Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Would you happen to know how to move/edit clothes in Studio Neo in order to fit scenes better?

and hair as well if you know that as well.

I found this in the discord but not sure what was meant by it lol

Code:
NO
[7:33 AM]
No bone in clothing
[7:34 AM]
if u want move it . copy u character
open Renderer
select all and click uncheck on  []Enable in left side of the window (edited)
[7:35 AM]
and find clothing name in the list right side
[7:35 AM]
and click []Enable
As for the clothing the principle is same as this
Since you can't spawn only the clothing which in this case is footwear, you can just spawn random character, open up studio chara maker (default shortcut is L.Shift+D), pick the footwear you want, toggle off every clothing piece except the shoes, set the chara to be invisible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In short what you need to do is copy the character, make the link between visible naked chara or chara 1 and invisible clothed chara or chara 2.
I don't really understand with the renderer, maybe it means renderer editor or material editor. But you get what i meant.

This is because as the message you got from discord, clothing doesn't have bones you can edit, so if the clothing you want is clipping no matter what you do, then nothing you can do. Just accept it or pick other clothing.

As for the hair, you can use ABMX or HS2PE Adv. window. Search for hair bone. Its should be named something like hairB for back hair or hairF for front hair. But there's a limit how much you can edit as not all hair type has same bones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeelGud
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote