have the next gen skin and you also need to use sss in graphics mod for it to work, though it should be enables by default. If I remember correctly you said that your rig was kind of struggling to run it and the next gen skins are at least 4k so you may see a pretty big drop in performance.

Even without the next gen mods you can still use the cards. You can open material editor and set the skin and eye(?) shaders back to the defaults and pick a new skin then save the card.
Thank you very much, this has really worked and the face is no longer black! Also I didn't know that mod affected the performance, thanks for letting me know!

But, the hair and costumes are not like on the card, so I downloaded them. I unzipped it and a folder appeared:

mods > MyMods > files.zipmod

Inside the MyMods folder there are 5 .zipmod files

I placed these files in the same path in HS2, but I can't seem to find the hair or the dress when loading the card in the editor. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT:

I just needed to reboot, now it's working!

Last edited:
Reactions: Skeltom

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
By the way, does anyone know how to make this card work?

In the file description there is a link to mega, I download the .zip file and unzip it, but inside there are only .var files.

2bb.png

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
By the way, does anyone know how to make this card work?

In the file description there is a link to mega, I download the .zip file and unzip it, but inside there are only .var files.

View attachment 3716736
They shouldn't have been added to the HS2 section. Those are for the VAM software, a VR game.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Skeltom was quicker than me (as usual ;)) and answered your questions perfectly, but although I still want to add some remarks.

Belonging the body physics it´s a part of the body mesh which you choose in the category "Body/Overall/Uncensor Selector"
UncensorBody.jpg
The bodies are named after the several vagina types but most also includes the physics.
The Socks of the card belonging to a sort of combination of the clothing and the body because of the deforming of the thighs. If you search for "squeeze" in the Socks category you will see the several sock types named after a vagina type - this will say the body type is included and overwrites the Uncensor Body you have chosen in Uncensor Selector.
And unfortunately these body are without any bone physic.
This is general if the card creator has used these socks - more a drawbaxk of the socks mod and not a bug.
Since we have the skindentation socks I showed you we don´t need these mods any more, unless you want only create pictures and not moving breasts in H-scenes.
Btw it´s the only mod that hinders the body physic so far I know.
All other clothings influence the physics behavior more or less (especially clipping in breast area with extreme slider settings) but basically allow jiggling.

Belonging the Breast Jiggle mod (you find the 2 plugins in [OPTIONAL] Mods) Skeltom mentioned read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-12839526 - I personally don´t recommend this.

Regarding Hanmens here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-8748321 I collected links for downloading (one of the few mods NOT included in BetterRepack, cuz they oficially are patreon only).
You have differentiate between "NextGenSkin" (these are body and face textures you find in the category "Skin") and "NextGenShader" (the shaders you find in the 3 Material Editors).
Missing the Skin texture itself you get the "Black" skin, missing the Shader you get a "Grey" (more or less brownish) skin.

Downloading cards from anywhere you have to watch if necessary mods outside of the BetterRepack are offered with the card.
Otherwise you get a "missing mod message" when loading this card and have to search for this mod for yourself - or ask here or may possibly change this one in the charamaker to one included in BetterRepack.

Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018
Sry - those messages are for me as cryptical as for each other not being a well trained IT Operator :(

Should be on top of a drive for shortest file pathes, and possibly not C:/ - like D:/HS2-R15.
yes, it is

Further: what we are talking about at all? BetterRepack? Version? Splitted packs or torrent? New install or did it already run well before?
Better repack r15 All In One, from the OP Mega link

And what´s about "Optional Pack" - if you´re talking about "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (>200GB to download) this is a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.
yes thats exactly correct :) I forgot to mention i was running studioNEOv2, where the Hooh gimmicks etc are useful :)

the game is running, it just seemed weird someone would include so many mods in the base repack that don't work without the optional modpack :|
and some that won't ever load at all

No problem, StudioNEO is working fine currently despite all the errors...

but yall be warned that the error log gets 500mb big and that the constant logging has a performance impact, so once you've got it working, turn off error logging in bepinex

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes