[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Hello! I've been trying my hand at character creation and noticed this thread has a lot of talented creators, so I figured I would come to ask for some advice if that's alright.

Here's a character I've been working on recently. I'm somewhat happy with her look so far, but I feel like there's more I can do and I'm just not sure what else is possible. Right now I'm focused on practicing the face, so the body hasn't been adjusted at all. If anyone has feedback I'd very much appreciate it as I'm always looking to improve. This character is using SSS, so GraphicsMod is required and I'm on R13 of BetterRepack. Thanks for taking a look!

View attachment 3149605

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am a newb myself! I recently learned to add face and body textures like Nyaacho and Kito Kitn uhd skin textures. This gives me a more realistic appearance, rather than the vanilla. I also use DHH not that awful graphics menu. DHH seems just as good but MUCH easier to work in. Good luck!

Reactions: AoTH

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019

AoTH

Dec 7, 2023
I am a newb myself! I recently learned to add face and body textures like Nyaacho and Kito Kitn uhd skin textures. This gives me a more realistic appearance, rather than the vanilla. I also use DHH not that awful graphics menu. DHH seems just as good but MUCH easier to work in. Good luck!
I've stuck with graphics mod because of SSS but I might give DHH a try, thanks!

so
for your first attempt, I think the little one is very successful.
her face has potential.
it just depends on what you want to improve and in which direction (style) you want it to go.

if it's just a matter of working it out in general, i would advise you to make it a bit more feminine.
I wouldn't use a skin from k1t0 for your model, rather nyaacho or DBlin.
you can also enhance your skin by using overlays and bumpmaps, for example.
in the end you just have to present your work with a good preset (i use more direct lighting of my scenes)

as an example, - i have loaded your card once - normal and once with my standard settings.
( i think you can recognize a minimal difference ;))

View attachment 3150852
Yep, I'll definitely be working on the lighting settings, and probably my screenshot framing as well.
I did experiment with the overlays a little bit, but didn't get too far because I don't think I have any for faces. Is there a place where I can find more overlays, or do I need editing software to make my own?
Thank you again for the advice and taking a look at my card!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Also figured out posing! One question... where can I get more pose animations to add to what's already in the game?
The Gravure Plugin offers you a lot of nice animations.
You can open the Gravur Window if you chose "Save New" and hit G
Gravure-Anims.jpg

Btw you can adjust the clothing apperance also

Reactions: El' Capitan

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello! I've been trying my hand at character creation and noticed this thread has a lot of talented creators, so I figured I would come to ask for some advice if that's alright.

Here's a character I've been working on recently. I'm somewhat happy with her look so far, but I feel like there's more I can do and I'm just not sure what else is possible. Right now I'm focused on practicing the face, so the body hasn't been adjusted at all. If anyone has feedback I'd very much appreciate it as I'm always looking to improve. This character is using SSS, so GraphicsMod is required and I'm on R13 of BetterRepack. Thanks for taking a look!

View attachment 3149605

AoTH: agree with Lexi - nice first attempt
El´Capitan: you showed some more good work so far - go on!

Both: for creating good characters the graphic settings are secondary so far. They are only important for the presentation of your card.

For Body special tweaking you should activate xyz-Sliders and work with them.
xyz-Slider(Breast).jpg

To proceed with your face creating skills you have necessarily to get familiar with Advanced Bonemod (ABMX).
ABMX-Mouth.jpg
Here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10289072 are some notes and links for information.

AoTH

Dec 7, 2023
AoTH: agree with Lexi - nice first attempt
El´Capitan: you showed some more good work so far - go on!

Both: for creating good characters the graphic settings are secondary so far. They are only important for the presentation of your card.

For Body special tweaking you should activate xyz-Sliders and work with them.
View attachment 3152709

To proceed with your face creating skills you have necessarily to get familiar with Advanced Bonemod (ABMX).
View attachment 3152719
Here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10289072 are some notes and links for information.
Advanced Bonemod opened my third eye. Thank you.
I also played with the graphics settings and got something that looks much better than default.
Here's a V2 of the card I posted yesterday, or maybe a completely new card altogether?
I always welcome feedback, thanks for taking the time to look!
HS2_2023-12-07-22-21-55-964.png

guns2566

Aug 20, 2017
looking for Arisha and Fiona from Dblin, anyone have it?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes