Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Would you happen to know how to move/edit clothes in Studio Neo in order to fit scenes better?

and hair as well if you know that as well.

I found this in the discord but not sure what was meant by it lol

Code:
NO
[7:33 AM]
No bone in clothing
[7:34 AM]
if u want move it . copy u character
open Renderer
select all and click uncheck on  []Enable in left side of the window (edited)
[7:35 AM]
and find clothing name in the list right side
[7:35 AM]
and click []Enable
As for the clothing the principle is same as this
Since you can't spawn only the clothing which in this case is footwear, you can just spawn random character, open up studio chara maker (default shortcut is L.Shift+D), pick the footwear you want, toggle off every clothing piece except the shoes, set the chara to be invisible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In short what you need to do is copy the character, make the link between visible naked chara or chara 1 and invisible clothed chara or chara 2.
I don't really understand with the renderer, maybe it means renderer editor or material editor. But you get what i meant.

This is because as the message you got from discord, clothing doesn't have bones you can edit, so if the clothing you want is clipping no matter what you do, then nothing you can do. Just accept it or pick other clothing.

As for the hair, you can use ABMX or HS2PE Adv. window. Search for hair bone. Its should be named something like hairB for back hair or hairF for front hair. But there's a limit how much you can edit as not all hair type has same bones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeelGud

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Hello

I'm trying (without much success) to create an effect for a scene. It should be a black screen with an illuminated number going on and off, something like when people is called while waiting in a waiting room in some public places.

No problem about the screen. For the number, I'm thinking about to use the VNGE text editor. But, how to get the flashing light?

Any tip or advice?

Thanks

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hello

I'm trying (without much success) to create an effect for a scene. It should be a black screen with an illuminated number going on and off, something like when people is called while waiting in a waiting room in some public places.

No problem about the screen. For the number, I'm thinking about to use the VNGE text editor. But, how to get the flashing light?

Any tip or advice?

Thanks
Hi!
I think I saw a good use of light effects in some of the Daggoth's last wonderfull works. I've seen the use of light in the effect in an elevator, casting in a dark space, lightning, etc. You should ask Daggoth or better yet, see in the works he/she made and figure out how it is done

Reactions: osnoflax

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Daggoth is a genius indeed, I'm a great admirer of him... However, I'm afraid that his scenes are too complicated for my poor knowledge, but I will try anyway.

Thank you very much!

Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Daggoth is a genius indeed, I'm a great admirer of him... However, I'm afraid that his scenes are too complicated for my poor knowledge, but I will try anyway.

Thank you very much!
Hi!
If something is out of your knwledge, ask here and we will try to solve it!! You should know, time ago I enjoyed to download and watch scenes from other artist, the ones that are simple scenes (one scene, multiple camera angles), the ones a bit more complex (one charater and pose per camera, 10 in total) those ones where somethimes a hassle cuz I used to have a carboard PC. But someday searching what to see I encounter Daggoth work, the early works, and I wasn't capable to play it cuz they where VNGE, so I installed VNGE and learned how to play it. Also got a new PC xD. That was the day I decide to start making reallity my own ideas in VNGE, telling to you some erotic-dramatic stories, inspired in the works of Daggoth and Ectospam, long (+20 scenes) and telling the beggining and the end of a history.
I remebered DM Daggoth to ask something I want to know regarding a scene, and Daggoth tells me "I can teach you how it is done" encouraged me to be better. I am not as good as Amano, Daggoth, Kuo, Brutalisk, Sadaobddrgn, YeYe, Oldrozo, Taka, realgoodstuff and many many good animators but everytime I got the chance to see a good effect, a good technique using studio elements, I try to learn how the artist achieve such visual effect.

In the Scene sharing board you mentined me, I feel flattered, thak you. My goal is to make scenes you can enjoy, erotic-sexual of course, also with a background story. I am working in several VNGs, you may know this is my hobby, in this seson of the year I am out of home due to my work, but once the snow come, I be at my place and I will have enought time to work in my projects.

NebulaZen

Oct 20, 2023
hey guys, sorry if this is a stupid question but anyone here know what the best mod for a vagina is, when it comes to controlls? I dont like Better penetration, i'd rather use another mod or something, where i can do the blendshapes my own, to controll everything myself. any suggestions?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That's just how the thing is. It doesnt matter which dick your chara using in studio. It wont shows up at default. You can make it shown and/or choose different type in anim menu at top left, go to attitude menu and scroll down to "Other" section.

Most of the studio user dont use that dick. We use scripted dick instead. But it kinda need to be set up beforehand. It looks better and has auto tracking feature.
I am thinking of using the scripded dick but does it effect dynamic bones like the BP penises do? The clipping without the bones is unsexy to say the least. Speaking of clipping, I've run into an odd new issue. All if the full sizes underwear clip through the stomach now. If it's like a micro or low rise it's fine. They were all fine before and it just seems to be the panties. Just thought I'd ask if there is a known fix before I try and redownload incase I fucked something up.

zzz4200

Formerly 'zdrmlp'
Nov 30, 2023
is there a known way to make other than the boobs and butts skins jiggle on impact? for example the skin on legs and arms? to make it looks more realistic

i have found a way to make the boobs and private part interact with objects, such as the dildo by adding custom dynamic colliders as the child of it. But it only will make boobs, butts and some of the under parts be moved by the dynamic collider. the skin on legs and arms are not affected for some reason. Well yes i think these two are related. boobs can jiggle and interact with collider but how do i do these too for other parts of the body? anyone has any idea how to do it/ever done it before?

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
is there a known way to make other than the boobs and butts skins jiggle on impact? for example the skin on legs and arms? to make it looks more realistic

i have found a way to make the boobs and private part interact with objects, such as the dildo by adding custom dynamic colliders as the child of it. But it only will make boobs, butts and some of the under parts be moved by the dynamic collider. the skin on legs and arms are not affected for some reason. Well yes i think these two are related. boobs can jiggle and interact with collider but how do i do these too for other parts of the body? anyone has any idea how to do it/ever done it before?
Technically it's possible using ekan's mover and controller, but currently it only works one way. For example you can make male's body (which has the controller) collide with female body part (which has the mover), but you can't make both collide each others at the same time.
Also the mover which act as collided object is sphere shaped, you need to scale it uniformly which makes it troublesome.

Reactions: zzz4200

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Just an update on the clipping. BP5 was causing it with the addition of the belly bulge effect. You can't disable the effect completely so the clipping is unavoidable. I guess he didn't do much testing for it. I went back to version and the issue is gone.

Sep 11, 2020
Hello everyone! pls I'm sure someone must have asked this before, but I couldn't fin it.
Is there a way to eliminate these reddish marks from the skin? I'm using hanmens next gen skin. the blue veins are easy to slide off but I'm cant erase these for the life of me. I'm sure its easy dumb to do it but please help!
HS2_2024-06-28-12-57-42-642.png

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I'm using hanmens next gen skin. the blue veins are easy to slide off but I'm cant erase these for the life of me.
Just clarifying, the next gen skin you meant, did you meant the shader or the texture? From what you mentioned, blue veins, I think you're talking about the shader.
In this case, I'm pretty sure reddish mark on the skin is skin texture problem.
Choose different skin texture.
I'm using both next gen skin shader and skin texture, but I never seen reddish mark on the skin.

Note : just in case you're confused about the skin texture, here is my character with skin texture selection on.

Reactions: illusion.sensei
Sep 11, 2020
Just clarifying, the next gen skin you meant, did you meant the shader or the texture? From what you mentioned, blue veins, I think you're talking about the shader.
I'm using both next gen skin shader and skin texture, but I never seen reddish mark on the skin.

Note : just in case you're confused about the skin texture, here is my character with skin texture selection on.
thanks mate. ill check

Sep 11, 2020

Damn. i tried but seems like i dont have the next gen hanmen textures. i tried with different skin textures but the pinks persisted. maybe its the nextgen shader? but i have no idea how or why

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
How are these used? Specifically, what can you do with the various options of Front, Avert, etc and what do the various parameters do? I only know that you can fix the gaze to the front, follow the camera and then fix it to that angle, but how do the avert and adjust buttons come into play and how do the various settings affect things? Thx.

Screenshot 2024-06-28 214020.png

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
i tried with different skin textures but the pinks persisted. maybe its the nextgen shader?
There are 2 colors for areolea. The first one is the one you can pick in the menu (body > nipple). The second one is in the material editor, named subnip color. The way color blends depend on the nipple type. Sometimes one of the color doesnt matter at all (just how light or dark they are). So just try to make correct blend.

Reactions: illusion.sensei
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote