[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
But the thing is that teeth are different and tooth shader is different
View attachment 3104789
Which leads back to my question:
Maybe I misunderstood your question.....
I´ve recognized tht the tooth shader of the card is AIT by default, but changed it then to Hanmens as you asked if this has influence on the face anims.

So I´m not sure now what you really wanted to test :unsure:

Zara1992

Jan 18, 2023
Overlays. Check that first. I started a thread a while back about this. It's honestly insane some of the overlay file sizes. Wouldn't mind too much if they added to the card, but honestly a lot of them were just poorly optimized overlays for the genitals or a single tattoo. That sort of ridiculous bloat.
So my suggestion is open up the questionable chard, nuke the overlays and see if you notice any difference in the appearance. Save it as new and compare with the old.
Sounds like you have some very high-resolution textures or overlays?

If you're not sure which, try removing some, re-saving, and checking the file size. Once you've identified the excessive textures/overlays, reduce their resolution and re-apply them.
I removed all the overlays and resized the body bumpmap and bumpmap 2 from 8192 to 4196, now the card is 156mb. i have try to change skin, build and type of uncensor selector but the size is the same. Have you some other suggestion?

Jun 26, 2022
Maybe I misunderstood your question.....
I´ve recognized tht the tooth shader of the card is AIT by default, but changed it then to Hanmens as you asked if this has influence on the face anims.

So I´m not sure now what you really wanted to test :unsure:
Also important is that you check if you have installed and active Hanmen's next-gen.teeth mod (looks like it messes with Type 4 face in AI) and if you have those two files in your game folder:

• abdata\chara\38\fo_head_38.unity3d
  • abdata\chara\50\fo_head_50.unity3d
OK, so starting from the beginning.
On AI game Hanmen's next-gen.teeth mod is breaking Type 4 face emotions as it was created for HS2 but is delivered witch both games.
Trying to fix it I discovered that it also conflicts with file fo_head_50.unity3d that is delivered with the game and after fixing animation face gets strange texture. Something is messed up somewhere.
But mod contains also fo_head_38.unity3d that is not in AI game folder.
That's why I ask to check if you have that mod and that two file in game folder and if the face mimics work, I need specifically all those information to try to fix it.
Card was to help testing it.

Jun 26, 2022
I removed all the overlays and resized the body bumpmap and bumpmap 2 from 8192 to 4196, now the card is 156mb. i have try to change skin, build and type of uncensor selector but the size is the same. Have you some other suggestion?
Changing anything that is depending on mods like skin type, build type, uncensor etc. will not make any difference to the card size as all those textures are in the mod and not in card itself.
But all the textures that you add as overlays (skin overlays/underlays, eye overlays, clothes overlays etc.) and all the textures you add/change in material editor (textures, bumpmaps etc.) are added to the card itself and make it's size grow, these you'll need to scale down if you want to shrink your card size.

IMHO, resolution of 4196 for a bumpmap is big. Those files are barely visible if you look at them but they contain hge amount of data in partial transparency, look at the size of your bumpmaps themself.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
OK, so starting from the beginning.
On AI game Hanmen's next-gen.teeth mod is breaking Type 4 face emotions as it was created for HS2 but is delivered witch both games.
Trying to fix it I discovered that it also conflicts with file fo_head_50.unity3d that is delivered with the game and after fixing animation face gets strange texture. Something is messed up somewhere.
But mod contains also fo_head_38.unity3d that is not in AI game folder.
That's why I ask to check if you have that mod and that two file in game folder and if the face mimics work, I need specifically all those information to try to fix it.
Card was to help testing it.
OOOhhh.......have I overlooked something?
If it´s an AI problem I´m not justified to test, I´m exclusively on HS2 :(

But you requested a test in HS2, so I did.
Also with Hanmens shader and both the headmodels you mentioned.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
maybe show which card?
Only other thing I can think of is the costume/accessories. Also do you HD save enabled? Cause that bumps the card size up a fair bit too.

Jun 26, 2022
OOOhhh.......have I overlooked something?
If it´s an AI problem I´m not justified to test, I´m exclusively on HS2 :(

But you requested a test in HS2, so I did.
Also with Hanmens shader and both the headmodels you mentioned.
I spotted the problem on AI but I asked for the information and feedback from HS2 users.
I can test on AI myself but I need that info from HS2 user to track down the difference.
Also if you you have in your HS2 game folder any of these two files I mentioned earlier I would appreciate of sharing them so I can compare them.

Sorry for bothering you all with this but I’m trying to figure out where exactly is the problem and how to fix it best, most probably deleting Hanmen Next-Gen Teeth mod will be best solution.
Why it is there anyway? That shader seems to be delivered by his other mod as it’s available in material editor even after removing that mod. :unsure:

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
I spotted the problem on AI but I asked for the information and feedback from HS2 users.
I can test on AI myself but I need that info from HS2 user to track down the difference.
Also if you you have in your HS2 game folder any of these two files I mentioned earlier I would appreciate of sharing them so I can compare them.

Sorry for bothering you all with this but I’m trying to figure out where exactly is the problem and how to fix it best, most probably deleting Hanmen Next-Gen Teeth mod will be best solution.
Why it is there anyway? That shader seems to be delivered by his other mod as it’s available in material editor even after removing that mod. :unsure:
Hi,
those are the 2 Files i have ii my HS2 Folder

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
For those looking for decent cards of real people, Popotin is worth checking out

Not sure if he/she/they post on here.
Tends to work on people where cards don't already exist.
Recently released a Tina Turner, Doja Cat, Sharon Stone, Evangelina Lilly, Madonna, etc and seems to be working on one of the Star Trek series at the moment.
Bumping this. Has anyone spoken to him/her/they? Posting are being made but the cards aren't working

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

And here are mine
View attachment fo_head_38.7z View attachment fo_head_50.7z

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
As a tinkerer I can tell you:
be very careful about the order of what you're doing, when you are changing textures in MaterialEditor. Especially BumpMaps, that are the largest files, no matter if 8k or 4k.
When you change textures and safe the card and decide afterwards to change the shader, those textures will be stuck on the card without any chance to remove or change them afterwards most times. Example:
- Base Card 150 kb
- adding another Texture5 1 mb to the face
-new Card after saving 1174 kb
- deciding to change shader to NextGen
after saving, there might still be the 1 mb file attached to the card and it is still 1174, but it's not showing and yoiu can't change it anymore. Sometimes you can correct it by changing back the shader, but not allways (Night be relatedf to 'load face/body)
So often I completely reworked cards step by stepo, because loading body or loading face wasgiving me that silly overhead on cards.

Jun 26, 2022
Hi,
those are the 2 Files i have ii my HS2 Folder
Thanks, if you both have HS2 from same repack then they probably are the same but I'll check them.

As a tinkerer I can tell you:
be very careful about the order of what you're doing, when you are changing textures in MaterialEditor. Especially BumpMaps, that are the largest files, no matter if 8k or 4k.
When you change textures and safe the card and decide afterwards to change the shader, those textures will be stuck on the card without any chance to remove or change them afterwards most times. Example:
- Base Card 150 kb
- adding another Texture5 1 mb to the face
-new Card after saving 1174 kb
- deciding to change shader to NextGen
after saving, there might still be the 1 mb file attached to the card and it is still 1174, but it's not showing and yoiu can't change it anymore. Sometimes you can correct it by changing back the shader, but not allways (Night be relatedf to 'load face/body)
So often I completely reworked cards step by stepo, because loading body or loading face wasgiving me that silly overhead on cards.
I didn't know that but if you got such problem then there's a trick so you do not need to do your card all step by step.
Just load a new default chara like you would do new from scratch and set face type and uncensor, then using Prolo's Chara Morpher plugin set your card that you want to rework as a target and set all sliders to 100%.
This will save you time on setting body/face proportions and bones giving you a clean chara card with the same proportions, now you can set shaders and add textures and overlays.

Looks good, I'm looking forward.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes