Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
That's where I confused myself. Of course it'd be named after whatever the clothing was. For some reason in my brain I'd convinced myself there was a "clothes" section. Like a specific thing such as "body" or "head."
Thanks!

datfay

Jun 15, 2020
Quick question, is there a way to import from VNGE Key Frame Clip Management into Timeline? Is it possible? If so, how can it be done?

At the moment, the only way I can think of is to manually do everything frame...

NebulaZen

Oct 20, 2023
hey, one question, whats the best way to "blend" the penis with the body, so it looks better, not like 2 seperate items? any tipps on that? (Using hooh's dick btw). I changed the position and tried to change the texture but i wont get it "good".. Always end up with a "sharp" edge.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
hey, one question, whats the best way to "blend" the penis with the body, so it looks better, not like 2 seperate items? any tipps on that? (Using hooh's dick btw). I changed the position and tried to change the texture but i wont get it "good".. Always end up with a "sharp" edge.
It's doable with hanmen skin shader v3 but its not perfect.
Here is an example using the FK variant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though that's the only one I can make look seamless. I couldn't get the Type B FK and both type A and B track nearest variants look as perfect as that one.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Quick question, is there a way to import from VNGE Key Frame Clip Management into Timeline? Is it possible? If so, how can it be done?

At the moment, the only way I can think of is to manually do everything frame...
Not sure about that, but I don't think it's possible.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Only thing that's kinda sorta worked for me is bringing in the pubes. You can Shift+d and add them as accessories or use the find tool and add them as items. Haven't tried using hanmen shader though, so might give a combo the try.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Only thing that's kinda sorta worked for me is bringing in the pubes. You can Shift+d and add them as accessories or use the find tool and add them as items. Haven't tried using hanmen shader though, so might give a combo the try.
Pubes indeed can be used to hide the edges. But some ppl including myself prefer shaved looks. So we have to blends it as perfect as possible.
But if we look at another side, realistically dick and the rest of the body's skin tone is slightly different. Dick has darker skin tone. So technically speaking, the current setup is correct even though its not the best looking.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Anyone have any idea how to bring back the crosshair? I'm not used to it. My studio has no crosshair where the camera's rotation doesn't have the origin locked from it but the camera has the origin itself.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Anyone have any idea how to bring back the crosshair? I'm not used to it. My studio has no crosshair where the camera's rotation doesn't have the origin locked from it but the camera has the origin itself.
You talking about this? Screenshot 2024-06-03 183848.png

Mammon999

Nov 9, 2018
Hey all, I'm hoping someone can help me with a little puzzle: A modder named joshuaL added a bunch of fantastic accessories, but I can only access them in StudioNeo. It's kind of a pain to keep adding the item, moving it, and parenting it to the character. So is there a way to transfer the item from StudioNeo to use as a character accessory in Honey Select, equip it permanently, save the costume, yadda yadda?

...It's a chastity cage. I'm asking for a friend, by the way.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hey all, I'm hoping someone can help me with a little puzzle: A modder named joshuaL added a bunch of fantastic accessories, but I can only access them in StudioNeo. It's kind of a pain to keep adding the item, moving it, and parenting it to the character. So is there a way to transfer the item from StudioNeo to use as a character accessory in Honey Select, equip it permanently, save the costume, yadda yadda?

...It's a chastity cage. I'm asking for a friend, by the way.
No.

Reactions: Mammon999

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
For me, the one highlighted in red toggles the rotation crosshair thingy.
Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: Sepheyer

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Well that's a shame. Thank you for the reply, though
You can do a workaround similar like pre-rigged character.
Just a simple scene with a single character with everything parented/constraint set.
So load the scene instead chara card.
If you made an update to the chara, just replace it and save the scene.

ELSKUII

Nov 12, 2023
Anyone know why the teeth are black? i already use the teeth mod by HANMEN but i encountered this error only in this chara 1718008317911.png

Last edited:

ELSKUII

Nov 12, 2023
Anyone know why the teeth are black? i already use the teeth mod by HANMEN but i encountered this error only in this chara View attachment 3722685
Oh forgot the Hanmen Skin Shaders i dunno if the skin rlly look like " ALL WHITE " but after i reinstall everything In My Case maybe its not working?? the skin same as the original HS2 skintone but a bit lighter.. 1718011470442.png

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
I need big help i have trouble in Honey select 2 DX R15 with Studio nmeo.
When i trun amodel to 180° Then deformiert. What can i do.
Here are the pics Upper corredt, lower not correct what can ido

HS2_2024-06-10-10-25-32-080.png HS2_2024-06-10-10-26-01-064.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote