Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Oh forgot the Hanmen Skin Shaders i dunno if the skin rlly look like " ALL WHITE " but after i reinstall everything In My Case maybe its not working?? the skin same as the original HS2 skintone but a bit lighter.. View attachment 3722844
Maybe there are some mods dont have or plugins you havent turned on. Make sure you have Graphic Mod activated and SSS checked up.
Or you picked wrong color.

Here is a comparison of the two shaders using default and my characters :
It should have looked similar as these.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I need big help i have trouble in Honey select 2 DX R15 with Studio nmeo.
When i trun amodel to 180° Then deformiert. What can i do.
Here are the pics Upper corredt, lower not correct what can ido

View attachment 3722874 View attachment 3722876
just want to add to what everyone else has said that you only need to shift or rotate it slightly. For example if you rotate on "y" axis the tiniest bit it will look normal. So if it happens with a pose you're working on, don't despair as you can get it fixed with very minor shifts.

Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018
New to studioNeo here and having fun :D

Can't see a way to add cookies to lights though?
This has been a standard unity feature for over a decade, do you guys know if its possible in HS2?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020

This has been a standard unity feature for over a decade, do you guys know if its possible in HS2?
Afaik you cant.
Iirc there's a mod of preconfigured cookie light but i dont remember who was the maker.

• Sad
Reactions: Eicosa

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
hello I serach a speziel mod. I ahve seen a picture ther is a TTT_Anal a seperat piece where can i downlaod this mod.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020

May be you the projector mod will work for you:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-5132460

Then there is a mod by Hooh where you can project an mp4 onto a plane. I haven't used it, sorry if it completely doesn't do what I think it does.

Reactions: Eicosa

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Why doesn't his dick appear in Studio Neo? Is there anything I missed?
That's just how the thing is. It doesnt matter which dick your chara using in studio. It wont shows up at default. You can make it shown and/or choose different type in anim menu at top left, go to attitude menu and scroll down to "Other" section.
How do you change the color that dick?
Most of the studio user dont use that dick. We use scripted dick instead. But it kinda need to be set up beforehand. It looks better and has auto tracking feature.

Reactions: chickenten

NebulaZen

Oct 20, 2023
Hey people, quick question, is there an opportunity to animate the BP dick myself? like with blendshapes or something? Like if i wanna do a handjob animation and want to adjust the skin myself? Maybe i am blind but I cannot seem to find anything within hs2pe/advanced options.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hey people, quick question, is there an opportunity to animate the BP dick myself? like with blendshapes or something? Like if i wanna do a handjob animation and want to adjust the skin myself? Maybe i am blind but I cannot seem to find anything within hs2pe/advanced options.
You can choose to not animate the dick itself. Instead move around the navigator and dick puller.
Dick puller functioned to simulate the skin pull in both type A and B scripted dick.
These two things are kinda inseparable, usually I'll just put both nav and puller in a single folder and move them around. This also can be used to control the dick shape and where it is directed.
Also if the skin pulling is too aggressive, you can lower down the sensitivity in the dick's item+ menu. For some reason its named proxy.

Reactions: rebirth3rd

Polarman

Sep 19, 2019
Still learning getting around the Studio here. How do I add some high heels to a scene? Let's say the model is dressing up and she's looking at different high heels to wear. Thank you.

goede-schoenen-passen.jpg

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Still learning getting around the Studio here. How do I add some high heels to a scene? Let's say the model is dressing up and she's looking at different high heels to wear. Thank you.

View attachment 3728859
Since you can't spawn only the clothing which in this case is footwear, you can just spawn random character, open up studio chara maker (default shortcut is L.Shift+D), pick the footwear you want, toggle off every clothing piece except the shoes, set the chara to be invisible.

chickenten

Nov 30, 2021
That's just how the thing is. It doesnt matter which dick your chara using in studio. It wont shows up at default. You can make it shown and/or choose different type in anim menu at top left, go to attitude menu and scroll down to "Other" section.

Most of the studio user dont use that dick. We use scripted dick instead. But it kinda need to be set up beforehand. It looks better and has auto tracking feature.
Ho.. thanks for the info.. i will try search alternative..

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Since you can't spawn only the clothing which in this case is footwear, you can just spawn random character, open up studio chara maker (default shortcut is L.Shift+D), pick the footwear you want, toggle off every clothing piece except the shoes, set the chara to be invisible.
Hi!
Good tip.
I also heard about a plugin that bring chara maker items to studio neo, scene shoes doesn't belong to item category tho, it is good to know all the resources and tools we can use.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
I need help I will make a pictures with more chars but I have a problem.
Is there a way to stop the models from blinking? I've already deactivated it but they still do it. It's very tiring to get the right picture. Please help in Studio Neo.
Especially with 9 models
Please help.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I need help I will make a pictures with more chars but I have a problem.
Is there a way to stop the models from blinking? I've already deactivated it but they still do it. It's very tiring to get the right picture. Please help in Studio Neo.
Especially with 9 models
Please help.
Thats impossible.
Did make sure disabled it one by one? You cant do multi selection and disabling all of them at once.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hi!
Good tip.
I also heard about a plugin that bring chara maker items to studio neo, scene shoes doesn't belong to item category tho, it is good to know all the resources and tools we can use.
Pretty sure it's only limited to accessories. Its kinda annoying tbh when searching in quick access box. Sometimes same item will shown twice since the modder made both studio and accessory version.
Though on another side, its good to have more things to play with.

Reactions: Kaseijin
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote